• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Archie Sonic Mafia, Endgame: TBA (4/8/20)

I still don't know what to think of Mido. On day 3 she votes DekuNut, he subs out and she unvotes wanting to let the sub get a chance, votes ZinnLav instead and then she derails the lynch to Tood. DekuNut could have gotten lynched on day 3 if it weren't for derailing the lynch. ZinnLav was the player who could choose to place their vote on DekuNut or Tood and ended up voting Tood instead of DekuNut.

In fairness to ZinnLav and Midorikawa - Rainbow Cloud voted Tood too. It might have just been an unfortunate incident that ZinnLav ended up voting Tood over a scum, but I'm willing to forgive her because I trust her claim with how much she cleared you and Midorikawa early Day 3 with her reads. Plus she fits Shard too, whose calling card is Jack. Interestingly, Shard is said to be similar to Sonic, so maybe Sonic has something JOAT-like too.

I make it a policy not to lynch someone just because they can't be active due to personal reasons.
Do you really think Mido is Godfather when it was a 1/15 chance as HD pointed out
Or are you reading me as Mafia despite also confirming you didn't perform the kill.
tbh I think Jinjo is Mafia, sure has been playing pretty scummy and seems to have it out for both me and Mido from the start, despite having very little reason to do so.

Let's not get sidetracked, but I do agree that it would help if both Midorikawa and Jinjo claimed on Day 5.

I think Jinjo is looking good right now and her suspicion on you and Midorikawa is what I would call in character for her Town self to do. Not sure how to explain it, but it's something in her aggressive pushing that makes me her read as Town. Like, it's something she really believes in instead of being an agenda.

and it’s 1/15 if godfather is even in the game which seems unlikely considering the busses and the lack of a miller claim just saying :v

if mido is godfather she deserves to win :M... but i'm not going down without a fight if she is :3c

godfather doesn't need miller, don't see what the busses have to do with anything, and we do have a Godfather fitting claim with Ixis Naugus, who is in the OP, is the leader of New Mobotropolis and thus could pass off as a godfather to checks thanks to his position

Could Ant not be Antoine?

out of all the claims, TheCapsFan's is definitely just weird

oh

you're right

then who the heck are thecapsfan/pika_pika42?? :unsure:

ZinnLav has been scummy by play. My scum read on them slightly went down because of the tracker claim on me and now only way ZinnLav could ever be scum is if I was rolecopped on night 1 which I doubt or if there is a scum joat and I would assume there will always be a town joat to counter this.

If there is a Town JOAT they would have already CC'd. ZinnLav is probably Town and if Shade flips and she is still alive, she shouldn't be in the cards to be lynched. Could maybe be Sonic too, but JOAT makes more sense for the character who goes by Jack (which is Shade's calling sign) and has the abilities to support that.

godfather doesn't need miller, don't see what the busses have to do with anything
do we think they scum might've bus two power roles instead of the godfather after the cop died? :v

I guess that could maybe make some sense if they were prioritizing player or activity though

@Jinjo

Sorry if you already answered this, but what do you think of Space and TheCapsFan again?

do we think they scum might've bus two power roles instead of the godfather after the cop died? :v

I guess that could maybe make some sense if they were prioritizing player or activity though

Godfather may have other roles. With bussing, sometimes things just don't go to plan and the scum partner is lynched. I didn't bus Pikochu, and if you're Town, you didn't bus them either, which would leave Fatima, who is probably a Doctor or Bodyguard. Maybe Big the Cat with their big body, even if they weren't mentioned in the OP, but it might be somebody else in the OP anyway.

If there is a Town JOAT they would have already CC'd. ZinnLav is probably Town and if Shade flips and she is still alive, she should be back in the cards to be lynched. Could maybe be Sonic too, but JOAT makes more sense for the character who goes by Jack (which is Shade's calling sign) and has the abilities to support that.

And yet she hasn't claimed my Tracker action was false.
Wouldn't it be a very risky move for me to claim such a thing when it's about a 50% chance of getting it wrong?
I will say she could have been rolecopped N1 but I doubt it.
I still don't know what to think of Mido. On day 3 she votes DekuNut, he subs out and she unvotes wanting to let the sub get a chance, votes ZinnLav instead and then she derails the lynch to Tood. DekuNut could have gotten lynched on day 3 if it weren't for derailing the lynch. ZinnLav was the player who could choose to place their vote on DekuNut or Tood and ended up voting Tood instead of DekuNut.
I’ve been lynched without having a chance to defend myself because of being busy so I like to give those people a chance. I thought deku was lurking until te sub came up, that’s part of my scumread so I decided to give the slot a chance. And I switched off Zinn because I believed her claim and I’ve stopped trusting survivor claims.
I make it a policy not to lynch someone just because they can't be active due to personal reasons.
This is me. I don’t like inactivity lynches.
How am I playing scummy when I have been scum hunting?
.........While scumhunting is a townie thing it doesn’t make someone town. Mafia pretend to scumhunt all the time. I do scumhunt as mafia.

latest

scourge is literally the anti-christ version of sonic

@Jinjo

Sorry if you already answered this, but what do you think of Space and TheCapsFan again?

Space claim is making me think she could be town and this is still not a strong read for me. Caps bomb claim I have been thinking over more and when he claimed he pretty much got into detail with his claim. It's possible Mido could be the godfather and when next day comes I can claim if the players want me to and hopefully that should clear things up and Mido could also claim too since she is still unknown for me and that just makes her look more suspicious for me and her play on day 3 during the deadline scramble was also suspicious.

I'm still iffy on Feenie's claim.

Space claim is making me think she could be town and this is still not a strong read for me. Caps bomb claim I have been thinking over more and when he claimed he pretty much got into detail with his claim. It's possible Mido could be the godfather and when next day comes I can claim if the players want me to and hopefully that should clear things up and Mido could also claim too since she is still unknown for me and that just makes her look more suspicious for me and her play on day 3 during the deadline scramble was also suspicious.

Do you think both his role and Pika_Pika42's claim could exist? Along with ExLights? If you had to pick one to lynch from the two, or three (TheCapsFan/Pika_Pika42/Exlight) who would it be?

Being iffy on Feenie's claim is fine. If we have two more scum and one anti-town indep, I will be sure LG gets his due criticism. That would be like, 11 Town vs 2 Indep vs 4 Mafia :M. If we lynch Mafia again and the game is still ongoing, she wouldn't be a bad choice if she is still alive, though I still don't think she is lying about Sonic yet.

@ExLight Scourge looks kind of like you too so I can see why :cool:

I’ll claim tonight if you want. There is actually no danger doing it as this point.

You can, but why do you think there is no danger? You could take a risk and fake something now to trick them, but that admittedly comes with its own risks if something today doesn't match with something we learn of tomorrow.

irl me or personality wise? lmfao
shucks thanks
you're pretty cool too

i dunno you just give that edgy vibe, i bet scourge actually sleeps with hot mobians unlike that sonic guy
thanks coolio :)

Do you think both his role and Pika_Pika42's claim could exist? Along with ExLights? If you had to pick one to lynch from the two, or three (TheCapsFan/Pika_Pika42/Exlight) who would it be?

Being iffy on Feenie's claim is fine. If we have two more scum and one anti-town indep, I will be sure LG gets his due criticism. That would be like, 11 Town vs 2 Indep vs 4 Mafia :M. If we lynch Mafia again and the game is still ongoing, she wouldn't be a bad choice if she is still alive, though I still don't think she is lying about Sonic yet.

Between Caps, Pika, and ExLight's claim it's the babysitter and paranoid ascetic claim that looks more suspicious than the bomb claim. Problem is I have been town reading ExLight and Pika and I start to wonder if it's the bomb claim that is fake. A bomb role looks more common than a babysitter and paranoid ascetic role.

Between Caps, Pika, and ExLight's claim it's the babysitter and paranoid ascetic claim that looks more suspicious than the bomb claim. Problem is I have been town reading ExLight and Pika and I start to wonder if it's the bomb claim that is fake. A bomb role looks more common than a babysitter and paranoid ascetic role.

I agree they are both much more uncommon roles than bomb, but in this game, we had a new role, Jinx, and with the Bastard element, more uncommon roles aren't really suspicious for being out there and they were probably chosen to be tailor-made (except Babysitter i guess, which just fits) to fit with the characters. I had to ask my championship game players if they ever heard of Jinx before, and even explained the role to them, and the database couldn't bring anything up:

Walking in hundred+ degree weather then coming home to get abused by dogs is not fun after a sudden busy work day -_-
irl me or personality wise? lmfao
shucks thanks
you're pretty cool too

I ship it.
@ExLight Scourge looks kind of like you too so I can see why :cool:

You can, but why do you think there is no danger? You could take a risk and fake something now to trick them, but that admittedly comes with its own risks if something today doesn't match with something we learn of tomorrow.
As of this phase now, Nope. Well this phase and the fact that I’m basically a vanilla now that everyone but Jinjo has claimed, lol.

Im called the Rookie. If I had died before Night 4 mafia would have gotten an extra nightkill for one night, to use when they choose. But now if I die they just get a random town role revealed to them lol. Useless because all claims are out in the open. They missed the goods by one phase.

-1 to total votes on me. I was a Vengeful too, so if I got lynched, I could take down one of the players who voted me. Eventually, after Space told me she couldn't explain her obligation to be lynched, I thought something similar might be going on. Not saying she is Vengeful, but I think there's more than meets the eye, so her claim isn't that flimsy, plus she fits Amy too, and maybe her hammer will have a use role-wise.
Ha, I forgot I did that, I put Vengeful on that role to punish Town for killing one of my favourite characters. Also as a bonus, since it'd be harder to get yourself lynched with Loved.

Back
Top Bottom