• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Archie Sonic Mafia, Endgame: TBA (4/8/20)

if there were 2 scum Lone would’ve said last night could’ve been the last one because 7 players, 3 potential deaths, 2 town/2 mafia reaches parity before day starts

so there’s only one scum remaining

I expected it to be MyLo but I’m not sure how Lone is considering it for it to be LyLo since that makes no sense from my standpoint

Lylo means if we mislynch the game ends and there will be no next night phase and since we got a lylo message instead of mylo then it looks like there are 2 scum remaining. If we were to get a mylo message we would have a night phase tonight.

Lylo means if we mislynch the game ends and there will be no next night phase and since we got a lylo message instead of mylo then it looks like there are 2 scum remaining. If we were to get a mylo message we would have a night phase tonight.
LyLo means the game might end during the night if the worst case scenario happens even if we go for a No Lynch today

According to Lone himself: “The game is currently in a state of LYLO. If town does not lynch correctly today then they may lose the game.”

Notice how he says may, not will

If it was like you’re describing that would mean scum has 2.5 players remaining, which makes no sense. There WILL be a Night Phase because my role can stop the Night Kill if I target the correct player or even hit scum, so it’s impossible for scum to hit parity just from a mislynch.

If you’re considering Pika’s claim it also proves that point: if we went for a No Lynch he could supposedly still be able to stop a kill aimed at you Lovers, meaning it would be 3T-2M during the next Day Phase, again, showing there HAS to happen a Night Phase and that mafia’s victory isn’t guaranteed

Im wondering if you and Light are the last two and claimed protection roles so as To assure at least ones survival.
if there were 2 scum Lone would’ve said last night could’ve been the last one because 7 players, 3 potential deaths, 2 town/2 mafia reaches parity before day starts

so there’s only one scum remaining
Is that a scum slip?
There can't be 3 deaths if Ex is lying about his role, which makes it possible to have 2 Mafia left.
can you please remove this vote now? I’m mechanically proven town at this point :v
How?

Is that a scum slip?
There can't be 3 deaths if Ex is lying about his role, which makes it possible to have 2 Mafia left.
I’m not lying about my role
What would that even be a fakeclaim for? That’s a terrible fakeclaim for scum since it’s not ambiguous and can be coordinated around, yet I claimed it early on before many other players had claimed, which would’ve been suicidal if that was a fakeclaim.

the -Lo thing was discussed last night when HD was still alive, and I already explained why -Lo was going to be announced today and how it would point out to me being town since the boosted number of deaths is what’s causing it to be announced as -Lo.

from my perspective 2 scum and last night not being possibly the last wouldn’t make sense unless one of the lovers is scum because then it would make sense for three kills not bringing parity but I think they confirmed to also be masons right? @Space @Jinjo
So that possibility should be out of the table too

EDIT: fixed jank doubled stuff because of drafting

Is that a scum slip?
Was this directed at me or Light? Because there was nothing wrong with my logic.

we Mislynch or no lynch and pika and light are mafia come night phase they kill the lovers and have either parity or win. With any situation with two mafia.
three kills not bringing parity but I think they confirmed to also be masons right?
...what? How can they be masons? They didn’t even know who their lover was until they claimed.

...what? How can they be masons? They didn’t even know who their lover was until they claimed.
mason as in town confirmed to each other

we Mislynch or no lynch and pika and light are mafia come night phase they kill the lovers and have either parity or win. With any situation with two mafia.
lol from two protective roles to 0? so the new conspiracy theory is that I’m trying to bus in -Lo? So you think I’m bussing literally everyone in my team and I’m hoping to win by myself? LMAO that was a good laugh thanks

So you think Zinn and pika could be mafia together? How do you explain Zinns actions? While cop check on me is easy to fake since unless im indep they couldn’t be wrong, the tracker on Jinjo isn’t easily faked. While normally it could be explained away with a roleblock, I believe we’ve established people don’t know if they have been roleblocked.

Thsu the only other expnatjaoms would be roelcopping Jinjo n1 it literally taking that crazy of a chance.

there's no way they rolecopped Jinjo and left her alive. It could have been luck, it's a 50% chance and it is risky but not impossible.

ZinnLav stated before there was a high chance of there being doctor because of their 1x doctor shot, but there's no doctor in this game when ZinnLav mentioned before that cop & tracker were. A bit of an odd thing to mention. Also they might've included Tracker in their claim to make it seem like it's not faked, since the other two (cop+doctor) are easy to fake and took that risk.

from my perspective 2 scum and last night not being possibly the last wouldn’t make sense unless one of the lovers is scum because then it would make sense for three kills not bringing parity but I think they confirmed to also be masons right? @Space @Jinjo

based on the characters, there's no chance that either of us are scum. Also we're not masons, had no idea that Jinjo was the other Lover.

Something doesn't look right. On day 2 when I had 5 votes Mido said I looked like a mislynch and then last day phase when she talks about day 1/day 2 she put me as a scum lean. So wait a minute, if I was a scum lean for her on day 2 then why did she say I looked like a mislynch on day 2? What Mido is saying looks inconsistent.

Something doesn't look right. On day 2 when I had 5 votes Mido said I looked like a mislynch and then last day phase when she talks about day 1/day 2 she put me as a scum lean. So wait a minute, if I was a scum lean for her on day 2 then why did she say I looked like a mislynch on day 2? What Mido is saying looks inconsistent.
.......................I’m glad my posts are being read properly.

Last day phase I was doing a thorough reread. A lot of stuff ended up looking different to me during that re-read. Like my caps read completely switched. Re reading allows oneto see stuff they didn’t notice before.

@Space So do you think Zinn is mafia then? Who do you think is her partner if so?

@Space So do you think Zinn is mafia then? Who do you think is her partner if so?

Does there have to be 2 mafia though? Is the phase not in LYLO because there's Lovers involved?

Honestly though, I'm more suspicious of Pika than Zinnlav based on claim & Fatima's behavior. If there does have to be 2 mafia left, then I'd be more willing to bet Zinnlav is the other scum.

According to Lone himself: “The game is currently in a state of LYLO. If town does not lynch correctly today then they may lose the game.”

So there's

Space (Town)
Jinjo (Town)
Exlight
Pika_pika42
ZinnLav
Midorikawa

so isn't it LYLO because Jinjo or I could've been lynched and that would make it possible for town to lose? I might not be understanding this.

In this game so far there's been 2 independents. Would it be normal to have 4 mafia along with 2 independents in a game?

So there's

Space (Town)
Jinjo (Town)
Exlight
Pika_pika42
ZinnLav
Midorikawa

so isn't it LYLO because Jinjo or I could've been lynched and that would make it possible for town to lose? I might not be understanding this.

In this game so far there's been 2 independents. Would it be normal to have 4 mafia along with 2 independents in a game?
Maybe. I thought that would be mylo rather than lylo. But I honestly get them confused at times.

One thing that bothers me ablut the Fatima spit is they softclaiemd D1, but instead of mafia killing them, they chose snowy. It has been known the slot has a power rule since D1 but they’ve survived for a while now.

One thing that bothers me ablut the Fatima spit is they softclaiemd D1, but instead of mafia killing them, they chose snowy. It has been known the slot has a power rule since D1 but they’ve survived for a while now.
I mean, it’s not really that weird since there could still be a watcher/doctor

but after FA died N2 there was literally no reason for scum to not have killed them, specially considering how RC was apparently strongmanned if both HD and Zinn protected him

I mean, it’s not really that weird since there could still be a watcher/doctor

but after FA died N2 there was literally no reason for scum to not have killed them, specially considering how RC was apparently strongmanned if both HD and Zinn protected him
Exactly. They put priority on RC rather than Fatima.

@ExLight @Space @ZinnLav @Jinjo @Pika_pika42

Two people you think are most likely mafia?

For me it’s Pika and Light.

They put priority on RC rather than Fatima.
oh right the RC kill
it’s another argument for only one mafia remaining since they shot Pika (who was claimed randomized Commuter+PGO) afterwards which is insane if it was not randomized
and if there were two scum they could’ve picked the target since they’d know from RC’s flip how it worked

Two people you think are most likely mafia?
if it’s a one mafia team it’s Pika
if it’s two mafia team it’s Zinn and Pika

I don't like the rookie claim and the joat claim. I also did not like how ZinnLav votes ExLight saying they don't care if they lose and this is actually the kind of post a scum player makes. If ZinnLav was town, they would have been engaging with ExLight more in lylo figuring out his alignment and trying to win the game for town instead of just giving up. What Mido said is she jokingly said to pika she attempted to bus her scumbud right after they subbed in and I'm assuming she meant ZinnLav when she could have bussed DekuNut. Between ZinnLav and DekuNut it doesn't matter who Mido busses if those are actually the scum team. I am surrounded by scummy players. ExLight is the only player who hasn't been scummy at all and it's just his claim I'm still not sure on.

Back
Top Bottom