• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Archie Sonic Mafia, Endgame: TBA (4/8/20)

I honestly never even noticed the "too important to lose early" remark until it was being pointed out simply because I thought it was. just a joke or something but I guess it wasn't? It just seems weird for someone to point out that they're important and for no reason, at that.

@Snowy you said it was a joke vote - I didn’t really have anything else to say about it after that.
TBF, I just feel like an acknowledgement that you saw my reply would suffice.

I honestly never even noticed the "too important to lose early" remark until it was being pointed out simply because I thought it was. just a joke or something but I guess it wasn't? It just seems weird for someone to point out that they're important and for no reason, at that.
Yeah, especially when they weren't even under threat at that point.

TBF, I just feel like an acknowledgement that you saw my reply would suffice.

tumblr_pisr9fZPH41tpvtc4o1_400.gifv

Thank you for taking the time to reply! ^_^

Night 1: He Is The Walrus
Night 1: He Is The Walrus

End-Phase Votals:
Zorchic (4): TheCapsFan, FinalArcadia, Luminary, HumanDawn
Fatima Shadow Frost Witch (3): Tood, Snowy, DekuNut
Pika_pik42 (3): Midorikawa, Space, DawningWinds
Midorikawa (1): Zorchic
TheCapsFan (1): Rainbow Cloud

As the assembled team charged the enemy, a small explosion obliterated the entire right side of the Egg Swat legion, courtesy of Heavy launching his partner Bomb from the back lines, before producing an identical shell for his AI to transfer to. The group then began their clash with the other half of the Egg Swats. Big the Cat used his phenomenal strength to smash the Egg Swats as Cream and Cheese landed weaker strikes from the air. Rotor likewise struck from the air, with devastating fire from his wrist blasters. Within moments the entire pod had been destroyed.

“Sally…” Nicole’s voice sounded seemingly from nowhere.

“Nicole?” Sally asked. “What’s wrong?”

“I’m sorry Sally… I can’t keep this up any longer…” At her words, the dome above the city shattered as dozens more pods fell from the sky. Sally gasped

“Everyone watch out!” She shouted. Most of everyone managed to dive out of the way of the falling pods, but Rotor, higher in the air than everyone else, had less time to react. He cried out in pain as a pod struck him from behind, sending him careening to the ground near the others.

“Rotor!” Sally called as she knelt over him, his suit sparking and gradually disintegrating.

“Sorry Sally.” He muttered lying there. “I can’t do anything more, not without that suit.”

“It’s ok Rotor. We can handle the rest.” Sally turned to face Big. “Big, get Rotor to a shelter. Everyone else, we’ve got robots to smash.”

Zorchic was lynched, they were Rotor Walrus, a Suit Bearer aligned with the Freedom Fighters
Hi there Zorchic, you are Rotor Walrus.

The first technological genius of the Freedom Fighters, your gadgets proved useful on many a mission. You were never a particularly capable fighter, but this was exasperated further when you sustained a back injury during the destruction of Knothole. Frustrated with the weakness the injury left you with, you and Nicole designed and created a suit of “Iron Rotor” battle armour out of nanites. This suit allows you to fight once again, and greatly increases your combat capabilities with the abilities of flight, laser blasts, and increased strength.

Due to this, you are a Suit Bearer. You are 1x Bulletproof, meaning that once only, if you would die during the night phase, your Iron Rotor armour will take the hit, and you will survive. However, during any one night phase, you may sacrifice your suit’s integrity, removing your 1x Bulletproof, to fire a single, 1x Vigilante shot. You can do this by typing “Fire at <target>” into your role PM.

You are aligned with the Freedom Fighters and win once all hostile forces have been eliminated.

***​

Meanwhile, up on the Death Egg, a man sat at the controls and addressed his compatriots. “Friends, the city is open. Please, feel free to step outside and… Interact with our hosts.” He flashed a grin as the others stepped out of the room.

It is now Night 1. Night 1 will end in 23 hours and 45 minutes
Countdown timer

Last edited:
Apologies for not responding earlier, work has been keeping my busy and the only reason why I am even posting is that I am having trouble sleeping due to the heat. There's a lot of discussions that's been going on. Upon the second read, the only thing that's been sticking out for me is PP42's attitude on ExLight.

Going to stick with my vote on Ex till I don't find anyone to be more suspicious.

I don't know why PP42 even brought up the fact that PP42 won't be voting for Exlight. It just seems as it is a set up for potential backtracking.

... That’s all it takes for You to town read someone? So if I’m mafia I can post a gut reads list and get called town?

No, I'm saying I don't really buy it.

I agree. I should not let my paranoia get the best of me.

Unvote: ExLight

Unvoting for now, but I'll keep my eyes on you.

And yet, it seems that his parnoia got the best of PP42 to unvote Exlight.

Anyways thoughts on the other issues at hand:

I don't know much about Zoriachic on a personal level. All I can see is just really a player that doesn't know what they are doing at best. From what I read, this seems to be this player's first mafia game. Even without any meta to go off of, it seems to be more of beginner panic than really indicative of anything. I feel that if Zoriachic is scum, he will eventually let up sooner rather than later.

Fatima I feel is CWAC. The player just posts about feelings for the most part but without any analysis or any call to action.

I'm not really liking Dekunut's attitude and what he's trying to bring to the table. His posts rub off to me "I'm active but look at you, you're worse!"

Luninary, Caps and FA I feel okay with for now. They seem to be moving the game forward. HD I feel okay with too, though I don't like the side chatter that HD is trying to start in the game.

Vote: Dekunut

I'm not liking the attitude that his posts give off given the blatant disregard of his inactivity, saying that it is a normal thing. Then when he does actually try to contribute, I feel that he is trying to claim what others say as his own idea.

Oh fuck me. I really hate this heat and dealing with insomnia due to heat.

Of course, the phase would end as soon as I hit the post reply button. My point stands.

Damn, what a lame lynch :/.

Yeah, I was the last vote on it, but with Zorchic not fighting back, I don't have as much info I could use to potentially town or scum read the other voters.

End-Phase Votals:
Snowy (1): DekuNut

Okay, am I severely missing something here?

There are 17 players.

Counting up the Vote Totals at the end makes a total of 13 votes. (4 + 3 + 3 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 13)

17 players - 14 votes = 4 players not voting.

Yet, I have counted 5 players who did not vote Day 1.

Recent games I have played with HD like for example that game hosted by ZinnLav his play was scummy and I was also scum reading you. It turned out HD was a scummy town on day 1 and I correctly scum read you. Some of his takes in past games I agreed with and others I didn't agree with.
Looking back, I don't really get what any of this means or what it's trying to imply. Is this meta use, or? What was the reasoning behind remarking how HD played in a game hosted by ZinnLav?

End-Phase Votals:
Snowy (1): DekuNut

I'm trying to make heads or tails of this situation;

Zorchic was voted by 4 players.
Fatima was voted by 3 players.
Pika_pika42 was voted by 3 players.
Midorikawa was voted by 1 player.
Snowy was voted by 1 player.
TheCapsFan was voted by 1 player.

So... there shouldn't be secret or double vote shenanigans at all, are there 18 players somehow??

OHHH OKAY NEVERMIND DEKUNUT'S VOTE ON SNOWY WAS STILL KEPT THERE

End-Phase Votals:
--------> Snowy (1): DekuNut <---------

Hmm, I'm thinking that Zorchic might not have bothered posting because he thought his role could also protect him from a lynch, and that by not saying anything, it would be proven. That, or mid-day Silencer :mad:

As for the people on his wagon, none of them have a whole lot to go on, but I'd be most likely to want to look into Tood, who is yet another person who left his joke vote in place without explaining it. I am fairly null on Snowy and Deku.
I was waiting for something from Zorchic so I could at least have more of a feeling on what I wanted to do about them or their wagon, but I never got it.

I did previously mention how iffy I felt about Fatima's posts, and I left the joke vote on for that reason. It felt like they were stating the obvious in their posts and not contributing much else to the discussion. I was on the fence about what to do with Zorchic, so I stuck with Fatima.

It was also the middle of the night for me when Deku and Snowy cast their votes, so I couldn't have reacted to it until now.

Now that it's Night 1 I can answer some of the earlier posts so if you want them answered I will answer them all
Why not answer during Day 1? What is the point of only responding to questions now?

Back
Top Bottom