• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Archie Sonic Mafia, Endgame: TBA (4/8/20)

LG did note the game was bastard... Though I'm thinking the 72 hour day phase was the bastard part.

I was thinking about this part in particular:

Also just letting people know: I've changed the rules ever so slightly to make day phases last 72 hours instead of 48 as a bit of an experiment

When I read it, I thought that "Oh, I guess he never did 72 hour day phases before and wanted to see how the activity goes.", but there really isn't much of an experiment because it's just more hours of the same thing. Now, I'm thinking he really wanted to experiment with a role. Am I alone in thinking this or am I just filling things up in my mind?

OHHH OKAY NEVERMIND DEKUNUT'S VOTE ON SNOWY WAS STILL KEPT THERE

End-Phase Votals:
Zorchic (4): TheCapsFan, FinalArcadia, Luminary, HumanDawn
Fatima Shadow Frost Witch (3): Tood, Snowy, DekuNut
Pika_pik42 (3): Midorikawa, Space, DawningWinds
Midorikawa (1): Zorchic
--------> Snowy (1): DekuNut <---------
TheCapsFan (1): Rainbow Cloud
Yeah that was my bad, I misread my own thing and didn't think Deku was already on someone. The post should now have the correct votals.

Oof that was a good role.

I can understand I might be looking suspicious over my D1 actions but I think it's because I wasn't as active as I would like to be, so I couldn't fully comprehend the happenings of the thread.
What started with a semi-joke vote on Ex turned into something completely different.
I had planned to keep my vote on Ex till I don't find someone more worthy of my vote, however due to being inactive, I was unable to go through the thread and hence, couldn't form any sufficient reads. This, coupled with my paranoia regarding Ex, compelled me to stick with my vote on him.
However, when others started questioning me over it, I realised I was being a bit too paranoid and hence unvoted Ex but I still didn't find anyone else worth voting, so I remained voteless at the end of the day.

Really needed to clarify this. I will try to be more active on D2 and also share my thoughts/reads after going through the thread properly.

Also, this might come across as a weird demand, but I request the cop to not check me.

... On day 1?

Yes on day 1 that's when gut reads are supposed to occur.

As for the people on his wagon, none of them have a whole lot to go on, but I'd be most likely to want to look into Tood, who is yet another person who left his joke vote in place without explaining it.

@Tood Why did you leave your vote on Fatima yesterday?

Yeah, I was the last vote on it, but with Zorchic not fighting back, I don't have as much info I could use to potentially town or scum read the other voters.

This is an odd thing for you to say, in my opinion.

Your vote is somewhat scummy, what for breaking the tie and all, but if Fatima were a scumbuddy of yours, I personally think you would have rather bussed her to get town cred rather than lynching a town. Eyes still on you though. Paranoia is real.

honestly the smart move would have been to policy lynch you yesterday

Looking back, I don't really get what any of this means or what it's trying to imply. Is this meta use, or? What was the reasoning behind remarking how HD played in a game hosted by ZinnLav?

Someone asked about their thoughts on HD, I think this is just Jinjo responding to them.

Hmm, I'm thinking that Zorchic might not have bothered posting because he thought his role could also protect him from a lynch, and that by not saying anything, it would be proven. That, or mid-day Silencer :mad:

Mid-day Silencer is very unlikely, I think the former is more likely, but it's possible they were working on something that they never got around to posting as well.

@Tood my bad, didn't see your response here:

I did previously mention how iffy I felt about Fatima's posts, and I left the joke vote on for that reason. It felt like they were stating the obvious in their posts and not contributing much else to the discussion. I was on the fence about what to do with Zorchic, so I stuck with Fatima.

Now that the day is over and Zorchic has flipped town, do you still scumread Fatima? Are there any other scumreads you have developed over the course of the day?

This is an odd thing for you to say, in my opinion.

Your vote is somewhat scummy, what for breaking the tie and all, but if Fatima were a scumbuddy of yours, I personally think you would have rather bussed her to get town cred rather than lynching a town. Eyes still on you though. Paranoia is real.

honestly the smart move would have been to policy lynch you yesterday

Can't see why - is there anything odd with saying that it would have been better for Zorchic to post so we get more information out of the lynch?

How is the vote scummy for breaking a tie? I even did it hours before the actual lynch happened. I don't think I would have bussed Fatima. Too early, depends on what role he would have too.

Can't see why - is there anything odd with saying that it would have been better for Zorchic to post so we get more information out of the lynch?

Not necessarily, I just find it kind of odd coming from you specifically, I feel like I don't normally see you defend yourself when you mislynch?

How is the vote scummy for breaking a tie? I even did it hours before the actual lynch happened. I don't think I would have bussed Fatima. Too early, depends on what role he would have too.

It's essentially the hammer vote to lynch a townie, in hindsight. All I'm trying to say is that it looks particularly bad if Fatima is scum, but as of right now I'm not reading either of you as such.

Not necessarily, I just find it kind of odd coming from you specifically, I feel like I don't normally see you defend yourself when you mislynch?

That's strange, I don't think it's unusual for me, but I don't see how I defended myself either? My point was more that even though I was involved with the lynch, I can't use it to town read or scum read the other voters in the wagon because I'm in a similar position as them because Zorchic didn't post, not that I'm still Town despite it happening.

It's essentially the hammer vote to lynch a townie, in hindsight. All I'm trying to say is that it looks particularly bad if Fatima is scum, but as of right now I'm not reading either of you as such.

I see, hmm.

You know how I said in our Mafia chat in Hollywood that Fatima was really Mafia for subbing out almost at the end of that game? I think he might have already done the same under so much pressure again if he was Mafia.

You know how I said in our Mafia chat in Hollywood that Fatima was really Mafia for subbing out almost at the end of that game? I think he might have already done the same under so much pressure again if he was Mafia.

Oops, I meant how almost at the end of the game I said in our PM chat how Fatima was really Mafia for subbing out because of the pressure put on him. He was Mafia, and I think you tried to use it against his sub, SMS, that Fatima subbing out was incredibly strange after wanting to play in a game so much. You thought he was Town and was trying to make up a reason to mislynch him later, but I think you were right.

I wanted to say for the record who I'd be on but tbf I'm not sure who I'd've voted if I were around for EoD

All three top wagons are hard nulls for me and I'd've prolly pushed something like DawningWinds or Feenie again

Now that the day is over and Zorchic has flipped town, do you still scumread Fatima? Are there any other scumreads you have developed over the course of the day?
I still feel strange about Fatima, especially regarding the fact that they seem to only want to respond to things during the night phase. They just seem so afraid of any little bit of pressure for whatever reason and haven't contributed much to discussion at all.

I'd like to take a closer look at Zorchic's wagon if I can tomorrow, I guess. I don't have much time now since I'm at work, so I'll go through last night's posts a bit later today...

TheCapsFan said:
Someone asked about their thoughts on HD, I think this is just Jinjo responding to them.
Ohhh, gotcha. I guess I'm just wondering if they were using meta regarding HD or not.
ExLight said:
All three top wagons are hard nulls for me and I'd've prolly pushed something like DawningWinds or Feenie again
I feel like I probably know the reasoning for mine, but I'll ask anyway; you'd still vote for me, for what reason?
Tood said:
I still feel strange about Fatima, especially regarding the fact that they seem to only want to respond to things during the night phase. They just seem so afraid of any little bit of pressure for whatever reason and haven't contributed much to discussion at all.
This is an issue I'm having with Fatima as well, though I'm not necessarily scumreading them for it. I've had a hard time reading them in games anyway, but I do take a problem with his reluctance to answer anything and he waits for a long time before clarifying things asked of him.

Looking back, I don't really get what any of this means or what it's trying to imply. Is this meta use, or? What was the reasoning behind remarking how HD played in a game hosted by ZinnLav?

That post is not a meta read. When I asked what do the players think of HD, on the last sentence when Mido quoted to me talking about HD she said she tends to agree with HD alot but on some stuff I don't always agree with HD and the completed game hosted by Zinnlav was a good example where I didn't agree with HD.

I feel like I probably know the reasoning for mine, but I'll ask anyway; you'd still vote for me, for what reason?
because me scumreading you is mainly a matter of believing or not whether you saw caps voting before you did, and I don't see why I should just blindly trust that you didn't

Third vote on me. Not sure if following platformer joke vote train, or if finding an easy bandwagon to join.
I'd addressed this to Luminary, but I wanted to give someone a majority hoping it might either get a reaction from that player (you, in this case) or get reactions from other players that could lead to some kind of discussion. So it was essentially pressure-related but I was also quite serious in saying that Sonic is better than Mario most of the time lol
UNVOTE: DawningWinds
VOTE: Zorchic

Yeah, he hasn’t really come back to answer the wagon on him despite clearly being online... Others at least would say they are busy, but Zorchic has provided zilch after his first 4 posts.
Yeah, I was the last vote on it, but with Zorchic not fighting back, I don't have as much info I could use to potentially town or scum read the other voters.
I have another question to ask too so I'm quoting these now for future reference, but it kind of requires me to first ask what your thoughts were on Pika_pika by the end of D1?

Back
Top Bottom