• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Archie Sonic Mafia, Endgame: TBA (4/8/20)

I'd addressed this to Luminary, but I wanted to give someone a majority hoping it might either get a reaction from that player (you, in this case) or get reactions from other players that could lead to some kind of discussion. So it was essentially pressure-related but I was also quite serious in saying that Sonic is better than Mario most of the time lol

I have another question to ask too so I'm quoting these now for future reference, but it kind of requires me to first ask what your thoughts were on Pika_pika by the end of D1?

Pretty null really. I wasn’t feeling it and being Zorchic’s mentor before I was getting more worried he was lurking with bad intentions, especially with other wagons building making me a bit on edge. I was really hoping Zorchic flipped Mafia because I felt we had a really good shot going there.

Pretty null really. I wasn’t feeling it and being Zorchic’s mentor before I was getting more worried he was lurking with bad intentions, especially with other wagons building making me a bit on edge. I was really hoping Zorchic flipped Mafia because I felt we had a really good shot going there.
Hmm, that makes sense with the mentor aspect. I was trying to figure out why you voted Zorchic over Pika_pika when both were the other viable wagons besides Fatima (who you don't seem to suspect) if you wanted to be able to better read people after the flip since Pika_pika definitely had more interactions to use for that, but you pretty much answered that here.

This is an issue I'm having with Fatima as well, though I'm not necessarily scumreading them for it. I've had a hard time reading them in games anyway, but I do take a problem with his reluctance to answer anything and he waits for a long time before clarifying things asked of him.

There's a reason why I haven't answered anything yet it's cause I'm on an IPad for everything so it makes replying to certain things harder than normal especially when there's a huge amount of writing to quote individually

I can see the logic in HD's vote for Zorchic given the 3 way tie as it was probably better to get some information from a lynch, I don't think there's too much we can read from that at the moment, it's possible he could have been trying to save a scumbuddy in Fatima or Pika given how quickly their wagons caught up with Zorchic but there's no available evidence to back that up.

I'm still suspicious of Caps at the moment, not seen anything from him to change my mind from my previous thoughts, he was again pretty quick to jump on HD for casting the deciding vote on Zorchic.

The Fatima wagon kind of came out of nowhere really fast, think it's more what he hasn't said that what he has though, I didn't really pick up on anything that made me particularly suspicions so far.

Can see why the wagon formed on Pika, he's backtracking and contradicting himself a lot. He quoted my thoughts on Caps saying he agreed with them but then kept his vote on Ex. Distancing perhaps?
He then backtracks after a bit of pressure deciding Cap's posts now feel much better and removing his vote on Ex.

Caps and Pika stand out the most to me at the moment, still pretty null on everyone else.

There's a reason why I haven't answered anything yet it's cause I'm on an IPad for everything so it makes replying to certain things harder than normal especially when there's a huge amount of writing to quote individually
I can say from experience it’s easier typing on a phone than iPad.
if you're miller, why not just claim it? If you're not, I can't think of a non-scummy reason why you would say this
Aesetic, commuter, some kind of bomb. There are town roles that could explain the comment just saying.

with the game having bastard elements there could be something else that makes it a bad idea though?

true enough, just seemed scummy without a hint of explanation.

Aesetic, commuter, some kind of bomb. There are town roles that could explain the comment just saying.

Not sure what aesetic is - has there ever been a kind of bomb that goes off when merely visited in the night phase?

and for the bomb thing there is paranoid gun owner, but if he was that I think he'd tell to town to not target him, not only the cop
unless he's trying to bait other investigative roles into him

Got it, I was thinking too simply there -- at any rate no matter what Pika_pika's intention was, I'm wary of him

it's super rare for mafia to be PGO since it punishes town for playing right though, it's usually a negative town role
although I guess I could see something like a one shot

Fair warning: It's my dad's birthday and we're going out for dinner, and I may still be out when it's time for phase update, I'm not sure what the actual timing is going to be. Actions will still lock as soon as the timer hits zero, but the update may be late.

It is currently Night 1. Night 1 will end in 3 hours and 40 minutes.
Countdown timer

Pika--after another look through of his posts--isn't really setting off any alarm bells for me and I feel like his remark about the cop actually makes him look better. He very well could be something like ascetic. Or something else like that where it would make sense to not want the cop to waste a check on him.

Players that are iffy to me right now are Fatima and Deku.

morning
1594977649993.png

I don't think ascetic makes sense for pika since he mentioned cop specifically
any other town roles investigating/protecting him would still be wasted but he didn't seem to care for those
if he's town maybe it's a role that causes him to get framed when used
or he's just straight up indept/miller

Day 2: Sal-lost The Fight
Day 2: Sal-lost The Fight

The group of Freedom Fighters charged the new pods as they opened and released more hordes of Egg Swats. Amidst the chaos, a large golden ring appeared floating just above the ground, a swirling portal filling its middle section. Out from the ring stepped a white-furred echidna, his wrists and ankles adorned with multiple similar rings. Meanwhile, Sally weaved her way through the battle, knocking Egg Swats over for her more physically powerful allies to destroy, or simply pushing them into the paths of their own blasters. She was jumping over and Egg Swat’s head when a warp ring appeared next to her, a duct tape covered hand reached out and pulled her through. In seconds she was staring face-to-face with the sinister grin of Doctor Finitevus.

“Hello, Princess.” Sally’s response was to deliver a swift kick towards Finitevus’ nether-regions, only for the attack to be caught in another warp ring causing her to kick herself in the back of the head. Finitevus rolled his eyes and stuck his hand through a warp ring so that he was holding Sally a few feet away from him, rather than directly in front. “Better now?” Regaining her composure, Sally smirked.

“Throwing your lot in with Eggman, Finitevus? What, can’t handle your own plans anymore?”

“On the contrary my princess, if I can help the Eggman Empire’s army destroy itself by swinging against your city, then who am I to say no, especially if it can take out a few of your troublesome crew in the process.”

“Hmm, ok fair enough.” Sally said, glancing behind Finitevus. “You might want to turn around by the way.”

“Now princess, do you really think that I’m gullible enough to- gack!” Finitevus lurched in pain as Amy Rose brought her hammer cracking across the back of his head, causing him to release Sally. “Insolent little-!” Deploying a multitude of warp rings, Finitevus caught both Sally and Amy as they dropped to the ground, depositing them both in the same spot in midair, before catching the laser blasts of two Egg Swats and redirecting them to impact the pair. As they began to fall toward another ring, a structure erupted out of the ground to catch them and pull them away from the battlefield, guarding them with a barrier as.

“Sally, Amy, are you ok?” Nicole’s voice asked.

“I think so…” Amy replied, staggering to her feet.

“I’m… I’m ok.” Sally said as she attempted to support herself on the side of the barrier, before crying out and collapsing the moment she put weight on her right leg.

“You’re not ok Sally. I’m getting you to a bunker.”

“No! I need to lead!” Sally said, already trying to get back up.

“You can lead from inside! I’ll set up a communication link! But please, you can’t go back out there when you can barely stand.” A long moment of silence descended over the trio.

“Fine.” Sally finally relented.

“Thank you Sally.” Nicole said as a structure formed to support Sally without straining her leg. “Amy, I’ll leave the choice to you about whether or not to go back.”

“I’m good. I think it just grazed me.” She replied, checking herself over for lasting injuries.

“Alright, just please be careful, Finitevus is dangerous.” Amy nodded and ran back to the battle while Sally was whisked away to safety.

Snowy was killed, they were Sally Acorn, a Cop aligned with the Freedom Fighters
Hi there Snowy, you are Sally Acorn.

Princess of the Kingdom of Acorn, you’ve been the leader of the Freedom Fighters from the beginning. You’re a skilled tactician, with a strong sense of duty, you take your responsibilities seriously and place immense pressure on yourself to do the best thing for your friends and people, to the point that you turned a robotciser on yourself in order to spare the rest of the world.

Being the team’s leader, you have complete knowledge of everyone under your command, and so are able to tell who among you doesn’t belong. Due to this, you are a Cop. During any and all night phases, you can target another player and determine their alignment. You can do this by typing "Check in with <target>" into your role PM.

You are aligned with the Freedom Fighters and win once all hostile forces have been eliminated.

It is now Day 2. Day 2 will end in 72 hours.
Countdown timer

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom