• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Archie Sonic Mafia, Endgame: TBA (4/8/20)

T w o Townies dead...

It’s Day 2 and I don’t feel that strongly about anyone being Mafia... Rainbow_Cloud has a good point about how TheCapsFan acted though.

@Fatima Shadow Frost Witch Are you ready from your post?

VOTE: Jinjo.

This seems out of nowhere, but looking at Jinjo's posts, I feel like she hasn't contributed much to any discussion. She defended herself when FA and HD voted her, but then kind of disappeared only to reappear at times to reiterate some suspicion (? if that's what it was? idk) on HD. Never voted and never said anything about the happenings in thread at the time. I feel like there was opportunity to do so, considering the 72 hr phase.

This seems out of nowhere, but looking at Jinjo's posts, I feel like she hasn't contributed much to any discussion. She defended herself when FA and HD voted her, but then kind of disappeared only to reappear at times to reiterate some suspicion (? if that's what it was? idk) on HD. Never voted and never said anything about the happenings in thread at the time. I feel like there was opportunity to do so, considering the 72 hr phase.

Not a bad vote, she didn't really end up doing much at the end.

VOTE: Jinjo

@Pika_pika42 what would've happened if snowy had copped you?
May or may not get a result, may or may not die.

What did this mean, btw? I read the rest of your post, but I'm still not fully understanding how it turned into something different.
I meant what had simply started as a joke + paranoia vote on ExLight, ended up becoming a reason for a wagon on me.

Looking back, I don't really get what any of this means or what it's trying to imply. Is this meta use, or? What was the reasoning behind remarking how HD played in a game hosted by ZinnLav?

You said here you looked back and did you read everything again from when day 1 started or were you just skimming through players posts? I want to see your answer first.

On the first paragraph I made I was talking about Snowy saying he didn't look pressured explaining on why I think scum don't need to feel pressured explaining on what I think they would have done by coordinating votes and I pretty much brought my thoughts out on this and how could you say this paragraph was a defense? Did you even reread the game or not? On the second paragraph I defended myself against FA which were four lines I made and the other lines were me talking about not seeing pressuring towny because this could also be a good way for scum to blend in and this is NAI which is more thoughts I brought in. You said I defended myself against HD and I didn't defend myself against him and it was me correcting him on Pokemon Gen IV and then he mentioned he is pocketing FA and I assumed he was town reading FA and then afterwards I asked the players what do they think of HD. When I quoted to HD on day 1 how was that a defense when I pretty much explained above. Are you even reading the game or are you making stuff up?

I want you to explain on what you mean on me hasn't contributed much to any discussion. I brought out some of my thoughts when I quoted FA and when you mean hasn't contributed much to discussion did you mean you wanted me to interact more with the players?

HD is just sheeping and I don't know what he expects from me. There was this one post from him he made on day 1 which looked suspicious but I didn't bring it up because I felt as if HD were scum he would have tried to get me lynched and why the quick unvote he did on me on day 1.

HD is just sheeping and I don't know what he expects from me. There was this one post from him he made on day 1 which looked suspicious but I didn't bring it up because I felt as if HD were scum he would have tried to get me lynched and why the quick unvote he did on me on day 1.

I expect a vote, or at the very least a read. So far... nothing but self-defence and saying you’d scum read me based on meta you don’t want to explain because you say I would lynch you for it if you did.

I voted you and then unvoted you Day 1, yet I would have lynched you for sure if you explained a scum read on me if I was scum?

You know who is afraid of being lynched the most? Scum.

DekuNut initially I was going to mention as being suspicious to me for tying the votes between Zorchic and Fatima on D1, but I've been thinking about it more and it's actually looking better to me. Zorchic ended up being town, so it's not like there was any need to protect Zorchic if Deku was mafia, and Zorchic also had few enough posts in thread that letting the lynch go through wasn't going to be a huge information boon to us unless Zorchic was scum, which scum!Deku would've known. Tying things up always kinda draws attention, and I don't really see a reason to do that yet. So oddly enough, Deku's vote is one of the ones from last phase I actually am townreading lol.

I'm not totally sure I buy Pika_pika's soft claim here because I've been trying to think of an Archic!Sonic character that would fit PGO or ascetic or something, and I'm blanking on who it could be in this size game that would be town-aligned. Omega maybe? But I have serious doubts he'd be a role tbh. It doesn't help that Pika didn't have a vote out by the end of D1 either, but it's also a big gamble as scum to do the whole "don't copcheck me" thing, so I'm torn here. @Pika_pika42 do you think that scum tried to make a wagon against you, and if so, who do you think is scummiest of your voters?
I want you to explain on what you mean on me hasn't contributed much to any discussion. I brought out some of my thoughts when I quoted FA and when you mean hasn't contributed much to discussion did you mean you wanted me to interact more with the players?
Another thing though is that it feels like a good majority of your posts before this phase were you talking about how meta isn't always useful and can be wrong, but at the same time, in your response to me, you mentioned that you usually take a while to get going in games and generally have a quiet D1, which is using your own meta to defend yourself.

I also don't really know who you actually town or scum lean on right now. Do you actually scumread Human for as often as you've mentioned him, or is it just paranoia?

Jinjo said:
You said here you looked back and did you read everything again from when day 1 started or were you just skimming through players posts? I want to see your answer first.
? Not everything, no. I looked through your posts, I'm not even sure why you're bringing that post up again.

On the first paragraph I made I was talking about Snowy saying he didn't look pressured explaining on why I think scum don't need to feel pressured explaining on what I think they would have done by coordinating votes and I pretty much brought my thoughts out on this and how could you say this paragraph was a defense? Did you even reread the game or not?
I don't know why you're talking about rereading the game, I never even said I was?
On the second paragraph I defended myself against FA which were four lines I made and the other lines were me talking about not seeing pressuring towny because this could also be a good way for scum to blend in and this is NAI which is more thoughts I brought in. You said I defended myself against HD and I didn't defend myself against him and it was me correcting him on Pokemon Gen IV and then he mentioned he is pocketing FA and I assumed he was town reading FA and then afterwards I asked the players what do they think of HD.
I'm still not even sure what "pocketing" means tbh and I. Don't even know what I'm supposed to respond to here.
When I quoted to HD on day 1 how was that a defense when I pretty much explained above. Are you even reading the game or are you making stuff up?
???? What am I even trying to make up, I'm not sure what you're referring to at all. I mean, sure, you've said things in the game but I feel like you could also mention how you feel about the other players that have been talked about at length such as Zorchic (who was lynched, but still), Pika, and Fatima. That's what I mean by contributing, otherwise it just looks like lurking.

Back
Top Bottom