• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Archie Sonic Mafia, Endgame: TBA (4/8/20)

You don't really want to be voting for me just yet cause I'm too important to lose so early on in the game
I don't really like meta use here, but yeah I do think Fatima is being too conspicuous to be scum.
I want to say Fatima is scummy, but from the soft claim of being a power role and Space's point, I'm gonna go with Town
This is weird. I mean, at this point I think you only had a single joke vote on you, so why point out you're important so early on?
This counterpoint is good too, why call attention to it as soon as the game starts from a joke vote. I'd say it was a newcomer not knowing stuff, but Fatima was a Mentor in the Mentor game so :/
Hmm, I’m not feeling it with Fatima. “Care to take a guess as to which alignment we are with?” is a strange thing to say but I can’t exactly explain why. My mind tells me he is hiding something rare about his alignment, because that would make it more interesting to try to guess right, which would explain why he would would bother asking it, but I could really be looking too much into it and it becomes a situation where my mind sees things that aren’t there.
Could be an Independent even? I can't decide on their alignment, but it doesn't feel scummy.

ExLight's posts feel Towny to me, he feels less scummy than usual. (or does that just make him Mafia?)
I think Mido is Town, I like her posts and level of activity.
FA feels Towny, gut feeling I guess.
Deku comes across Towny, playing his usual strategy, mostly lurking.
I like Tood's posts, but I wouldn't say enough to call Towny, but slight Towny read.
HD is being active as usual, which doesn't show him as Scummy or Towny, since he acts as a Town Leader regardless of role, could go either way
Space feels a little Towny

Caps is more of a null read for me, could be either.

Null on Luminary, I don't think we've met before.
We have! I was Feenie before Luminary and should probably consider going by that again since that's the name I'm better known by lol.
Oh nevermind, still a null though, maybe slight Towny read.

Rainbow Cloud doesn't seem too active, null read.
I don't see any of Zorchic's posts but they have like 3 votes for some reason?
Pika_Pika42 has only made a couple posts, mostly null.
Snowy is pretty inactive, null read.
Piko has posted like once. Null
Per usual impossible to read Jinjo, so per usual I'll treat her as an Independent :v

Well that's Day One done, if I missed anyone then you clearly weren't active enough and are a Null Read.
Page 16, just over halfway, I'll keep my reads going as I catch up.

Zorchic getting lynched is super weird, I really don't get why he got so many votes, especially for being inactive.
Makes it worse is because most of the ones on that wagon were slight town reads for me. But I suppose the second two leading wagons both tied with 3 votes. It does make HD's last minute vote on Zorchic sus though, since it locked it in.

From what I've seen on the latest pages, Pika is looking scummy and someone made a fair point about how Anti-Town the role is, could be an independent.
Vote: Pika_Pika42

I get looking at the earlier pages but it looks like your basing your reads on old information, also by voting Pika you're levelling the votes again, and this late towards the end of the phase makes me think your trying to prevent a lynch in order to stop us getting information.
Well that's Day One done, if I missed anyone then you clearly weren't active enough and are a Null Read.
Page 16, just over halfway, I'll keep my reads going as I catch up.

Also I didn't realise the votes were tied, you completely missed the part where I said I was catching up.
Unvote

im at work and i skimmed the pages real quick and the wagon’s fast growth on pikochu is kinda :/// but it’s coming from mostly town reads so not as bad, but what’s worrying is that Pikochu voted DekuNut and DekuNut is still MIA despite saying they will come back

I like Tood's posts, but I wouldn't say enough to call Towny, but slight Towny read.
Tood claimed Independent Survivor Day 2, thoughts?

ZinnLav said:
Rainbow Cloud doesn't seem too active, null read.
I was more active day 2 and claimed my role, thoughts?

ZinnLav said:
From what I've seen on the latest pages, Pika is looking scummy and someone made a fair point about how Anti-Town the role is, could be an independent.
What are your thoughts on Pika's claim, you mentioned someone made a good point about how anti town his role was, why do you think he may be independent?

im at work and i skimmed the pages real quick and the wagon’s fast growth on pikochu is kinda :/// but it’s coming from mostly town reads so not as bad, but what’s worrying is that Pikochu voted DekuNut and DekuNut is still MIA despite saying they will come back
I agree, the manner and speed in which Pikochu's wagon has grown beside mine without any defence from his side or without anyone defending him is suspicious. Feels like both of us are town and the mafia would like a mislynch anyway, no matter who gets lynched.
@Pikochu don't you want to say anything for yourself?

Tood claimed Independent Survivor Day 2, thoughts?

I was more active day 2 and claimed my role, thoughts?

What are your thoughts on Pika's claim, you mentioned someone made a good point about how anti town his role was, why do you think he may be independent?
I'm getting to all that, I'm taking a break, been cleaning all day.
I'll get around to it soon enough, 15 pages is very daunting to get through

Might've been from my post questioning Pika's alignment. His post just got me wondering if he was indept or not but due to some other reasons I kind of doubt that and thereby I think he's maf.

even if piko flips town we'd get information from it anyway
Ehhhhhh. He’s gone super unnoticed, so between the two pikas I believe he is less likely to give much info.
Deku comes across Towny, playing his usual strategy, mostly lurking.
....I don’t like this. I remember he exists a little more than Piko, but I don’t think he has done anything.p, except let us know he’s busy and might post.
I agree, the manner and speed in which Pikochu's wagon has grown beside mine without any defence from his side or without anyone defending him is suspicious. Feels like both of us are town and the mafia would like a mislynch anyway, no matter who gets lynched.
@Pikochu don't you want to say anything for yourself?
Would you prefer a no lynch?

While the sudden wagon growth is irksome, that seems to be common this game, which is making me wonder if mafia are just sleeping wagons.

Anyways with the votes being so close and Zinn nearly tying Them

Unvote: pika pika

I of course prefer a pika lynch, and the piko case is out of left field and last minute, but I don’t want to risk a tie and have another Day 2. There was a lot that happened today so even pinkos lynch is better than a no lynch.

Night 2: Betrayal Gets You Nowhere
Night 2: Betrayal Gets You Nowhere

End-Phase Votals
Pikochu (5): Rainbow Cloud, HumanDawn, FinalArcadia, Fatima Shadow Frost Witch, ExLight
Pika_pika42 (3): Space, Luminary, TheCapsFan
Tood (1): Jinjo
Space (1): Pika_pika42
DekuNut (1): Pikochu
Not Voting (4): DekuNut, ZinnLav, Midorikawa, Tood

Aboard the Death Egg, a powered suit of armour stormed down the halls, intent on reaching the control room. Alarms sounded in the control room as the man in the chair scrambled to engage the feeds from the security cameras. Sure enough, the displays showed the armour making its way through the corridors.

“That’s impossible! How did he get out!?” The man shouted as he deployed a battalion of robotic guards before sealing the room. From there he could only watch, terrified as the suit tore through robot after robot on its steady march. Within minutes, an impact rang through the room as the suit slammed the door. “Oh no, no, no. He shouldn’t have been able to escape!” The pounding continued as the door began to cave inwards, before the point where they two halves of the door met split apart to create a hole. Metallic fingers then reached through the hole to grasp the sides of the split and tore the halves of the door apart. The armour strode into the room and stared at the man at the controls for a few moments, before a furious roar erupted from it.

“SNIVELYYYYYYY!” Snivley cowered in fear as the suit grabbed him by the collar and tore him away from the controls. As it brought him up to stare at the visor, through which he could see the scowling face of the armour’s wearer: Dr. Eggman.

“H-hello Uncle…” He stammered, struggling against its grip. He was swiftly thrown to the side, slamming into the wall at high speed.

“You miserable little traitor!” He shouted as he picked Snively up to throw again. “I should have known you’d just pull something like this again!” Another toss into the wall. “Keeping you alive to torture is too good for you!” He picked him up once more and began walking back through the halls. “I’m going to do what I should have done ages ago.”

“A-ages ago?” Snively stammered. “And w-what would that be?”

“Let’s just say that you’ll never pull something like this again.” Snively’s face paled as he struggled against the grip of the battle armour with renewed vigour, to no avail. A few minutes later, the pair arrived in the troop pod bay. Holding Snively over the aperture with one hand, Eggman engaged the manual release with the other. Snivley began to panic as the floor opened up below him.

“NO! Please Doctor! I promise I’ll never try to overthrow you again just please!”

“Goodbye Snively. It’s been horrid knowing you.” Eggman released his hold and watched with sadistic glee as pure terror overcame Snively’s features as he screamed his lungs out plummeting to the planet below.

Pikochu was lynched. They were Snivley Robotnik, a Rolecop aligned with the Enemies of Freedom
Hi there Pikochu, you are Snivley Robotnik.

Nephew of the original Dr. Robotnik, you began as simply a lackey for him to boss around and belittle, but eventually grew plans for your own conquest. You bode your time before acting however, waiting for your moment. When Eggman suffered his descent into madness, you made your move, taking control of the Eggman Empire along with your love Regina. After Eggman regained his sanity, he coerced you back into servitude, and so the cycle of scheming and attempted coups continued until your life was reset in the Super Genesis Wave.

As a high-ranking member of Eggman’s army, you have access to the databases on his enemies. Due to this, you are a Rolecop. During any and all night phases, you can target another player and search the database for them, learning their role. You can do this by typing “Look up <target> into the mafia chat.

You are aligned with the Enemies of Freedom and win once all hostile factions are defeated while at least one member of your faction is alive, or nothing can stop this from happening.

It is now Night 2. Night 2 will end in 24 hours.
Countdown timer

Last edited:
Would you prefer a no lynch?
No. I'm not even sure whether Pikochu is Town, it just felt weird that his wagon grew seemingly out of nowhere without any defence whatsoever. Plus, with the cop dead, any information we can get is helpful. I would have liked to hear something from Pikochu first but he seems to be totally inactive.
I'll also place my vote on them and hope they actually are mafia.

Unvote: Space
Vote: Pikochu

who are you and what have you done to luminary :lapras:
i'm luminary but cooler :cool:

Was just about to make a post without realizing the day ended whoops! Okay well this flip here makes me believe that I was wrong about Pika as well as HD. They're looking pretty town in my eyes now. I'll have to think about this more in depth when I come home later.

Hell yes!! :3c

This kind of makes DekuNut look a bit better considering Pikochu voted the slot twice. I like how ZinnLav tied the votes and then removed them when she was told that it would make a tie. Rainbow Cloud looks a lot more Town for being the first vote and pressuring ZinnLav on why she would make a tie. FinalArcadia looks even better, even if I feel like that would have been the perfect time to put in a bus vote. Fatima managed to pull through voting Pikochu and making the votes tie between the two, and ExLight voting Pikochu broke the tie, so both those two look better. Obviously there could still be bussing, but if there's any scum, that's when Town has to up their game and analyze the wagon deeper down the line if things come to that.

Midorikawa unvoting Pika_Pika42 looks good and is pro-Town to not risk a No Lynch happening. This might sound strange to say, but I'd argue she looks even better for not actually voting Pikochu, because she lost the opportunity to get credit if she is Mafia with him.

Pika_Pika42 can still be Mafia by the way. Kind of don't like how he unvoted Space and voted Pikochu after the actual lynch - which is what Pikochu did Day 1 when he voted DekuNut after the actual lynch happened, but it can be just a coincidence and if Pika_Pika42 wanted he could have voted Pikochu earlier for more cred and Pikochu might have made a genuine mistake in voting DekuNut N1 after the actual lynch D1.

I would like to hear other players' thoughts on my post's own thoughts here.

My agenda today is to catch up with answering the posts and go over the game thread again.

Agree with most of your reads HD. All of the Pikochu voters look good to me. Midorikawa looks good too. Still not sure about Dekunut and Zinn. Though the point you raise regarding Pikochu voting Deku twice is valid, it could also be a case of distancing as both the times, Deku was far from being lynched, with Pikochu's vote being the only vote on them.
As for Zinn, I know they are still catching up but they are a null read for now.

Also, I had no idea that the phase had already ended by the time I posted my vote, I thought there was still some time left. I had no clue Pikochu was mafia, otherwise I would have voted them in the post where I pinged them. It was surprising because neither Pikochu nor any of their buddies defended them in any manner. I felt Pikochu was Town and we were heading for a mislynch, looking at the ease and speed at which their wagon built.

End-Phase Votals
Pikochu (5): Rainbow Cloud, HumanDawn, FinalArcadia, Fatima Shadow Frost Witch, ExLight
Pika_pika42 (3): Space, Luminary, TheCapsFan
Tood (1): Jinjo
Space (1): Pika_pika42
DekuNut (1): Pikochu
Not Voting (3): DekuNut, ZinnLav, Midorikawa
Shouldn't Tood also be counted in the Not Voting players?

No. I'm not even sure whether Pikochu is Town, it just felt weird that his wagon grew seemingly out of nowhere without any defence whatsoever. Plus, with the cop dead, any information we can get is helpful. I would have liked to hear something from Pikochu first but he seems to be totally inactive.
I'll also place my vote on them and hope they actually are mafia.

Unvote: Space
Vote: Pikochu
I don’t like this. It’s inexcessary and Looks like trying to gain town cred.
i'm luminary but cooler :cool:

Was just about to make a post without realizing the day ended whoops! Okay well this flip here makes me believe that I was wrong about Pika as well as HD. They're looking pretty town in my eyes now. I'll have to think about this more in depth when I come home later.
Idk how that makes pika pika better.
This kind of makes DekuNut look a bit better considering Pikochu voted the slot twice.
Could be distancing. I think he definitely needs to be pressured some come the day phase.
I like how ZinnLav tied the votes and then removed them when she was told that it would make a tie.
Agreed. But I will say her read on deku makes me null on her.

I can see te unvote as a “oh crap thing the votes looks bad”. But she didn’t jump on the Piko wagon, which could be her avoiding voting a scum if but I do think that it’s more likely she didnt really feel for the case either. But then the deku read just drives me insane. I don’t see how he’s townread at all. So I’mnull on her for now.
Rainbow Cloud looks a lot more Town for being the first vote and pressuring ZinnLav on why she would make a tie
Agreed. She could have kept quiet to save her scumbud.
FinalArcadia looks even better, even if I feel like that would have been the perfect time to put in a bus vote.
....But she did vote him so I don’t see how that makes it a non bus vote.

I don’t think FA is mafia, but your logic makes no sense here.
Fatima managed to pull through voting Pikochu and making the votes tie between the two, and ExLight voting Pikochu broke the tie, so both those two look better. Obviously there could still be bussing, but if there's any scum, that's when Town has to up their game and analyze the wagon deeper down the line if things come to that.
Both are moot if pika is mafia, but agreed.
Midorikawa unvoting Pika_Pika42 looks good and is pro-Town to not risk a No Lynch happening. This might sound strange to say, but I'd argue she looks even better for not actually voting Pikochu, because she lost the opportunity to get credit if she is Mafia with him.
I also admittedly didn’t like the random case out of left field. More on that later.
Pika_Pika42 can still be Mafia by the way. Kind of don't like how he unvoted Space and voted Pikochu after the actual lynch - which is what Pikochu did Day 1 when he voted DekuNut after the actual lynch happened, but it can be just a coincidence and if Pika_Pika42 wanted he could have voted Pikochu earlier for more cred and Pikochu might have made a genuine mistake in voting DekuNut N1 after the actual lynch D1.
So Piko posted like ten mins after the update, while pika did at the same time. Pikos I can see being fake, but I do believe pika tried to do so before the update.

So the thing I don’t like is how fast the Piko wagon built up and how there was nothing really stopping it. That makes me think mafia have some OP roles or they are highly inactive because Piko was rolecop. This early in the game that role is pretty essential for them, so it’s strange they let it get lynched so easily.

Though the fact that he was rolecop make pika look minimally better since it’s hard to imagine what mafia role would be worth more.

But that last minute vote just stinks. It’s was unnecessary, ad it came after I asked if pika preferred a tie. It just looked like “hey I’m jumping on the bandwagon”

I do wonder though if it was mafia vs mafia and pika has the better role, u just can’t imagine what’s worth sacrificing rolecop.

Back
Top Bottom