• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Archie Sonic Mafia, Endgame: TBA (4/8/20)

Uhhh

I was just a bit confused on what you meant by your two previous posts, kind of like Pika was earlier

Why are you voting if you think he's town?

@ZinnLav Did you read everything and are you all caught up?

@Fatima Shadow Frost Witch Earlier you said you could see DekuNut as mafia and what ever happened to that? Instead I see you voting Pika.

the problem is not you following your instincts, the problem is you presenting two blatantly contradictory instincts in the very same post

do you think Pika is Town or Mafia?

Where did he throw shade at you? He focused on how the wagon came to be so quickly - I got paranoid too after Fatima voted Pikochu and shared my paranoia as well.
I already said this but I had no idea that the phase had ended by the time I made that post. Also, I already replied to Mido that I did not prefer a tie, as it would have given us no information. I felt Pikochu was Town as their wagon built up without any defence for them. I was not casting shade on you, I was thinking Pikochu could be Town and hence, any of our lynches would have been a mislynch.
I know this sounds contradictory but I still didn't prefer a tie at that time. I just waited for Pikochu to show up and say something in his defence.
Just the way I read it when you said you were thinking both you and Piko were town but scum was desperate for a lynch anyway, it was the timing after I intervened with Zinn because I didn't want to end up with a no lynch. May be reading too much into it though.

Anyway, being that I said I think scum was on the Piko wagon, I'll vote

VOTE: Fatima the Shadow Frost Witch.

HD you're mentioning something about tying the votes, but I'm not even sure that was Fatima's intention? From his post here, he just

decided to hop onto the wagon and see where it went. Which is strange, considering all his other posts have been overly cautious.
Fatima's vote is vague and some of his posts today have been confusing but not convinced he's scum and think he could be an easy target for a wagon based on this.

wholeheartedly AGREE. Furthermore it's not like Space isn't acting on their suspicions, what with voting on Pikapika throughout the day.

Speaking of which, [VOTE]: HumanDawn

I believe one of you and Pikapika is scum, and for now, even though I still think their actions are suspicious, and that they haven't contributed much to the game, I am willing to entertain the possibility that Pikapika is town and pursue suspicion of you more.

I think that the Pikochu wagon had at least one scum on it and I think you are most likely to be it. I can see scum!you feeling comfortable bussing a fellow scum that is less active, and I can see you doing it for town cred. Outside of that, your reads list has me concerned given that it seems to be solely based on the results of yesterday's vote and that's worrisome.
Your now linking HD with Pika in an either or situation, I will give there is more of an interaction between these two that myself and Pika with HD's strong defence of Pika and Pika seemingly following HD's lead in the game but I'm not liking that again this is being seen as an absolute. You were almost certain that Pika was scum and the two of us couldn't both be town but your now saying that's a possibility?

TheCapsFan said:
This post also pings me a TON in hindsight:

In this post you equate your presence on the Piko wagon as equal to FA's. This is absurdly untrue, as FA had a specific meta reasoning for being on the wagon, which, despite her only talking about it after the fact, I believe may have also helped her solve Pikochu during the day.

Other people I think I'd be okay with lynching today are Fatima, Tood, I think I'll toss Zinn/Deku in that list too depending on whichever one impresses me the least over the course of the day. I started the night thinking it was going to be Zinn because of Piko voting Deku twice, but FA's meta read + the fact i actually kinda like Zinn's latest post has pushed me towards putting Deku on this list.

Also I'd like to revisit Jinjo, specifically with regard to their connections to Pikochu, though I don't think I'll be comfortable lynching them today lest i find something particularly worrisome.

Mido's latest posts have weaned me off of scumreading her for the moment. Feenie as well. Ex and RC are townreads.

Am I missing anyone? I talk about Pika and Space earlier in this post, but I guess I'll elaborate on them a bit? Both are below the four players listed directly above, maybe with Jinjo even above Pika as well.
As above I'm not too sure about Fatima, know their behaviour is vague and erratic but this feels like their playstyle to me, and it may seem counter intuitive but this feels more confused town from them.

Vote: DekuNut

ZinnLav and DekuNut are my strongest scum reads and DekuNut already has a vote and I'll hop on this. Pikochu voting DekuNut two times looks like big time distancing to me. Also, on day 2 when DekuNut said he would catch up was around 3pm my time and 8 hours later when I come back which was around 11 pm I saw DekuNut online doing what? and he never comes back on day 2.
Bit wary of pursuing another inactive, know Piko's votes could be possible distancing but could also be going for a soft target. Deku's posted this phase saying he'll try to catch up, willing to give him a chance but need to see something from him.

Zinn has shown a lot more today but still not trusting of her slot.

Vote: Pika_pika42

what's the chance of two pikachu names being scum? not sure, but I still feel this strongly.

Hopefully I don't miss anyone here. if you want specifics, ask cause I'm not looking back right now.

Pika_pika42 - get this out of the way; scum.

Midorikawa - town, has made valid points and I believe, not tunneling while trying to get scum. Also I agree with a lot of what she's said, particularly about Tood.

Rainbow Skittles - town, given they started the Pikochu votes and their claim is clear.

Jinjo - scum

Luminary - null, has made fair points, but I'm a little wary of her townreading me based on meta.

Tood - don't trust. a plain survivor? and randomly claimed out of nowhere probably to get attention away from them? suspicious.

HumanDawn - null but town leaning. Your vote on Pikochu is definitely a good sign. yeah you could've bussed, but you were an early vote if I'm not mistaken. idk, given your behavior thus far and that vote on Pikochu, I'm leaning town but still wary

TheCapsFan - null. like his argument against Pika_pika42 w/ human, but I find it kinda odd how you went from Pika being scum to Human being scum, when before you seemed sure it was Pika.

DekuNut - scum, lurking.

Fatima - odd behavior, but town.

ZinnLav - has been fairly proactive since subbing in, got a town feeling from them.

Essentially -- Most town: Midorikawa, Fatima, & RainbowSkittles.

People play differently, so don't bring up how you play? if DekuNut can get away with reasons (like for why he hasn't been posting) then so can I. personal problems are not making me think clearly so forgive me for not being as focused this game. That's all I can say.
Still not agreeing with the Pika case, kind on null-town read on him, looks better you're sticking by it though.

Why do you think Jinjo is scum and what is the meta behind your concern about Feenie town reading you?

So then he's probably either actually telling the truth or he's a Cult Leader.

Fuck I wish FA was still alive so she could answer if a Cult would make sense in the context of the Archie Sonic comics. Anyone else familiar
Do you think Cult Leader could be a possibility?

Concern with this is I've seen suggestions of cults used to distract town before.

I can safely say that Pika Pika42 is Town well let's start one and if I'm wrong then you can suspect me a bit for guessing wrong

Vote Pika_pika42
As has been said before voting him if you think he's town doesn't make sense, confirming him by lynching him isn't the way to go about it, it just hurts town.

Why would you vote for someone you think is Town? That just... I can't even...

Vote: Fatima
It doesn't make sense but I don't think Fatima is scum despite their erratic behaviour, think this could be an easy thing for scum to jump on them to start a wagon though.

I'm back, but I'm just popping in because I'm incredibly tired after almost no sleep last night but I will tackle this:

I can safely say that Pika Pika42 is Town well let's start one and if I'm wrong then you can suspect me a bit for guessing wrong

Vote Pika_pika42

But you said you can "safely say" that Pika_Pika42 is Town. If you are so sure he is Town, why vote him? Why would you have a gut instinct he's Mafia

This blows my mind a bit, but I have to wonder, why bother bussing Pikochu and then vote somebody who Fatima thinks is "safely" Town??

if you think he’s town why are you voting them? is it a preventive lynch or something?

you also said yourself that lynching town would give mafia some advantage, so why would you be in favor of lynching a player you said to be townreading?

and if you’re scumreading him, then why did you move your vote to piko last phase? and why?

you said it was instinct, what does that mean? and we’re on D3, shouldn’t you be putting more effort into it and trying to justify your reads in a more palpable way for the other players showing us what exactly is making you town/scum read them instead or treating this like some kind of RVS?

ExLight, Fatima & Space, or perhaps even Tood, S
Why light
Makes it more credible is what I was getting at, by not contradicting himself, it means it's more likely his role is real.
Not really. Especially being that his claim, every part outside of. “Cop don’t check me” came out after in thread Discussion.

Vote Pika_pika42
I’m done.
Like I said I think he is but you seem to have missed the line of if I was wrong then you can suspect me a bit more
That’s not the point. Anyone who mislynches is of course suspicious. Issue is you voting for someone you think is town.

Luminary

You are Mafia quite easily

DawningWinds

You are a hard one to guess cause you have hardly posted anything

Space

Another hard one to guess

TheCapsFan

I see you as Mafia

Pika_pika42

Town but that's just my instinct speaking

Jinjo

Yet another hard one to guess

Tood

Mafia very easily Mafia

HumanDawn

^If there's an indep in this game is it

did you softclaim a detail of your role in the thread? I assumed you did but I’m starting to wonder if you would even do that

@Lone_Garurumon Can flavor hint at the alignments or roles of the players in the game?
I suppose. Sometimes. By accident. However I make no specific efforts to have flavour match reality, and simply write what feels like a good story with the death I've been dealt in that phase.

@ZinnLav Did you read everything and are you all caught up?
Yes

It doesn't make sense but I don't think Fatima is scum despite their erratic behaviour, think this could be an easy thing for scum to jump on them to start a wagon though.
I mean I want to believe them to, but they're directly contradicting themselves "I think they're Town and that's why I'm voting for them" doesn't make any sense, I can't even fathom what goal could be achieved from doing this, unless they're an independent who needs to lynch them, but there are better ways to go about that.
As has been said before voting him if you think he's town doesn't make sense, confirming him by lynching him isn't the way to go about it, it just hurts town.
Exactly this, why would you prove someone is Town by lynching them, when you could prove someone is Mafia by lynching them, I'd rather go after someone who's role is completely unknown, instead of the player who's fully claimed, even if it could be a fake claim.
If this makes me a target for Mafia over Pika_pika42 then so be it
You're not even defending your reasoning smh
Pika_pika42

Town but that's just my instinct speaking
THEN WHY ARE YOU VOTING FOR THEM!?!?!

Why light
I'm less sure about him than other players, he's mostly null, if I had to vote for someone, it'd be someone I can't read.

Back
Top Bottom