• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Archie Sonic Mafia, Endgame: TBA (4/8/20)

Town and Indept Characters that flipped:

Tood - Mammoth Mogul - Survivor
Zorchic - Rotor Walrus - Suit Bearer
Snowy - Sally Acorn - Cop
Rainbow - Cloud Larry Lynx (Joker) - Jinx
FinalArcadia - Elias Acorn (King) - Tracker/Watcher combo

======

Probably Town characters mentioned in Flavor that haven't appeared:
Sonic, Antoine, Bunnie, Amy, Nicole, Silver (Ace), Shard (Jack), Big the Cat, Cream (and her chao), Leeta and Lyco, Director Who

======

Trying to match accordingly to the ones hinted in flavor:

TheCapsFan - Bunnie? Nicole? Shard? - Bomb
HumanDawn - ??? - Jailer; hinted at Tails
ZinnLav - Sonic? Shard? Director Who? - Investigative JOAT
ExLight - Can't tell you :v - Babysitter
Luminary - ??? Scourge? - Lyncher, must lynch Sonic
Space - Sonic? - Loved + something else?
Midorikawa - Antoine? Nicole? Cream? Chao? - Rookie
Pika_pika42 - Antoine and/or Bunnie? Silver? - randomized PGO + Ascetic
Jinjo - ???
Fatima Shadow Frost Witch - Amy? Big? - Bodyguard?

======

Other characters that are notable Freedom Fighters:
T-Pup, Heavy, Some Professors/Doctors, Marine, Blaze, Vector, Dulcy, Mina, Nate, Tomy

and uh
Since Secret Freedom Fighters are from Pre-Super Genesis Wave I guess
all members from subgroups might have really minor chance, but I don't know if anyone was in the main one (Knothole) even as temporary so idek

======

Possible scum remaining based on flavor and/or quick lore search:
Ixis Naugus, Dr. Eggman
Fiona, Patch, someone from the Suppression Squad, someone from the Dark Legion

Sonic, Antoine, Bunnie, Amy, Nicole, Silver (Ace), Shard (Jack), Big the Cat, Cream (and her chao), Leeta and Lyco (Queens), Director Who, Tails
forgot a few small details :v

T-Pup, Heavy, Some Professors/Doctors, Marine, Blaze, Vector, Dulcy, Mina, Nate, Tomy

and uh
Since Secret Freedom Fighters are from Pre-Super Genesis Wave I guess
all members from subgroups might have really minor chance, but I don't know if anyone was in the main one (Knothole) even as temporary so idek
And I remember seeing a few characters like Ray and Mighty but I don't remember the context
and I feel like the odds of some Legacy characters like Knuckles and Shadow are kinda low but still slightly higher than members that are leaders of sub groups of freedom fighters

Walking in hundred+ degree weather then coming home to get abused by dogs is not fun after a sudden busy work day -_-
I ship it.

As of this phase now, Nope. Well this phase and the fact that I’m basically a vanilla now that everyone but Jinjo has claimed, lol.

Im called the Rookie. If I had died before Night 4 mafia would have gotten an extra nightkill for one night, to use when they choose. But now if I die they just get a random town role revealed to them lol. Useless because all claims are out in the open. They missed the goods by one phase.

Ouuuch damn I hope you are feeling better!!

Wait, doesn’t that make you a bomb that kills another Town pre Night 4 then!!! :M It’s actually similar to ExLight’s?

Hey wait, if there is a Godfather, and it might be Ixis Naugus, Pika_Pika42 would have no good reason to claim the Cop not check him N1. :unsure:

Personal Lynch order:

TheCapsFan
Pika_Pika42 (if TheCapsFan is Town & Silver, so if anyone else is Silver keep note)
Feenie (Indep - Scourge)
Jinjo (i can't fit who Sonic is, so she might be them though actually?)
Space (Amy / Cream, maybe a lynch on her has something related to Sonic)
Fatima (still need a claim, haven't thought who fits )
ExLight (Bunnie, maybe Cream, but probably Bunnie)
Midorikawa (definitely Antoine, he had no confidence but then grew more confidence thanks to with Bunnie, so Rookie makes perfect sense)
ZinnLav (prob Shard/Jack, if they die this slot goes a lot lower, maybe between space and jinjo)
HumanDawn

Sonic, Antoine, Bunnie, Amy, Nicole, Silver (Ace), Shard (Jack), Big the Cat, Cream (and her chao), Leeta and Lyco, Director Who

======

Trying to match accordingly to the ones hinted in flavor:

TheCapsFan - Bunnie? Nicole? Shard? - Bomb
HumanDawn - ??? - Jailer; hinted at Tails
ZinnLav - Sonic? Shard? Director Who? - Investigative JOAT
ExLight - Can't tell you :v - Babysitter
Luminary - ??? Scourge? - Lyncher, must lynch Sonic
Space - Sonic? - Loved + something else?
Midorikawa - Antoine? Nicole? Cream? Chao? - Rookie
Pika_pika42 - Antoine and/or Bunnie? Silver? - randomized PGO + Ascetic
Jinjo - ???
Fatima Shadow Frost Witch - Amy? Big? - Bodyguard?

======

I think most, if not all Town characters, are in the OP flavor. Director/Harvey Who might be in the game too though actually to fit everyone. Like, the notable ones don't really matter because they are not mentioned anywhere. The Walrus guy was mentioned for example even if he is a bit out there. This is why I doubt Cream is a role in the game despite being mentioned in the FT.

Oh, and Jinjo can't be a Doctor because otherwise ZinnLav's track would have gotten something or she would have called ZinnLav out on her role not working.

Ouuuch damn I hope you are feeling better!!

Wait, doesn’t that make you a bomb that kills another Town pre Night 4 then!!! :M It’s actually similar to ExLight’s?
No. Though I don’t know if they have to use the kill right away or not, but I thought it was more like a bastard version of inventor, just instead of shots they get a kill.
Oh, and Jinjo can't be a Doctor because otherwise ZinnLav's track would have gotten something or she would have called ZinnLav out on her role not working.
Or she didn’t use it N2. I doubt she’s doc but she could have just not used her ability.

Day 5: Hedgehog's Dilemma
Day 5: Hedgehog's Dilemma

Sonic and Scourge streaked through the city once more, making swipes at each other as their paths criss-crossed. Jules ran between streets, attempting to predict their paths. He peeked out from an alleyway and looked around to see exactly what he was hoping for. As Scourge dashed down the street, he was shocked to see Jules leap out from the alleyway and grab him by the arm, using Scourge’s own momentum to fling him over his head and into the side of a building. Scourge groaned as he slowly got up.

“Wh-whuddappened?” He mumbled.

“Dad? What are you doing?” Sonic asked as he pulled up beside him. Jules stared Scourge down.

“Did you really think that I’d just let you try to murder my son while I’m right here?” He asked.

“Just… SHUT UP!” Scourge shouted, charging at him. He swung at Jules, who caught the fist, forcing him to a stop. Performing a series of manoeuvres, Jules forced Scourge to the ground, leveraging him robotic strength.

“I fought in the Great War, child. Don’t think you can beat me with those pathetic moves.” Scourge growled and broke out of Jules’ grip before dashing off.

“Dad, what are you doing?” Sonic asked.

“I’m helping my son.” Jules said, taking Sonic’s hand. “I can do this Sonic; I can help you.”

“Alright dad. We’ll do this together.”

“Do you think you can chase him back here?” Jules asked, letting go of Sonic.

“I could try? He knows you’re here though, so he might try to avoid it.”

“Somewhere else then?”

“How ‘bout in front of our house?”

“Give me five minutes to get there, then we’ll finish this.” Sonic nodded and dashed off.

After only a few moments of searching, Sonic found Scourge standing against a building.

“Ditched the old man, did ya?” He asked.

“Yeah,” Sonic replied, shrugging, “Kinda cramps your style when your dad tries to butt in to your fights, you know?”

“Well then…” Scourge grinned, before shooting straight for Sonic. Sonic dashed away and began baiting Scourge to turn the way he wanted, trading blows every now and then, all the while making certain to avoid the missiles still raining down. Seemingly randomly enough that Scourge wouldn’t get suspicious, but also calculated enough to pull him closer to his house. Jules, waiting behind the corner of the building, saw Sonic shoot by, and leapt out in time to grab Scourge and use his momentum to fling him into the air.

“Sonic!” Jules shouted, crouching and cupping his hands. Sonic immediately turned around and leapt into Jules’ hands, his father launching him upwards. Sonic planted a powerful kick into the helpless Scourge’s face, sending him flying into the house. A missile then impacted the building, sending both Sonic and Scourge flying from the force of the explosion “SONIC!” Jules shouted, running to his son’s side as he lay weakly on the ground. “Sonic, are you ok?” He asked, holding his son in his arms.

“I… I think so…” Sonic groaned. “Scourge?”

“I don’t think he’s getting up anytime soon.” Jules said, glancing at the green hedgehog lying unconscious in a jumbled heap nearby.

“That’s good. ‘Cause between you and me, I don’t think I’m in much of a position to fight him.” Sonic said with a weak chuckle.

“Come on.” Jules said, picking Sonic up. “Let’s get you someplace safer.” Jules walked off in the direction of a shelter, his son in his arms.

Pika_pika42 was killed. They were Olgilvie "Sonic" Maurice Hedgehog, an Ascetic aligned with the Freedom Fighters
Hi there Pika_pika42, you are Olgilvie “Sonic” Maurice Hedgehog

latest

The Hero of Mobius, you’ve defeated Doctor Robotnik, and then later Doctor Eggman, as well as a huge number of other villains, more times than most people could be bothered to count. As with all of your other incarnations across the franchise, your primary ability is your incredible speed. This speed, combined with your status as an “embodiment of chaos” due to all the chaos energy you’ve absorbed over the years actively altering probability in your favour, make you a near impossible target to nail down.

Due to this, you are Ascetic. You will evade any efforts by those who would act against you, causing any non-killing actions that target you to simply fail.

You are aligned with the Freedom Fighters and win once all hostile forces have been eliminated.

Feenie has lost the game. They were Scourge the Hedgehog, a Lyncher aligned only with themselves.
Hi there Luminary, you are Scourge the Hedgehog.

latest

Originally known as “Anti Sonic”, you are Sonic’s dimensional counterpart from Moebius. For 15 years, you were happy being Anti Sonic, until you met Sonic the Hedgehog. It was at this point that you started to become bitter. According to the multiverse, you were not your own person, simply a pale reflection of this so-called “Sonic Prime”. So, you changed your name to Scourge and separated yourself from Sonic as much as possible (a large dose of Master Emerald radiation permanently changing your quills to green helped) making it your mission to prove yourself just as good as, if not better than Sonic Prime.

Due to this, you are a Lyncher. Your only goal in this game is to defeat Sonic.

You are aligned only with yourself and win if Sonic is lynched while you are voting for him, but lose if Sonic dies in any other way, or survives to endgame.

It is now Day 5. Day 5 will end in 72 hours, or 48 if voted to be shortened.
Countdown timer

Last edited:
Oh damn...

Ascetic makes complete sense for Sonic, being so fast he can’t be touched, it’s the Paranoid part that wasn’t adding up.

I actually feel sorry for Feenie the most here because she would have probably succeeded and won by lynching Pika_Pika42 Day 2 if not for me heavily defending him for his fake bastard claim. He lied, but thank goodness he did or Day 2’s lynch may not have resulted in a scum lynch.

No idea why he lied about his role :/

Survivability through a more detailed claim to make it more believable to not be lynched. Sonic is smart ;).

If scum thought of redirecting Town roles to Pika_Pika42 for the chance to kill them, then... well... LMAO...

what the fuck was that night

hers sounds like full negative utility town, while mine is wifom versatility

that makes as much sense as comparing miller and bus driver you nut :n

and why the heck are you assuming my role would end up hitting town put some faith in me that I’ll hit scum instead :v

what the fuck was that night

hers sounds like full negative utility town, while mine is wifom versatility

that makes as much sense as comparing miller and bus driver you nut :n

and why the heck are you assuming my role would end up hitting town put some faith in me that I’ll hit scum instead :v

it was a fucking night that’s what it was, sonic evaded scourge day 2 and with no sonic around scourge lost his life purpose

ye you’re right about wifom versatility but your choices in n1 to n3 were TRs of mine IIRC so if you died that means my TRs die with you

no you banana, it makes sense because if they are nk’d then somebody else dies for sure(if you choose a target), with mido there is the lynch aspect and yours has choice but w/e it is similar

I have more faith it would target scum now that you admitted it

Pika being just ascetic makes Caps’ bomb claim more believable?

no idea who Space might be

@Jinjo you’re the only claim left

It kind of does, but Mido’s Rookie claim has kind of replaced Pika’s with how the role can result in the death of another.

What do you mean you have no idea who Space might be?

@Space Would it be ok with you to claim the rest of your role now?

Back
Top Bottom