• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Archie Sonic Mafia, Endgame: TBA (4/8/20)

Have fun being played by Human” and then goes attacking me saying I’m the last scum once they notice their case on them isn’t convincing anyone ok then

Dude I’ve been trying to push my case on Human since Day 2 and no one’s even given it a second thought. Ya bet your ass that i’m tired of trying.

the game becomes a lot harder if thecapsfan isn't scum, and i've already tested the waters with mido and everyone's actions line up - mido might be

dude

mido is not scum

she was copchecked town

the chance for her to be godfather is SO low

I really don't understand the paranoia over the protection claims?

There is no Doctor in the game, thus, alternative roles who fill in the niche with their own limitations make sense balance-wise.

There is no active killing role in the game, thus, having THREE alternative roles who fill the niche of doctor, regardless of their limitations, makes NO sense balance wise.

There is no Doctor in the game, thus, alternative roles who fill in the niche with their own limitations make sense balance-wise.
I think it’s because when you et doing the base of it, we have three protection claims and we had a BP. Mine is basically a modified singer, then we have lovers and then we have a JOAT who had a doc protect. Add in bomb and even in a bastard game it’s just crazy how hard it is for mafia to kill town. If last mafia is roleblcoker then they could roleblock one and try to hit the overs but they’d have to get lucky and hit the liver not protected. It was even more absurd with Pikas fake PGO claim.

Anywaus I realized this morning I didn’t clarify why I chose caps for my vote currently.

He didn’t really seem to suspect pika day two or try to do much towards him really. Until I came in and then suddenly he’s all gungho about it. It looks like mafia trying to hide behind town to lynch a PGO.

Also he kept mentioning Piko and wanting to hear more from him, but then drops off wanting to hear more from him whilehe keeps mentioning Tood who he notably avoids voting.

And I’m now wondering if Fapika is mafia because caps just called them piko several times.Slip? Confusing scumbuds? Or just honest mistake because the two have way too similar avatars and names?

And I’m now wondering if Fapika is mafia because caps just called them piko several times.Slip? Confusing scumbuds? Or just honest mistake because the two have way too similar avatars and names?

honest mistake. I couldn’t figure out what to call them (settled on Pika2) until halfway through my post, didn’t even realize I had accidentally called Pika “Piko” in that post until you mentioned it just now.

dude

mido is not scum

she was copchecked town

I think I meant to say Mido might be Silver.

I think it's fair because with less Mafia the chances of GF increases. It happened a few times with the GF being checked N1. I don't think Mido is Mafia anyway.

There is no active killing role in the game, thus, having THREE alternative roles who fill the niche of doctor, regardless of their limitations, makes NO sense balance wise.

There's a Rookie claim that upon their death would result in the death of another Town member, and then there are the Lovers, and two Indeps, and Mafia is confirmed to have a Redirector. Babysitter dying equals two deaths. Even the vig's 1x bulletproof was situational, which can go to Town too. Town's Ascetic guarantees a player that can't be protected too.

I think it’s because when you et doing the base of it, we have three protection claims and we had a BP. Mine is basically a modified singer, then we have lovers and then we have a JOAT who had a doc protect. Add in bomb and even in a bastard game it’s just crazy how hard it is for mafia to kill town. If last mafia is roleblcoker then they could roleblock one and try to hit the overs but they’d have to get lucky and hit the liver not protected. It was even more absurd with Pikas fake PGO claim.

Anyways, I realized this morning I didn’t clarify why I chose caps for my vote currently.

He didn’t really seem to suspect pika day two or try to do much towards him really. Until I came in and then suddenly he’s all gungho about it. It looks like mafia trying to hide behind town to lynch a PGO.

Also he kept mentioning Piko and wanting to hear more from him, but then drops off wanting to hear more from him whilehe keeps mentioning Tood who he notably avoids voting.

Nah I think it is a genuine mistake - similar usernames and profile pics. I think it happened to me once here.

no, I'm scumreading because a billion of nonsensical actions fatima pulled and them bailing out as soon as someone pressured them the slightest which is just hollywood mafia 2

and I don't like their target claim

Fatima was kinda suspected the entire game though? sure, he was kinda believed in by some (bc too scummy to be scum), but is that that similar to hollywood mafia 2? genuine question because I didn't look at that game.

Dude I’ve been trying to push my case on Human since Day 2 and no one’s even given it a second thought. Ya bet your ass that i’m tired of trying.

You flip-flopped between Pika being scum and Human being scum.

Has it never happened before?

Vote: TheCapsFan

based on flimsy claim & previous actions.

I really don't think Human is scum since he voted two scum out, and yeah maybe he's done that before as scum, but he's also tried to solve the game in various ways. He could have easily pushed to vote me out when I claimed Loved, but he didn't.

What character would go with babysitter again?

Fatima was kinda suspected the entire game though? sure, he was kinda believed in by some (bc too scummy to be scum), but is that that similar to hollywood mafia 2? genuine question because I didn't look at that game
lol, I’m calling this game Hollywood Mafia 2
in Hollywood Mafia I kept asking them to give me some self meta so I knew what I was working with and got a bit suspicious of HD and Mido defending Fatima and then he bailed out outta nowhere exactly like here

I even made a deja vu commentary right when it happened because it was almost literally the same thing

Night 5: TBA
Night 5: TBA

End-Phase Votals:
TheCapsFan (6):
HumanDawn, ExLight, Midorikawa, ZinnLav, Space, Pika_pika42
ExLight (1): TheCapsFan
Not voting (1): Jinjo

<FT to be added later>

TheCapsFan was lynched. They were Monkey Khan, a Bomb aligned with the Freedom Fighters.
Hi there TheCapsFan, you are Ken “Monkey” Khan.

Though you were raised in a village of pacifists, you rejected their ideals as The Great War continued to spread and consume more and more of the planet. Unfortunately, your fears later came to fruition as the warlord Julian Kintobor (who would later come to be known as Ivo Robotnik), arrived at your village to use you as test subjects for his cyborg technology. The only one strong enough to survive the process, you were granted increased strength and combat ability, but Kintobor got more than he bargained for when you proved strong enough to resist his orders. This caused him to seal you away for years, before being discovered by Sonic and Sally. After a brief misunderstanding with Sonic, you became an ally of the Freedom Fighters.

You are a Bomb. You’re a powerful fighter, and even if you can’t stop your own death, you can be damn sure you’ll take your attacker down with you. As such, if you are night killed then your killer will die with you.

You are aligned with the Freedom Fighters and win once all hostile forces have been eliminated.

It is now Night 5. Due to my own schedule Night 5 will only last 23.5 hours.
Countdown timer

Last edited:
I know I kinda expected one or two unusual characters but
who the fuck is thisssss

honestly I wouldn’t’ve considered Bomb even if that character had been hinted anywhere
this prolly shows it might be dangerous to tunnel on flavor :surppika:

._. ...

Wow... I feel really ashamed of this...
pretty much everyone agreed on that lynch, so we all are
oof

I’ll try starting sketching some theories here

we should maybe start coordinating some stuff to make sure the lovers get through the next day phase so we have a smaller PoE

Ugh, with Monkey Khan dying there my theory of all the Town characters being in the OP is thrown down the drain...

Where I'm floating right now:

Town
^
l (Jinjo
l Space)
l ZinnLav
l Midorikawa
l ExLight
l Pika_Pika42
v
Mafia

And the last two were voters on the Pikochu wagon... :/

If there's two Mafia left, I think it's either Midorikawa / Pika_Pika42 or Midorikawa / ExLight. I doubt it's ExLight / Pika_Pika42 with how ExLight has been against the Fatima slot for a long while now.

@ExLight @Pika_pika42

How should we handle our claims in this mess? With ExLight's claim that's harder to do considering his death leads to the death of the target too...

We are 7 players now, right? Assuming there might be two Mafia, and ExLight targets one of the Lovers, and ExLight dies alongside the Lovers, then we would be 4 players left and with two Mafia, then Mafia would win by parity.

@Lone_Garurumon

Could this be the *last* phase of the game assuming no modkills?

If there's two Mafia left, I think it's either Midorikawa / Pika_Pika42 or Midorikawa / ExLight. I doubt it's ExLight / Pika_Pika42 with how ExLight has been against the Fatima slot for a long while now.

Actually, in this scenario, it would actually be better to lynch Mido...???

Unless I'm legitimately digging my grave here thinking about ZinnLav being Jack/Shard so much, ZinnLav shouldn't be Mafia.

I'll need to look into Midorikawa's and ExLight's interactions this game. Most I remember is them Town reading each other, which sounds like a really unscum thing to do, so maybe it's really Pika_Pika42?

How should we handle our claims in this mess? With ExLight's claim that's harder to do considering his death leads to the death of the target too...
if Pika is telling the truth he could Bodyguard me, which would prevent me from dying probably? Then both you and me can protect one lover each

If scum still has strongman then we’ll lose lovers anyway although I don’t know if strongman would hit the bodyguard or me so it’s the difference between 2 or 3 kills

I know I kinda expected one or two unusual characters but
who the fuck is thisssss

honestly I wouldn’t’ve considered Bomb even if that character had been hinted anywhere
this prolly shows it might be dangerous to tunnel on flavor :surppika:

pretty much everyone agreed on that lynch, so we all are
oof

I’ll try starting sketching some theories here

we should maybe start coordinating some stuff to make sure the lovers get through the next day phase so we have a smaller PoE

I can choose to target Space, and Pika_Pika42 can agree to bodyguard Jinjo, but then we leave Midorikawa/ZinnLav open, and even ourselves. Your role is the trickiest because if you target town and you get nk'd, the target dies too.

Back
Top Bottom