• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Archie Sonic Mafia, Endgame: TBA (4/8/20)

Unless I'm legitimately digging my grave here thinking about ZinnLav being Jack/Shard so much, ZinnLav shouldn't be Mafia.
I mean
Shard (Jack) used to be evil so maybe? :surppika:

inb4 Mafia Tracker I tell you

Under no circumstances can this current night be the final phase.
Nice, that probably proves it’s only one mafia remaining

I can choose to target Space, and Pika_Pika42 can agree to bodyguard Jinjo, but then we leave Midorikawa/ZinnLav open, and even ourselves. Your role is the trickiest because if you target town and you get nk'd, the target dies too.
I mean the Lovers are basically town confirmed right? them > us.
I can at least try to hit scum so that causes a WIFOM around me and makes me less likely to die if I don’t have an outed target

I mean
Shard (Jack) used to be evil so maybe? :surppika:

inb4 Mafia Tracker I tell you

Nice, that probably proves it’s only one mafia remaining

ngl that crossed my mind

tbh what does the mafia need the tracker for if it has a rolecop tho

It proves there's one Mafia remaining if tomorrow isn't MYLO. If it's not MYLO tomorrow, then that mechanically makes you scum.

ngl that crossed my mind

tbh what does the mafia need the tracker for if it has a rolecop tho

It proves there's one Mafia remaining if tomorrow isn't MYLO. If it's not MYLO tomorrow, then that mechanically makes you scum.

That said, it could also not be MYLO because there is one Mafia left, in which case then it means nothing.

if Pika is telling the truth he could Bodyguard me, which would prevent me from dying probably? Then both you and me can protect one lover each

If scum still has strongman then we’ll lose lovers anyway although I don’t know if strongman would hit the bodyguard or me so it’s the difference between

Strongman was probably used N3 to kill Rainbow Cloud. Maybe that's how the kill could have been randomized to kill Pika_Pika42 instead?

I feel like us protecting the Lovers would be a bad idea because if one person is lying, then that would mean the death of them, unless you trust me enough to protect Space/Jinjo, and you are willing to do the same even if it means your death would give more credence to Pika_Pika42 lying? Like, this isn't even counting in if there might be a Roleblocker involved, though they had a Redirector, right?

Could the last scum really just be Pika_Pika42 and Fatima was trying to save DekuNut by voting Pika_Pika42 and then Feenie?

oh my god... if fatima voted pikochu because he mixed him up with pika_pika42 instead then that's really ://

Wait, if it is MYLO tomorrow, then yeah, that's when ExLight would definitely be Mafia.

7 players now, 6 players tomorrow, and assuming two of them are Mafia, then a mislynch can result in a Town loss and Nightkill would make for parity with 2 Town, 2 Mafia, and thus the Mafia would win.

@Space @ZinnLav @Jinjo

Thoughts on this? Hopefully, you understand what I'm saying in case I die tonight because it's really important. Because if ExLight is Town then if there are two Mafia which should be proven tomorrow with LYLO this should be the last phase of the game if he targets one of the Lovers, is Nightkilled, and thus kills the Lovers as well because of his role and from 7 players now, with 3 deaths, would result in 4 players alive, so if there are actually two scum, they would be able to win that way and Town would lose. That said, if it's not MYLO, then ExLight still isn't exactly cleared.

@ExLight

Thoughts on Midorikawa, HumanDawn & Pika_Pika42? From your PoV there should be one Mafia left - are you still gunning for Pika_Pika42?

Wait, if it is MYLO tomorrow, then yeah, that's when ExLight would definitely be Mafia.
wait what? how so?
we're at 7 right now, assuming 1 nightkill tonight (which means not lovers) that makes it 6 players

Mislynch -> 5 players, worst case scenario I can potentially kill 3 town at once if I die (me+Lovers), it becomes 1T-1M, which means parity

No Lynch -> 6 players, worst case scenario I can potentially kill 3 town at once if I die (me+Lovers), it becomes 2T-1M which means we still have another Day

it being MyLo next day Phase would prove my claim of potentially increasing the nightkills by 1 if anything

Thoughts on Midorikawa, HumanDawn & Pika_Pika42? From your PoV there should be one Mafia left - are you still gunning for Pika_Pika42?
yea, if it's not him it's either Mido or you and I really doubt it's any of you
very very very small chance of being Zinn
and pretty much 0% chance of it being one of the lovers because if it is we're at draw at worst which isn't a loss so idrc lmfao

Strongman was probably used N3 to kill Rainbow Cloud. Maybe that's how the kill could have been randomized to kill Pika_Pika42 instead?
fuck you're right

I feel like us protecting the Lovers would be a bad idea because if one person is lying, then that would mean the death of them
I don't think that's the issue, because if someone was lying we could pinpoint where the issue was
I think the real issue is if scum still has strongman our protection roles will be useful and despite everyone telling the truth it will look like one of us is lying

wait what? how so?
we're at 7 right now, assuming 1 nightkill tonight (which means not lovers) that makes it 6 players

Mislynch -> 5 players, worst case scenario I can potentially kill 3 town at once if I die (me+Lovers), it becomes 1T-1M, which means parity

No Lynch -> 6 players, worst case scenario I can potentially kill 3 town at once if I die (me+Lovers), it becomes 2T-1M which means we still have another Day

it being MyLo next day Phase would prove my claim of potentially increasing the nightkills by 1 if anything

Oh... Hmm...

Isn't MYLO determined by the Mafia Nightkill rather than other potential Town roles that could make it MYLO?

Like, it wouldn't be MYLO if there were 5 players, 1 Mafia left, 4 Town left, and one of the Town was a vigilante. Say Town mislynches, and Vigilante doesn't use his role - then it was not MYLO.

@Lone_Garurumon are potential Town killing roles factored in MYLO/LYLO?

Oh... Hmm...

Isn't MYLO determined by the Mafia Nightkill rather than other potential Town roles that could make it MYLO?

Like, it wouldn't be MYLO if there were 5 players, 1 Mafia left, 4 Town left, and one of the Town was a vigilante. Say Town mislynches, and Vigilante doesn't use his role - then it was not MYLO.

@Lone_Garurumon are potential Town killing roles factored in MYLO/LYLO?
Town roles are factored into -LO, yes.

Also would ya look at that. Night 4 and Day 5 have flavour text now!

Oh... Hmm...

Like, it wouldn't be MYLO if there were 5 players, 1 Mafia left, 4 Town left, and one of the Town was a vigilante. Say Town mislynches, and Vigilante doesn't use his role - then it was not MYLO
It factors everything

MyLo means there's no chance for the game to end if town chooses for a No Lynch, but if they mislynch then the game could end during the night

LyLo means there's a chance for the game to end even if town chooses a No Lynch, so they have to lynch correctly to guarantee another Day Phase

Under no circumstances can this current night be the final phase.
7 Players
So if three Town die tonight we begin Day 6 with 4 players, which would mean there aren't two Mafia otherwise it would end in an instant game end.
If ExLight used Babysitter to protect one of the Lovers and Mafia kill them, then three players will die.
Thus there is one Mafia member left.

I don't think that's the issue, because if someone was lying we could pinpoint where the issue was
I think the real issue is if scum still has strongman our protection roles will be useful and despite everyone telling the truth it will look like one of us is lying

And if there is a Roleblocker we are :M...

Town roles are factored into -LO, yes.

Also would ya look at that. Night 4 and Day 5 have flavour text now!

Huh, then that would really prove nothing...

It factors everything

MyLo means there's no chance for the game to end if town chooses for a No Lynch, but if they mislynch then the game could end during the night

LyLo means there's a chance for the game to end even if town chooses a No Lynch, so they have to lynch correctly to guarantee another Day Phase

All right, I think I'm getting it better here with the roles around.

so it being MyLo next Day Phase proves there's 1 scum and that I'm a babysitter

Not really?

If you are Town, then yeah, from your PoV that makes sense, but if you aren't, then that would imply you are Mafia with somebody else if they are lynched and the game is still going on (because that would mean 2 Mafia), because then Lone_Garurmon would have said that this could be the last phase of the game.

I'm Town reading you this game though, so I'm just covering my bases saying this in case I die tonight, but if you're scum this game with Mido as your partner, then good job you two because you have me fooled and you are playing a great game.

idek why we're assuming only one nightkill tho
what are the scenarios in case one of the lovers get strongmanned? :v

If they kill the Lovers then it would be 4 vs 1, or 3 vs 2 if you're Mafia. If they don't, then it would be 5 Town vs 1 Mafia or 4 Town vs 2 Mafia.

Back
Top Bottom