• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Archie Sonic Mafia, Endgame: TBA (4/8/20)

:v
if it's a roleblocker at least we have a chance to protect one of them right?

this is nervewrecking :v

Yeah, in that case, any strategy would be bound not to work...

The thought occurred to me that we could No Lynch again if it's actually MYLO tomorrow because then the game wouldn't end for sure, right?

@Pika_pika42 Thoughts? Do you have any cases on either of us?

[random but some guy who works for Sonic Auto Dealer came here at work lol/s]

wait what? how so?
we're at 7 right now, assuming 1 nightkill tonight (which means not lovers) that makes it 6 players

Mislynch -> 5 players, worst case scenario I can potentially kill 3 town at once if I die (me+Lovers), it becomes 1T-1M, which means parity

No Lynch -> 6 players, worst case scenario I can potentially kill 3 town at once if I die (me+Lovers), it becomes 2T-1M which means we still have another Day

it being MyLo next day Phase would prove my claim of potentially increasing the nightkills by 1 if anything

Okay, so I'm going to ask these hard questions.

If one player dies - Will it be LYLO or MYLO?

If two players die - Will it be LYLO or MYLO?

Can't be both, right?

Okay, so I'm going to ask these hard questions.

If one player dies - Will it be LYLO or MYLO?

If two players die - Will it be LYLO or MYLO?

Can't be both, right?

0 deaths tonight would cause it to be nothing (6T-1M)

1 death tonight should be nothing or MyLo (nothing is in the case I’m the one that dies but didn’t target anyone else)

2 deaths tonight (Either me or Lovers) would be MyLo (4T-1M) since the max number of kills becomes 2 that night

3 deaths (me+Lovers) should be MyLo guaranteed (3T-1M)

The thought occurred to me that we could No Lynch again if it's actually MYLO tomorrow because then the game wouldn't end for sure, right

we could just go for a no lynch tomorrow I guess, but if the lovers don’t die tonight I don’t see the point in that since they’d be the next targets so the PoE wouldn’t reduce

0 deaths tonight would cause it to be nothing (6T-1M)

1 death tonight should be nothing or MyLo (nothing is in the case I’m the one that dies but didn’t target anyone else)

2 deaths tonight (Either me or Lovers) would be MyLo (4T-1M) since the max number of kills becomes 2 that night

3 deaths (me+Lovers) should be MyLo guaranteed (3T-1M)

Wow, you went above and beyond answering that! Thank you!!

we could just go for a no lynch tomorrow I guess, but if the lovers don’t die tonight I don’t see the point in that since they’d be the next targets so the PoE wouldn’t reduce

My issue with that would be that we lose mislynch room if there is one Mafia left if there are 5 players and 1 of them is Mafia.

This is exactly what I feared. One of Ex and HD must be mafia.

How about ExLight not use their role tonight so we are at least guaranteed that there will be no more than 2 deaths?
Meanwhile, Human and I could be on each of the lovers, so we can understand who is lying about their role. The only problem with that plan would be if the mafia still have strongman or roleblocker.

HD could be the roleblocker and hence, easily claimed jailer after making sure nobody else was making that claim and maybe he was so aggressively defending Pika because he must have thought of redirecting any Town PRs onto the claimed PGO. Not sure but just a theory.

4T-1M into next Day Phase if Lovers die

3T-1M if we mislynch

I holster my babysitter shot, max is 1 death

we go to next Day with 2T-1M

Wouldn't it be max 2 deaths if you are targeted...?

This is exactly what I feared. One of Ex and HD must be mafia.

How about ExLight not use their role tonight so we are at least guaranteed that there will be no more than 2 deaths?
Meanwhile, Human and I could be on each of the lovers, so we can understand who is lying about their role. The only problem with that plan would be if the mafia still have strongman or roleblocker.

HD could be the roleblocker and hence, easily claimed jailer after making sure nobody else was making that claim and maybe he was so aggressively defending Pika because he must have thought of redirecting any Town PRs onto the claimed PGO. Not sure but just a theory.

What do you think of potentially having ExLight babysitting you?

Well, I'm not sure I would try leaving a Townie alive to gamble on a potential 50% kill. If that was the plan, why would I vote to get Pikochu lynched D2 instead and then vote DekuNut at the of D3? That would render all the effort trying to save you for such a thing meaningless.

What do you think of potentially having ExLight babysitting you?
I don't mind, if the mafia targets Ex and we both die, it'll actually help to bring the list of suspects down, with you becoming the prime suspect.
In that case, I can guard Jinjo while you jail Space. Is that fine?

Well, I'm not sure I would try leaving a Townie alive to gamble on a potential 50% kill. If that was the plan, why would I vote to get Pikochu lynched D2 instead and then vote DekuNut at the of D3? That would render all the effort trying to save you for such a thing meaningless.
Yes that's why I'm not sure, as I said it's just a theory in my mind. Right now, the game is in such a state that I can't really trust anyone fully.

I don't mind, if the mafia targets Ex and we both die, it'll actually help to bring the list of suspects down, with you becoming the prime suspect.

But then scum targets ExLight it would make me the obvious lynch option :M

Yes that's why I'm not sure, as I said it's just a theory in my mind. Right now, the game is in such a state that I can't really trust anyone fully.

I mean, if all of us are Town, then we're being screwed over... :/

ExLight's is technically the strangest claim with the Lovers - I know he said it doesn't match with the Lovers but I forgot the reasoning he put up originally.

---

Silver must be in the game, I think FA said in the second page of the game that he should be... If ExLight is Amy, is Pika_Pika42/Fatima Silver...?

bleh

I'm having a hard time seeing Pika as scum because on day 1 DekuNut was the 3rd voter on Fatima who almost got lynched and HD ended up voting Zorchic. I did not like Mido's day 1/day 2 take reviews because it looked very wolfy and I disagreed on alot of her takes. Don't know how many mafia there are left and for me it looks like the remaining mafia are somewhere within these players Mido, ExLight, ZinnLav. Near the end of day 3 HD voted DekuNut and this was also the part when the Tood wagon formed after HD voted DekuNut who had 3 votes and I started town reading HD after this.

I'm having a hard time seeing Pika as scum because on day 1 DekuNut was the 3rd voter on Fatima who almost got lynched and HD ended up voting Zorchic. I did not like Mido's day 1/day 2 take reviews because it looked very wolfy and I disagreed on alot of her takes. Don't know how many mafia there are left and for me it looks like the remaining mafia are somewhere within these players Mido, ExLight, ZinnLav. Near the end of day 3 HD voted DekuNut and this was also the part when the Tood wagon formed after HD voted DekuNut who had 3 votes and I started town reading HD after this.

Yeah, this is my paranoia with the Pika_Pika42/Fatima slot... *shrugs*.

I dunno, would Mido defend Space like she did while pushing for DekuNut...?

Hmm, but if we're both telling the truth, that leaves others an open target...?

Do you guys want me to not say so I could potentially protect somebody else that way?

I don’t remember saying that?
Why would I be townreading them if I didn’t believe it?

I mean whwn TheCapsFan said both Babysitter and Lovers is weird and you said it isn’t for reasons explained previously but I don’t remember what reasons you put out to explain it.

Back
Top Bottom