• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Archie Sonic Mafia, Endgame: TBA (4/8/20)

If not you then are you saying it's Pika lying about Bodyguard and Fatima was actually trying to distract us all with their nonsense?
yea, that’s what I’m saying

Only leaves you two, who both claim protective roles, and I find it strange Mafia wouldn't even attempt to go after the Babysitter in hopes to get an extra kill.
it would make perfect sense if I’m scumreading the last scum since shooting me is basically shooting themselves in the face

Well if we're wrong, then no harm
6 Players
You get lynched, 5 left
Day 7 starts with 3/4 players after Mafia kills one.
We lynch the one who isn't proven, aka Pika.
If you are Mafia and the game keeps going, we still lynch Pika.

my role also guarantees us a draw worst case scenario if I’m the last town standing :v

lynching me is exactly what scum wants after getting rid of the bomb

latest

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

:v

everyone is too quiet I hate this

Zinn, Mido, if you’re town you should realize lynching me is a terrible play I don’t even know why in heavens I’m being considered in the first place when I’m the only real protective role around

Zinn you’re literally being townread due to flavorsolving, so you know it’s a decent tool for solving, yet you’re not even trying to flavorsolve here, my character is painfully obvious while Pika’s is arguably the most unfitting one between us

my role can literally hit scum or stop a kill, unlike Pika’s claimed role; which is respectively winning or buying us another phase, lynching me first, or at all, is straight up wrong and is exactly what scum wants and it annoys me immensely that my two townreads are voting me without even trying to discuss :v :v :v

my role can also be proved through -Lo and literally any other lynch is less harmful than mine

I still believe Lone is missing the -Lo announcement because if the lovers claim is real it should be -Lo right now and I already mentioned that during last phase when I was trying to solve /clarify that part with HD

I mean
Shard (Jack) used to be evil so maybe? :surppika:

inb4 Mafia Tracker I tell you

Nice, that probably proves it’s only one mafia remaining

This was from last night and you said it probably proves it's only one mafia remaining.

ngl that crossed my mind

tbh what does the mafia need the tracker for if it has a rolecop tho

It proves there's one Mafia remaining if tomorrow isn't MYLO. If it's not MYLO tomorrow, then that mechanically makes you scum.

HD said it proves there's one mafia remaining saying if it's not mylo then that mechanically makes ExLight scum.

:v

everyone is too quiet I hate this

Zinn, Mido, if you’re town you should realize lynching me is a terrible play I don’t even know why in heavens I’m being considered in the first place when I’m the only real protective role around

Zinn you’re literally being townread due to flavorsolving, so you know it’s a decent tool for solving, yet you’re not even trying to flavorsolve here, my character is painfully obvious while Pika’s is arguably the most unfitting one between us

my role can literally hit scum or stop a kill, unlike Pika’s claimed role; which is respectively winning or buying us another phase, lynching me first, or at all, is straight up wrong and is exactly what scum wants and it annoys me immensely that my two townreads are voting me without even trying to discuss :v :v :v

my role can also be proved through -Lo and literally any other lynch is less harmful than mine

I still believe Lone is missing the -Lo announcement because if the lovers claim is real it should be -Lo right now and I already mentioned that during last phase when I was trying to solve /clarify that part with HD

HD and Pika announced they would target me and Space last night. Who did you protect last night?

HD and Pika announced they would target me and Space last night. Who did you protect last night?
They told me to target Pika to reduce PoE if scum attempted to shoot me, which was fine by me since he is my scumread anyway.

HD said it proves there's one mafia remaining saying if it's not mylo then that mechanically makes ExLight scum.
I already disproved this, he was misunderstanding how -Lo works and -Lo mechanically proves I’m town. The only thing proved right now is that there’s one remaining mafia. I’m not sure why it wasn’t announced yet and Lone should be around soon to clarify whether that’s correct or not.

sorry about the absence & damn, human got killed.

So what are the claims again?

Midorikawa - Rookie (If they live until D4, Mafia gets told a Town role)
ExLight - Babysitter (reverse bodyguard)
ZinnLav - JOAT (1x Cop, 1x Tracker, 1x Doc)
Space - Loved (takes one extra vote to get lynched)
Jinjo - Lovers (with the character Bunnie)
Pika_pika42 - Asectic?

I thought Pika died? What happened to Fatima/Snowy who claimed Bodyguard?

quoting this just for me to keep my claims straight

@Space Are you a Lover or a Loved?
Space said they are the other Lover, so they are Loved + Lover while Jinjo is just Lover.

No, I'm a plain Lover. Loved was just my fakeclaim.

I'd be happy with an ExLight lynch. It's either him or Pika.

I don't like how you're just quickly going to go with either Exlight over Pika, when you acknowledge it can be one or the other.

Mido is cleared with that 1/15 chance, as I mentioned before, if she's Godfather, she deserves the win.

I understand there is such a low chance but I reaalllly don't think that should be automatically clearing Midorikawa. That being said, I'm most suspicious of you & Pika.

could you say which characters again?

Going to look back. But at any rate, exlight killing Human is not something I see, given Human seemed like he was trying to see things from exlight's perspective.... idk, just doesn't feel right.

I understand there is such a low chance but I reaalllly don't think that should be automatically clearing Midorikawa. That being said, I'm most suspicious of you & Pika.
So you think Zinn and pika could be mafia together? How do you explain Zinns actions? While cop check on me is easy to fake since unless im indep they couldn’t be wrong, the tracker on Jinjo isn’t easily faked. While normally it could be explained away with a roleblock, I believe we’ve established people don’t know if they have been roleblocked.

Thsu the only other expnatjaoms would be roelcopping Jinjo n1 it literally taking that crazy of a chance.

So you think Zinn and pika could be mafia together? How do you explain Zinns actions? While cop check on me is easy to fake since unless im indep they couldn’t be wrong, the tracker on Jinjo isn’t easily faked. While normally it could be explained away with a roleblock, I believe we’ve established people don’t know if they have been roleblocked.

Thsu the only other expnatjaoms would be roelcopping Jinjo n1 it literally taking that crazy of a chance.

This never occurred to me before but it's possible if ZinnLav really is mafia they would roleblock me on night 2 seeing how I was talking about ZinnLav and DekuNut scum reading them. I did not like how ZinnLav gave DekuNut an easy town read for being inactive saying he has been busy and then to later voting DekuNut which looked like a bus. ZinnLav's play on day 2 when they subbed in was also scummy and I have already explained on this.

So you think Zinn and pika could be mafia together?
If there were two scum Lone would’ve said Last Night could’ve been the last one unless one of them is the lovers, which is ultra unlikely afaics, so there’s only one scum left and that’s borderline mechanically proven

I kinda like the roleblocker theory since one still hasn’t flipped but sounds kinda risky without knowing whether or not the other player is notified about being blocked.

and Mafia JOAT or Tracker are things too despite being uncommon tho

could you say which characters again?
I can’t character claim uh
or do you mean that post I made with flavor speculation? I’ll update and get it

Probably Town characters mentioned in Flavor that haven't appeared:
Antoine, Bunnie, Amy, Silver (Ace), Shard (Jack), Big the Cat, Cream (and her chao), Leeta and Lyco, Director Who

(...)

Other characters that are notable Freedom Fighters:
T-Pup, Heavy, Some Professors/Doctors, Marine, Blaze, Vector, Dulcy, Mina, Nate, Tomy

and uh
Since Secret Freedom Fighters are from Pre-Super Genesis Wave I guess
all members from subgroups might have really minor chance, but I don't know if anyone was in the main one (Knothole) even as temporary so idek
There might be a few more that are a bit more obscure too considering the character Caps flipped
Already removed the ones that flipped from the list too

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck I am SO incredibly sorry. I realised I didn't say it not too long after I posted but I've just been incapable of getting back to the game since phase start.

The game is currently in a state of LYLO. If town does not lynch correctly today then they may lose the game.

To make up for the almost full 24 hours you've gone without this information, phase shortening has been cancelled. The phase will last the full 72 hours.

Countdown timer

Again, I am so incredibly sorry for leaving that unsaid for this long. You are all entirely free to yell and swear at me.

I did not like how ZinnLav gave DekuNut an easy town read for being inactive saying he has been busy and then to later voting DekuNut which looked like a bus.
omfg how many times must I say it? I DO NOT VOTE PEOPLE FOR BEING INACTIVE, DEKU LATER SAID HE WAS DONE WITH EXAMS AND THEN STILL WASN'T ACTIVE, WHICH MADE HIM LOOK SCUMMY, FFS.

i give up on this game, I'm keeping my vote where it is and not giving a fuck for the rest of the game.
Crap like this is why I don't play, I hate getting called a liar and treated like dirt.

1/3-Phase Votals
ExLight (2):
ZinnLav, Midorikawa
Not Voting (4): ExLight, Space, Jinjo, Pika_pika42

It is currently Day 6. Day 6 will end in 47 hours and 9 minutes.
Countdown timer

The game is currently in a state of LYLO. If town does not lynch correctly today then they may lose the game.

I TOLD YALL IT HAD TO BE -LO
it proves Jinjo+Space+me are town since babysitte+lover is what is making today potentially the end

Zinn Lone literally just announced LyLo and you’re deciding to lock your vote on confirmed town :v

Crap like this is why I don't play, I hate getting called a liar and treated like dirt
Not trusting is part of the game, and I’m sure noone intended to treat you like dirt or similar, sorry if you felt that way at any point

This game is hectic ngl. With -lo announcement, there seem to be 2 scum remaining. If the lovers claim and Ex's claim is to be believed since that is what makes this a possible Lylo scenario, and I know I am Town Bodyguard. Could Mido and Zinn be the last 2 remaining scum?

This game is hectic ngl. With -lo announcement, there seem to be 2 scum remaining. If the lovers claim and Ex's claim is to be believed since that is what makes this a possible Lylo scenario, and I know I am Town Bodyguard. Could Mido and Zinn be the last 2 remaining scum?
Yes I attempted to bus my scumbud right after they subbed in when I could have bussed my redirector inactive partner. Then I made the risk of choosing an indep instead.

Sorry but that theory sounds crazy. I was suspicious of Zinn until they claimed. Probably would have still been so I they didn’t start acting better.

Im wondering if you and Light are the last two and claimed protection roles so as To assure at least ones survival.

if there were 2 scum Lone would’ve said last night could’ve been the last one because 7 players, 3 potential deaths, 2 town/2 mafia reaches parity before day starts

so there’s only one scum remaining

I expected it to be MyLo but I’m not sure how Lone is considering it for it to be LyLo since that makes no sense from my standpoint

Since at this moment it isn’t Lo

VOTE: ExLight
can you please remove this vote now? I’m mechanically proven town at this point :v

Zinn doesn’t seem to be willing to move and if Pika really is the last scum they can force a tie vote which is pretty bad in a LyLo scenario :v :v :v

Back
Top Bottom