• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Archie Sonic Mafia, Endgame: TBA (4/8/20)

Day 1: The First Wave
  • Day 1: The First Wave

Ten minutes later, two teams of Freedom Fighters had convened at different points in the city as the Death Egg became visible above the city. The city was then plunged into darkness as a gigantic dome covered the city, blocking out the sun.

“Nicole?” Sally said as the AI lynx materialised next to her.

“I can’t keep this up for long,” She said, looking upward as the sounds of impacts echoed through the dome, “But it should slow down the initial wave, at the very least.” A few moments later, an explosion rocked the dome as a large metal pod burst through to impact the ground, before the dome was resealed.

“Get ready everyone.” Rotor said, armed in his Iron Rotor armour standing before Team Freedom, the city’s dedicated defence force. Moments later, the sides of the pod popped open, revealing a small platoon of Egg Swats that opened fire on the assembled Freedom Fighters.

“CHARGE!” Sally shouted, calling the group to action as they charged the Egg Swats.

It is now Day 1, Day 1 will end in 72 hours.
    Countdown timer

Night 1: He Is The Walrus
  • Night 1: He Is The Walrus

End-Phase Votals:
    Zorchic (4): TheCapsFan, FinalArcadia, Luminary, HumanDawn
    Fatima Shadow Frost Witch (3): Tood, Snowy, DekuNut
    Pika_pik42 (3): Midorikawa, Space, DawningWinds
    Midorikawa (1): Zorchic
    TheCapsFan (1): Rainbow Cloud

As the assembled team charged the enemy, a small explosion obliterated the entire right side of the Egg Swat legion, courtesy of Heavy launching his partner Bomb from the back lines, before producing an identical shell for his AI to transfer to. The group then began their clash with the other half of the Egg Swats. Big the Cat used his phenomenal strength to smash the Egg Swats as Cream and Cheese landed weaker strikes from the air. Rotor likewise struck from the air, with devastating fire from his wrist blasters. Within moments the entire pod had been destroyed.

“Sally…” Nicole’s voice sounded seemingly from nowhere.

“Nicole?” Sally asked. “What’s wrong?”

“I’m sorry Sally… I can’t keep this up any longer…” At her words, the dome above the city shattered as dozens more pods fell from the sky. Sally gasped

“Everyone watch out!” She shouted. Most of everyone managed to dive out of the way of the falling pods, but Rotor, higher in the air than everyone else, had less time to react. He cried out in pain as a pod struck him from behind, sending him careening to the ground near the others.

“Rotor!” Sally called as she knelt over him, his suit sparking and gradually disintegrating.

“Sorry Sally.” He muttered lying there. “I can’t do anything more, not without that suit.”

“It’s ok Rotor. We can handle the rest.” Sally turned to face Big. “Big, get Rotor to a shelter. Everyone else, we’ve got robots to smash.”

Zorchic was lynched, they were Rotor Walrus, a Suit Bearer aligned with the Freedom Fighters
    Hi there Zorchic, you are Rotor Walrus.

The first technological genius of the Freedom Fighters, your gadgets proved useful on many a mission. You were never a particularly capable fighter, but this was exasperated further when you sustained a back injury during the destruction of Knothole. Frustrated with the weakness the injury left you with, you and Nicole designed and created a suit of “Iron Rotor” battle armour out of nanites. This suit allows you to fight once again, and greatly increases your combat capabilities with the abilities of flight, laser blasts, and increased strength.

Due to this, you are a Suit Bearer. You are 1x Bulletproof, meaning that once only, if you would die during the night phase, your Iron Rotor armour will take the hit, and you will survive. However, during any one night phase, you may sacrifice your suit’s integrity, removing your 1x Bulletproof, to fire a single, 1x Vigilante shot. You can do this by typing “Fire at <target>” into your role PM.

You are aligned with the Freedom Fighters and win once all hostile forces have been eliminated.

***​

Meanwhile, up on the Death Egg, a man sat at the controls and addressed his compatriots. “Friends, the city is open. Please, feel free to step outside and… Interact with our hosts.” He flashed a grin as the others stepped out of the room.

It is now Night 1. Night 1 will end in 23 hours and 45 minutes
    Countdown timer

Last edited:
    Day 2: Sal-lost The Fight
  • Day 2: Sal-lost The Fight

The group of Freedom Fighters charged the new pods as they opened and released more hordes of Egg Swats. Amidst the chaos, a large golden ring appeared floating just above the ground, a swirling portal filling its middle section. Out from the ring stepped a white-furred echidna, his wrists and ankles adorned with multiple similar rings. Meanwhile, Sally weaved her way through the battle, knocking Egg Swats over for her more physically powerful allies to destroy, or simply pushing them into the paths of their own blasters. She was jumping over and Egg Swat’s head when a warp ring appeared next to her, a duct tape covered hand reached out and pulled her through. In seconds she was staring face-to-face with the sinister grin of Doctor Finitevus.

“Hello, Princess.” Sally’s response was to deliver a swift kick towards Finitevus’ nether-regions, only for the attack to be caught in another warp ring causing her to kick herself in the back of the head. Finitevus rolled his eyes and stuck his hand through a warp ring so that he was holding Sally a few feet away from him, rather than directly in front. “Better now?” Regaining her composure, Sally smirked.

“Throwing your lot in with Eggman, Finitevus? What, can’t handle your own plans anymore?”

“On the contrary my princess, if I can help the Eggman Empire’s army destroy itself by swinging against your city, then who am I to say no, especially if it can take out a few of your troublesome crew in the process.”

“Hmm, ok fair enough.” Sally said, glancing behind Finitevus. “You might want to turn around by the way.”

“Now princess, do you really think that I’m gullible enough to- gack!” Finitevus lurched in pain as Amy Rose brought her hammer cracking across the back of his head, causing him to release Sally. “Insolent little-!” Deploying a multitude of warp rings, Finitevus caught both Sally and Amy as they dropped to the ground, depositing them both in the same spot in midair, before catching the laser blasts of two Egg Swats and redirecting them to impact the pair. As they began to fall toward another ring, a structure erupted out of the ground to catch them and pull them away from the battlefield, guarding them with a barrier as.

“Sally, Amy, are you ok?” Nicole’s voice asked.

“I think so…” Amy replied, staggering to her feet.

“I’m… I’m ok.” Sally said as she attempted to support herself on the side of the barrier, before crying out and collapsing the moment she put weight on her right leg.

“You’re not ok Sally. I’m getting you to a bunker.”

“No! I need to lead!” Sally said, already trying to get back up.

“You can lead from inside! I’ll set up a communication link! But please, you can’t go back out there when you can barely stand.” A long moment of silence descended over the trio.

“Fine.” Sally finally relented.

“Thank you Sally.” Nicole said as a structure formed to support Sally without straining her leg. “Amy, I’ll leave the choice to you about whether or not to go back.”

“I’m good. I think it just grazed me.” She replied, checking herself over for lasting injuries.

“Alright, just please be careful, Finitevus is dangerous.” Amy nodded and ran back to the battle while Sally was whisked away to safety.

Snowy was killed, they were Sally Acorn, a Cop aligned with the Freedom Fighters
    Hi there Snowy, you are Sally Acorn.

Princess of the Kingdom of Acorn, you’ve been the leader of the Freedom Fighters from the beginning. You’re a skilled tactician, with a strong sense of duty, you take your responsibilities seriously and place immense pressure on yourself to do the best thing for your friends and people, to the point that you turned a robotciser on yourself in order to spare the rest of the world.

Being the team’s leader, you have complete knowledge of everyone under your command, and so are able to tell who among you doesn’t belong. Due to this, you are a Cop. During any and all night phases, you can target another player and determine their alignment. You can do this by typing "Check in with <target>" into your role PM.

You are aligned with the Freedom Fighters and win once all hostile forces have been eliminated.

It is now Day 2. Day 2 will end in 72 hours.
    Countdown timer

Last edited:
    Night 2: Betrayal Gets You Nowhere
  • Night 2: Betrayal Gets You Nowhere

End-Phase Votals
    Pikochu (5): Rainbow Cloud, HumanDawn, FinalArcadia, Fatima Shadow Frost Witch, ExLight
    Pika_pika42 (3): Space, Luminary, TheCapsFan
    Tood (1): Jinjo
    Space (1): Pika_pika42
    DekuNut (1): Pikochu
    Not Voting (4): DekuNut, ZinnLav, Midorikawa, Tood

Aboard the Death Egg, a powered suit of armour stormed down the halls, intent on reaching the control room. Alarms sounded in the control room as the man in the chair scrambled to engage the feeds from the security cameras. Sure enough, the displays showed the armour making its way through the corridors.

“That’s impossible! How did he get out!?” The man shouted as he deployed a battalion of robotic guards before sealing the room. From there he could only watch, terrified as the suit tore through robot after robot on its steady march. Within minutes, an impact rang through the room as the suit slammed the door. “Oh no, no, no. He shouldn’t have been able to escape!” The pounding continued as the door began to cave inwards, before the point where they two halves of the door met split apart to create a hole. Metallic fingers then reached through the hole to grasp the sides of the split and tore the halves of the door apart. The armour strode into the room and stared at the man at the controls for a few moments, before a furious roar erupted from it.

“SNIVELYYYYYYY!” Snivley cowered in fear as the suit grabbed him by the collar and tore him away from the controls. As it brought him up to stare at the visor, through which he could see the scowling face of the armour’s wearer: Dr. Eggman.

“H-hello Uncle…” He stammered, struggling against its grip. He was swiftly thrown to the side, slamming into the wall at high speed.

“You miserable little traitor!” He shouted as he picked Snively up to throw again. “I should have known you’d just pull something like this again!” Another toss into the wall. “Keeping you alive to torture is too good for you!” He picked him up once more and began walking back through the halls. “I’m going to do what I should have done ages ago.”

“A-ages ago?” Snively stammered. “And w-what would that be?”

“Let’s just say that you’ll never pull something like this again.” Snively’s face paled as he struggled against the grip of the battle armour with renewed vigour, to no avail. A few minutes later, the pair arrived in the troop pod bay. Holding Snively over the aperture with one hand, Eggman engaged the manual release with the other. Snivley began to panic as the floor opened up below him.

“NO! Please Doctor! I promise I’ll never try to overthrow you again just please!”

“Goodbye Snively. It’s been horrid knowing you.” Eggman released his hold and watched with sadistic glee as pure terror overcame Snively’s features as he screamed his lungs out plummeting to the planet below.

Pikochu was lynched. They were Snivley Robotnik, a Rolecop aligned with the Enemies of Freedom
    Hi there Pikochu, you are Snivley Robotnik.

Nephew of the original Dr. Robotnik, you began as simply a lackey for him to boss around and belittle, but eventually grew plans for your own conquest. You bode your time before acting however, waiting for your moment. When Eggman suffered his descent into madness, you made your move, taking control of the Eggman Empire along with your love Regina. After Eggman regained his sanity, he coerced you back into servitude, and so the cycle of scheming and attempted coups continued until your life was reset in the Super Genesis Wave.

As a high-ranking member of Eggman’s army, you have access to the databases on his enemies. Due to this, you are a Rolecop. During any and all night phases, you can target another player and search the database for them, learning their role. You can do this by typing “Look up <target> into the mafia chat.

You are aligned with the Enemies of Freedom and win once all hostile factions are defeated while at least one member of your faction is alive, or nothing can stop this from happening.

It is now Night 2. Night 2 will end in 24 hours.
    Countdown timer

Last edited:
    Day 3: Royal Removal
  • Day 3: Royal Removal

In the city below, at the other drop point, Sonic was, quite predictably, styling all over the Egg Swats and handily obliterating a great number of them. He charged towards another cluster, only to be forced to slam on the brakes to avoid being engulfed by a blast of fire that consumed the robots. Glanding in the direction the blast had come from, he saw Naugus, chuckling to himself.

“Dammit Naugus!” He called, speeding over to get up in Naugus’ face. “You almost blasted me!”

“But Sonic,” Naugus sneered, “I’m simply doing my kingly duties in defending my city. If you can’t accept that then, well, you’re always free to leave.” Sonic glared daggers at Naugus for a moment before speeding off to smash more robots. Watching this exchange from his hiding place in an alleyway, Elias growled as he tightened his grip tightened on his crossbow.

“Why did I have to come to this zone?” He muttered. “I could’ve taken the other one and never had to look at his smug face.” Leeta placed a hand over his.

“This is exactly why.” She said with a reassuring smile on her face. “To keep an eye on him and make sure he doesn’t try anything funny.”

“You’re right. Thanks.” Elias said as he took aim and fired a bolt into a robot coming up behind Tails. Moments later, another drop pod impacted the ground. Rather than a platoon of Egg Swats however, a green blur erupted from the pod and slammed into Sonic, sending him flying backwards. Sonic gritted his teeth as a green hedgehog had him pinned down, dragging him across the ground at high speeds.

“Hey Blue, ya miss me?” Scourge jeered in his face. Rolling backwards, Sonic kicked Scourge over his head as he flipped over. Both hedgehogs righted themselves on their landing and shot off at lightning speeds, clashing and crisscrossing the battlefield at various points.

“Teaming up with Eggman now are we Scourge? What, not hog enough to take me by yourself?”

“Eggman?” Scourge laughed. “That’s adorable! You have no idea what’s actually going on. Doesn’t matter though. Long as I get to beat you to a pulp it doesn’t matter what you think.”

“Dream on, Faker.”

“SHUT UP!” Scourge screamed as he charged Sonic once more.

***​

Back at the drop pod Scourge arrived in, a new person emerged. A tall human woman with long green hair strode confidently out and gazed around the area. Regina Ferrum placed her staff on the ground, the end crackling with electricity. After that, nothing. She raised her staff back off of the ground.

“Still nothing then.” She sighed. Glancing over at the battlefield, she noticed a platoon of Egg Swats trying, and utterly failing, to attack Monkey Khan, who gracefully evaded and retaliated against every shot. Regina rolled her eyes. “Really, if you can’t program reasonable tactics into your robots then why even bother?” Pointing her once more crackling staff, the robots briefly halted their actions before resuming their attacks in a much more co-ordinated manner. They fired multiple blasts at once, forcing Khan to evade in a specific direction, before attacking him in midair, forcing him to block their attacks with his staff. Turning her staff across the battlefield, she made similar adjustments to the other Egg Swats. From their hiding place, Elias and the wolf twins saw the robots’ efficiency suddenly skyrocket.

“Do these robots suddenly feel… Smarter to you two?” Elias asked, placing a few crossbow bolts in some stragglers.

“Oh, thank goodness you’re seeing it too.” Leeta answered, grabbing and smashing a robot that had strayed too close to their alley. “I was worried I was going crazy.”

“Something must have-” Elias started, before noticing a trio of Egg Swats lining up a shot on one of the combatants. “No… That’s not happening!” He shouted, charging from the alley and diving between Antoine and the Egg Swats. He cried out in pain as the blasts impacted before falling to the ground.

“Sacre bleu!” Antoine shouted as he saw Elias collapse.

“Elias!” Leeta and Lyco cried as they dashed out after their leader, smashing the Egg Swats.

“Elias… But why?” Antoine said as he knelt next to his king who was already resting on a floating platform.

“I wasn’t going to let you get hurt for my kingdom…” Elias said weakly. “Not again.”

“Well, well, decided not to stay away after all, Elias?” Naugus sneered. “Got some plans, do we?” Elias growled as the platform zoomed away.

FinalArcadia was killed. They were Elias Acorn, a Tracker/Watcher combo aligned with the Freedom Fighters
    Hi there FinalArcadia, you are Elias Acorn.

Elder brother of Sally Acorn, and therefore rightful heir to the Kingdom of Acorn, you went missing at a young age when an aircraft that you were riding with your mother was attacked and shot down over Angel Island, where you lived for the vast majority of your life. Eventually, your father’s secret service found you and you returned home to the Kingdom of Acorn, and after a very rough start in which you thought yourself unworthy and left the kingdom in shame, you eventually seized your birthright and became king. However, Ixis Naugus wound up stealing the crown from you in a moment of weakness, using your emotional turmoil at Sally’s roboticization to strip you of the people’s faith, usurping the throne. Once this happened, you decided to go underground, leading your own team of Secret Freedom Fighters as Agent King, working to undermine Naugus.

As leader of the Secret Freedom Fighters, you have command over the other members, including wolf twins Leeta and Lyco. Due to this, you are a Tracker/Watcher combo. During any and all night phases, you can send either Leeta or Lyco to perform their individual unique skills on your target. Leeta will Track the target, learning who they visited, but not what action they performed, while Lyco will Watch the target, learning who visited them, but not what action they performed. Track a target by typing “Send Leeta to track <target>”, and Watch a target by typing “Send Lyco to watch <target>” into your role PM. You cannot command both twins in a single night.

“…Leeta?” Tails asked as he took in the wolf who’d swooped in after Elias. “Just what’s going on with you? First you were sneaking off with Elias, now you’re here with him and Lyco, and those uniforms.” Tails continued to press Leeta with questions, her umming and ahhing the entire time, before Lyco came to her rescue.

“Oh no! Robots!” She shouted, pointing to the still-present horde of Egg Swats fighting others. This at least seemed to get everyone’s attention away from them as the far more pressing concern, even if Tails hesitated for a moment, staring at them, before flying off. Once everyone had left, she grabbed her sister’s arm and brought her close. “Leeta, what are we going to do?” She hissed.

“Well…” Leeta mused. “Everyone knows we’re here already, so why don’t we smash some robots and just make sure to get out of here before anyone’s able to really press us about anything?” Lyco grinned.

“Yeah, that could work.” She said. “That uhh… Is ok with you, right Who?”

“I suppose you have thoroughly compromised any chance to remain hidden.” The voice of Director Who came over their earpieces. “So, provided you leave before any further questions can be raised, I suppose that is acceptable.”

“Excellent.” Lyco said, running off with her sister to go punch some robots in the face.

It is now Day 3. Day 3 will end in 72 hours.
    Countdown timer

Last edited:
    Night 3: Mammoth Undertaking: Relaxation
  • Night 3: A Mammoth Undertaking: Relaxation

Tood (4): Midorikawa, Rainbow Cloud, Pika_pika42, ZinnLav
    DekuNut (3): Jinjo, ExLight, HumanDawn
    ZinnLav (3): Space, TheCapsFan, Tood
    Fatima Shadow Frost Witch (1): Feenie
    Feenie (1): Fatima Shadow Frost Witch
    Not Voting (1): DekuNut

Meanwhile, in a casino, miles away, Mammoth Mogul sat at his desk, watching a news broadcast about how New Mobotropolis was being assaulted by the Death Egg.

“My, my…” He mused, taking a sip of his coffee. “They’re certainly going all-out for this.” He narrowed his eyes slightly as he tried to focus on a green blur streaking across the footage. “Oh, and Scourge has gotten involved too, has he? Makes sense, he always was quite fixated. I wonder what else is on…” He wondered as he started flipping through the channels. “Ooh, Price is Right!” He sat back in his chair, getting comfortable. “Four hundred and fifty.” He said, referring to the washing machine that was the subject of the current round.

Tood was lynched. They were Mammoth Mogul, a Survivor aligned only with themselves.
    Hi there Tood, you are Mammoth Mogul.

A woolly mammoth from long ago, before the age of Mobians, you were granted intelligence, mystic powers, and immortality when a Chaos Emerald became lodged in your chest. Eventually, you got it in your head to try and conquer the world. You tried many different tactics to achieve this end, from controlling Tails, Mighty, and Mina, to becoming a multiversal being and conquering the entire cosmos. However, at every turn you were thwarted. Following your defeats at the hands of Sonic the Hedgehog, as well as his similar victories over other threats, you came to an important conclusion: you cannot defeat Sonic the Hedgehog. Something about him means that he will always win. Fortunately for you, you also reasoned that you don’t have to defeat Sonic the Hedgehog, you’re immortal, he’s not. Give him about 60 years to live his life, then step in and conquer what he’s left behind.

Due to this, you are a Survivor. All you have to do is lounge around in your cushy casino and not get involved in anything. Not your problem anymore.

You are aligned only with yourself and win if you are still alive during endgame.
    Tood has lost the game

It is now Night 3. Night 3 will end in 23 hours and 52 minutes
    Countdown timer

Last edited:
    Day 4: Just His Luck
  • Day 4: Just His Luck

Sonic and Scourge continued their battle, streaking around the park. Sonic planted a kick in Scourge’s ribs when they clashed, sending him flying into a tree. As he charged for a final knockout blow, he caught a glint of light from up above and abruptly reversed direction. Dazed, Scourge raised his head, his eyes widening as he saw what Sonic had.

“SON OF A-” Scourge scrambled to his feet. Both hedgehogs weaved in and out as explosions tore through the ground around them. The explosions stopped, and Scourge looked up at the Death Egg and shouted. “HEY SNIVELY! WATCH WHERE YOU’RE LAUNCHING THOSE THINGS! YOU ALMOST KILLED ME!”

“Snively?” Sonic wondered, tilting his head quizzically. However, his thoughts were interrupted by a booming voice from the Death Egg.

“YOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIE! EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU DOWN IN THAT CITY, AND ESPECIALLY THOSE WRETCHED FOOLS WHO ASSISTED MY HORRIBLE NEPHEW!”

“Ohhhh… That’s not Snively.” Scourge realised. “AW CRAP!” He shouted as another barrage of missiles erupted from the Death Egg.

***​

Meanwhile, at the battlefield with Amy and what remained of Team Freedom, Larry, Shard, and Silver were assisting from hiding. Silver held a group of Egg Swats in place as Shard fired his blaster through them. Larry, meanwhile snuck between the feet of the robots, cutting into their feet and legs with the claws on his wrists as they fell and tripped over themselves thanks to his luck field. It was at this point that Dr. Eggman made his announcement and launched his barrage of missiles. Larry ducked and flailed around as explosions rocked him from all sides, before bumping into somebody with his back. Slowly turning around, Larry locked eyes with a white-furred echidna standing below a ceiling of warp rings catching various missiles and depositing them who-knows-where.

“Hello there.” Finitevus grinned devilishly. “And who might you be?”

“J-Jack! Ace!” Larry called.

“Oh, and who’s that? Calling your frien-” He was cut off with a wince as Larry flailed around and nicked his side with his claws. “INSOLENT LITTLE!” Finitevus pushed Larry through a warp ring which deposited him a few metres away. A series of warp rings surrounded Larry as a flurry of punches and kicks assaulted him. Finitevus then opened another warp ring to catch a missile, with the other end of the ring opening right next to Larry. Finitevus was then inpacted by an Egg Swat flying through the air, sending him flying backwards. This threw of his aim, causing the missile to explode on the side of the warp ring. Half of the explosion was caught by the ring and burst right next to Larry, sending him soaring through the air. He was caught in midair by Shard, who came to rest on the ground, cradling the considerably charred Larry.

“Hey, Joker, you ok?” He asked. No response. “Joker? Hey, come on man.” Shard continued to attempt to rouse Larry, his voice becoming more frantic with every passing moment. “Larry! LARRY COME ON! WAKE UP!” He closed his eyes and gently laid Larry on the ground. He turned to face Finitevus – who was clawing his way out from under an Egg Swat – with mad fury in his eyes. “You. Are! DEAD!” He screamed, boosting towards Finitevus.

Rainbow Cloud has been killed. They were Larry Lynx, a Jinx aligned with the Freedom Fighters
    Hi there Rainbow Cloud, you are Larry Lynx.

latest

To call you unlucky would be an understatement. A self-proclaimed “Super Jinx” Your mere presence is a curse of misfortune to both yourself and those around you. However, as discovered both by yourself and by Sonic, your bad luck can be effectively weaponised. By simply placing yourself near your enemies, your bad luck will rub off on them, causing them such mishaps as spontaneous malfunctions to their weaponry. With this knowledge, Director Harvey Who recruited you into the Secret Freedom Fighters as Agent Joker.

Due to this, you are a Jinx. If a player visits you during the night, then your immeasurable bad luck will cause their role to activate randomly without their control during the next night phase. This will only include the Mafia’s night kill if the same player is sent to perform the kill both nights, or if no kill is submitted the next night. You can also visit another player during any and all night phases to achieve the same effect by typing “Mess up <player>” into your role PM.

It is now Day 4. Day 4 will end in 72 hours.
    Countdown timer

In addition to the standard lynch votes, from this day onward, there shall be an additional vote to shorten the length of the day phase. If more than half of all living players have vote to end early by the 48 hour mark, then this and all later day phases shall be shortened to 48 hours in length. 6 votes are required to shorten the phase.
    Simply vote for "Shorten" or "Do Not Shorten" in the same manner as you would a player (non-voting players are considered to have voted for no).

Additionally, a reminder that I am looking for a substitute for Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Last edited:
    Night 4: Technomagical Downfall
  • N4: Technomagical Downfall

D4 End-Phase Votals
    Snowy (8):
    HumanDawn, Space, Feenie, Midorikawa, Jinjo, ExLight, ZinnLav, Pika_pika42
    Not Voting (3): Snowy, TheCapsFan, Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Phase Shortening Votals
    Shorten (6):
    Snowy, HumanDawn, Jinjo, ZinnLav, Pika_pika42, Feenie
    Don’t Shorten (5): Midorikawa, ExLight, Space, TheCapsFan, Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Looking out over the battlefield at her deadly efficient robotic minions, Regina Ferrum glimpsed another robot in the crowd that she hadn’t targeted. A robotic hedgehog with blue colouration.

“Could this be who I think it is?” She wondered. “Ohhhh, yes. This is going to be delicious.” She said, rubbing her hands together with malicious glee.

***​

“Heh, come on, wimp, that all ya got?” Scourge taunted, weaving through buildings and the occasional missile explosion.

“Not by a long shot!” Sonic called back. “Try this on for size!” Sonic revved up a Figure-8 Super Peel-Out and prepared to charge, only to receive a punch to the face, courtesy of a metallic fist. “Aww, man what was that?” Sonic wondered, rubbing his cheek.

“Sonic duck!” A voice cried out from next to him. Sonic turned to see his own father raising a fist to attack him. The sheer shock of the sight was enough to paralyse Sonic long enough to receive another blow.

“Dad… What- What are you doing?” Sonic asked weakly, now aware and able to evade the strikes.

“Sonic. I’m so sorry. I’m not able to control myself. Please! Just stop me! I don’t care how!” Jules cried as he made swing after swing for his son.

“Hey, butt out old man!” Scourge said, delivering a flying kick to Jules’ head. “This is between him and me!”

“DON’T YOU DARE TOUCH HIM!” Sonic screamed, grabbing Scourge by the back of his head and slamming him into the ground. He then started wailing on Scourge until Jules forcibly tore him off and threw him into a wall.

“Sonic, please!” Jules cried as he beat Sonic against the wall. “Smash me! Destroy my arms! Just please don’t let me hurt you!”

“Dad… I can’t…” Sonic said, his eyes filling with tears. “I can’t hurt you…”

“And that is exactly what I was counting on!” Regina shouted from a short distance away. “Go Jules, and destroy your own son!”

“Hey!” Scourge shouted. “I thought we settled this. Sonic is mine!”

“You’re not the only one with a grudge against the hedgehog, you know.” Regina said, crossing her arms. Sonic managed to duck under one of Jules’ strikes and shot away from the wall, grabbing Scourge’s arm and dragging him behind him as he sped away.

“Hey, let go of me!” Scourge said, tearing his arm away from Sonic, continuing to run after him.

“Listen Scourge,” Sonic said, looking straight ahead as he ran, “you want me all to yourself, and I want her claws out of my dad’s head. What do you say we both take her out, then you can fight me all by yourself when she’s out of the picture?” Scourge thought on this for a moment, not terribly keen on the idea of co-operating with Sonic on anything, before rolling his eyes.

“Fine. I’ll help you take out the Iron Witch.” Regina looked around for where Sonic and Scourge and gone, before seeing a rapidly approaching green streak.

“What is he doing?” She wondered, before receiving a swift kick to the back of the head courtesy of Sonic, with a second blow to her stomach coming from Scourge. “Jules, get over here!” She shouted. Jules charged to attack Sonic, who dodged his blows, while Scourge continued to attack Regina. Sonic broke away from Jules and, along with Scourge, dashed away between buildings. Regina tried to keep an eye out for where they’d come from, but was caught by surprise in a double attack from the two hedgehogs and fell to the ground, unconscious.

Snowy was lynched. They were Regina Ferrum, a Redirector aligned with the Enemies of Freedom.
    Hi there DekuNut, you are Regina Ferrum, better known as The Iron Queen.

latest

Born into a cult of technomages, you were trained in the art of manipulating electrical impulses to manipulate technology to your will. As your entire cult was executed while you were still just a child, you swore to dominate the world as rule as its queen. You began your conquest in the Dragon Kingdom, conquering villages and forcing the warring ninja clans to swear loyalty to you. Eventually you found Snivley on the internet and fell in love, scheming together to overthrow his uncle Dr. Eggman and take over his army. You eventually succeeded after Eggman’s descent into madness, only for Snivley to betray you and flee when things went bad against the Freedom Fighters. After making up with your love however, you attempted to conquer the empire again, only to fail and have Eggman instate you as a grandmaster in his army with all the technology you could ever need, just to keep you under control.

Your magitek allows you to manipulate electronic impulses, effectively giving you complete control over all forms of technology. Due to this, you are a Redirector. During any and all night phases, you can target another player to change the target of their night action (should they be using one) to any other player of your choice. You can do this by typing “Direct <player to be redirected> towards <new target>” into the mafia chat.

You are aligned with the Enemies of Freedom and win once all hostile factions are defeated while at least one member of your faction is alive, or nothing can stop this from happening.

Sonic cautiously approached Jules.

“D-dad?” Jules looked at him for a moment, before scooping his son up in an embrace.

“It’s ok, Sonic, she doesn’t have control over me anymore.”

“Ok, yeah, yeah, yeah, we get it, sappy family stuff.” Scourge said. “Can we get on with what you promised me now?

“Ok dad, I gotta take this.” Sonic said, releasing his father. He turned to Scourge, and the two charged once more.

It is now Night 4. Night 4 will end in 23 hours and 13 minutes
    Countdown timer

Last edited:
    Day 5: Hedgehog's Dilemma
  • Day 5: Hedgehog's Dilemma

Sonic and Scourge streaked through the city once more, making swipes at each other as their paths criss-crossed. Jules ran between streets, attempting to predict their paths. He peeked out from an alleyway and looked around to see exactly what he was hoping for. As Scourge dashed down the street, he was shocked to see Jules leap out from the alleyway and grab him by the arm, using Scourge’s own momentum to fling him over his head and into the side of a building. Scourge groaned as he slowly got up.

“Wh-whuddappened?” He mumbled.

“Dad? What are you doing?” Sonic asked as he pulled up beside him. Jules stared Scourge down.

“Did you really think that I’d just let you try to murder my son while I’m right here?” He asked.

“Just… SHUT UP!” Scourge shouted, charging at him. He swung at Jules, who caught the fist, forcing him to a stop. Performing a series of manoeuvres, Jules forced Scourge to the ground, leveraging him robotic strength.

“I fought in the Great War, child. Don’t think you can beat me with those pathetic moves.” Scourge growled and broke out of Jules’ grip before dashing off.

“Dad, what are you doing?” Sonic asked.

“I’m helping my son.” Jules said, taking Sonic’s hand. “I can do this Sonic; I can help you.”

“Alright dad. We’ll do this together.”

“Do you think you can chase him back here?” Jules asked, letting go of Sonic.

“I could try? He knows you’re here though, so he might try to avoid it.”

“Somewhere else then?”

“How ‘bout in front of our house?”

“Give me five minutes to get there, then we’ll finish this.” Sonic nodded and dashed off.

After only a few moments of searching, Sonic found Scourge standing against a building.

“Ditched the old man, did ya?” He asked.

“Yeah,” Sonic replied, shrugging, “Kinda cramps your style when your dad tries to butt in to your fights, you know?”

“Well then…” Scourge grinned, before shooting straight for Sonic. Sonic dashed away and began baiting Scourge to turn the way he wanted, trading blows every now and then, all the while making certain to avoid the missiles still raining down. Seemingly randomly enough that Scourge wouldn’t get suspicious, but also calculated enough to pull him closer to his house. Jules, waiting behind the corner of the building, saw Sonic shoot by, and leapt out in time to grab Scourge and use his momentum to fling him into the air.

“Sonic!” Jules shouted, crouching and cupping his hands. Sonic immediately turned around and leapt into Jules’ hands, his father launching him upwards. Sonic planted a powerful kick into the helpless Scourge’s face, sending him flying into the house. A missile then impacted the building, sending both Sonic and Scourge flying from the force of the explosion “SONIC!” Jules shouted, running to his son’s side as he lay weakly on the ground. “Sonic, are you ok?” He asked, holding his son in his arms.

“I… I think so…” Sonic groaned. “Scourge?”

“I don’t think he’s getting up anytime soon.” Jules said, glancing at the green hedgehog lying unconscious in a jumbled heap nearby.

“That’s good. ‘Cause between you and me, I don’t think I’m in much of a position to fight him.” Sonic said with a weak chuckle.

“Come on.” Jules said, picking Sonic up. “Let’s get you someplace safer.” Jules walked off in the direction of a shelter, his son in his arms.

Pika_pika42 was killed. They were Olgilvie "Sonic" Maurice Hedgehog, an Ascetic aligned with the Freedom Fighters
    Hi there Pika_pika42, you are Olgilvie “Sonic” Maurice Hedgehog

latest

The Hero of Mobius, you’ve defeated Doctor Robotnik, and then later Doctor Eggman, as well as a huge number of other villains, more times than most people could be bothered to count. As with all of your other incarnations across the franchise, your primary ability is your incredible speed. This speed, combined with your status as an “embodiment of chaos” due to all the chaos energy you’ve absorbed over the years actively altering probability in your favour, make you a near impossible target to nail down.

Due to this, you are Ascetic. You will evade any efforts by those who would act against you, causing any non-killing actions that target you to simply fail.

Feenie has lost the game. They were Scourge the Hedgehog, a Lyncher aligned only with themselves.
    Hi there Luminary, you are Scourge the Hedgehog.

latest

Originally known as “Anti Sonic”, you are Sonic’s dimensional counterpart from Moebius. For 15 years, you were happy being Anti Sonic, until you met Sonic the Hedgehog. It was at this point that you started to become bitter. According to the multiverse, you were not your own person, simply a pale reflection of this so-called “Sonic Prime”. So, you changed your name to Scourge and separated yourself from Sonic as much as possible (a large dose of Master Emerald radiation permanently changing your quills to green helped) making it your mission to prove yourself just as good as, if not better than Sonic Prime.

Due to this, you are a Lyncher. Your only goal in this game is to defeat Sonic.

You are aligned only with yourself and win if Sonic is lynched while you are voting for him, but lose if Sonic dies in any other way, or survives to endgame.

It is now Day 5. Day 5 will end in 72 hours, or 48 if voted to be shortened.
    Countdown timer

Last edited:
    Night 5: TBA
  • Night 5: TBA

End-Phase Votals:
    TheCapsFan (6):
    HumanDawn, ExLight, Midorikawa, ZinnLav, Space, Pika_pika42
    ExLight (1): TheCapsFan
    Not voting (1): Jinjo

<FT to be added later>

TheCapsFan was lynched. They were Monkey Khan, a Bomb aligned with the Freedom Fighters.
    Hi there TheCapsFan, you are Ken “Monkey” Khan.

Though you were raised in a village of pacifists, you rejected their ideals as The Great War continued to spread and consume more and more of the planet. Unfortunately, your fears later came to fruition as the warlord Julian Kintobor (who would later come to be known as Ivo Robotnik), arrived at your village to use you as test subjects for his cyborg technology. The only one strong enough to survive the process, you were granted increased strength and combat ability, but Kintobor got more than he bargained for when you proved strong enough to resist his orders. This caused him to seal you away for years, before being discovered by Sonic and Sally. After a brief misunderstanding with Sonic, you became an ally of the Freedom Fighters.

You are a Bomb. You’re a powerful fighter, and even if you can’t stop your own death, you can be damn sure you’ll take your attacker down with you. As such, if you are night killed then your killer will die with you.

It is now Night 5. Due to my own schedule Night 5 will only last 23.5 hours.
    Countdown timer

Last edited:
    Endgame: TBA
  • Endgame: TBA
    1. @Snowy Sally Acorn: Cop. Killed N1
    2. @Rainbow Cloud Larry Lynx: Jinx, Killed N3

3. @Midorikawa
    4. @FinalArcadia Elias Acorn: Tracker/Watcher combo. Killed N2
    5. @DekuNut @Snowy Regina Ferrum: Redirector. Lynched D4

6. @ExLight
    7. @Luminary Scourge the Hedgehog: Lyncher. Lost N4
    8. @DawningWinds @ZinnLav
    9. @Zorchic Rotor Walrus: Suit Bearer. Lynched D1
    10. @Space
    11. @TheCapsFan Ken "Monkey" Khan: Bomb. Lynched D5
    12. @Pika_pika42 Olgilvie "Sonic" Maurice Hedgehog: Ascetic. Killed N4.

13. @Jinjo
    14. @Pikochu Snivley Robotnik: Rolecop. Lynched D2
    15. @Tood Mammoth Mogul: Survivor. Lynched D3

16. @HumanDawn
    17. @Fatima Shadow Frost Witch @Pika_pika42
    @dawn dusk
    @Tood

End-Phase votals:
    Pika_pika42 (4): ExLight, Space, Midorikawa, ZinnLav
    ZinnLav (1): Pika_pika42
    Midorikawa (1): Jinjo

<FT to come later>

Pika_pika42 was lynched. They were Jules Hedgehog, a Bodyguard aligned with the Freedom Fighters.
    Hi there Fatima Shadow Frost Witch, you are Jules Hedgehog.

latest

Sonic’s father, and the first Mobian to ever undergo the roboticisation process, back when the technology was benevolent and intended to help heal major injuries. You suffered critical injuries during The Great War, and were roboticised by your brother Charles. However, human scientist Julian Kintobor, later to be known as Ivo Robotnik, had tampered with the machine, and you were robbed of your free will. Transformed into a mindless drone, you became merely the first in his army of roboticised Mobians. Years later, you regained your free will, and reunited with your son. Unfortunately, when the Bem de-roboticised the planet, it was discovered that if you were to ever be de-roboticised, your injuries would return and kill you. As such, you are also the last remaining Robian on the planet.

You are fiercely protective of your family, going so far as to place yourself between Sonic and Scourge, who had every intention of killing your son then and there. As such, you are a Bodyguard. During any and all night phases, you may target another player and place yourself between them and any assailants, taking the hit for any kills directed at them that night. You can do this by typing “Defend <target>” into your role PM.

Nothing can stop the mafia from winning during the next night phase.
    The Enemies of Freedom have won the game

Space has lost in the endgame. They were Bunnie D'Coolette, a Lover aligned with the Freedom Fighters.

Hi there Space, you are Bunnie D’Coolette

Previously an ordinary Mobian rabbit, you were captured by Robotnik’s forces and placed into a roboticiser. Fortunately, you were saved by Sonic before the process could be completed, though it left you in a half-roboticised state. This turned out to be a blessing in disguise however, as your robotic limbs gave you abilities of flight and super strength, and when forced to make a choice between having your robotic parts returned to organic matter, and having them modified in a way that would save your life, but leave you stuck with them, you chose to keep the limbs.

As time went on you began to fall in love with and eventually marry your fellow Freedom Fighter Antoine. You are naturally very attached to your spouse, being driven to the point of near breakdown when he sacrificed himself to stop Metal Sonic. Due to this, you are Antoine’s Lover. If Antoine dies for any reason, you will die of grief at the same time, and vice versa.

Jinjo has lost in the endgame. They were Antoine D'Coolette, a Lover aligned with the Freedom Fighters.
    Hi there Jinjo, you are Antoine D’Coolette

You were initially both arrogant and cowardly, and one of the least useful Freedom Fighters in a fight. However, though various trials and hardships, you eventually grew in more ways than one, and became a capable and dedicated fighter. You also displayed great loyalty both to your friends and your king, even being willing to sacrifice yourself by throwing yourself on a self-destructing Metal Sonic in order to save Elias.

As time went on you began to fall in love with and eventually marry your fellow Freedom Fighter Bunnie. You are naturally very attached to your spouse. Due to this, you are Bunnie’s Lover. If Bunnie dies for any reason, you will die of grief at the same time, and vice versa.

ZinnLav has lost in the endgame. They were Shard the Metal Sonic, a Jack of all Trades aligned with the Freedom Fighters.
    Hi there DawningWinds, you are Shard the Metal Sonic.

latest

The original Metal Sonic, you faced off against Sonic several times, only to sacrifice yourself to save him and Tails from approaching lava after gaining a conscience. Though your body was irreparable, your programming, recorded on the power gem shard that is your core, was able to survive destruction and was retrieved later, and a new body constructed for you by Sonic’s Uncle Chuck. With your conscience now present along with your new body, you became dedicated to atoning for your past actions as Agent Jack of Elias Acorn’s Secret Freedom Fighters.

Your robotic body has a number of functions, including various vision modes, as well as the cannon built into your arm. Due to this, you are a Jack of all Trades. During any night phase, you may perform one of three actions on the target of your choice. Each power may only be used once, and only one may be used per night.

• Tracker: You can engage your assorted vision modes to identify a target and keep track of them through the night, allowing you to see who they visited that night, but not what actions they performed. You can do this by typing “Keep track of <target>” in your role PM
    • Cop: You can engage your assorted vision modes to identify and follow a target. You will then use your judgment based on what you’ve witnessed to learn the alignment of your target. You can do this by typing “Investigate <target>” in your role PM.
    • Doctor: You can watch over another player, and drive off any who would do them harm, protecting them from any and all attempts on their life that night. You can do this by typing “Watch over <target>” into your role PM.

Midorikawa has won in the endgame. They were Ixis Naugus, a Godfather 1x Strongman aligned with the Enemies of Freedom.
    Hi there Midorikawa, you are Ixis Naugus.

Born from the fusion of three other wizards, you are a bat/lobster/rhinoceros hybrid… Thing, and the last surviving member of The Order of Ixis besides it founder Mogul. In the past, you served the Kingdom of Acorn as court wizard. Bitter with jealously towards the work of Nate Morgan however, you personally sparked the Great War with the Overlanders, though getting yourself stuck in the Zone of Silence in the process. While there, you struck a deal with King Maximilian Acorn, also trapped within the Zone, granting him the ability to survive the environments within, in exchange for the right to rule the kingdom. After escaping from the Zone, you clashed with Sonic several times as he resisted your conquest of the Kingdom. Eventually you struck upon a plan to magically amplify the citizens’ fear of Nicole having complete control of the city, before simply walking into New Mobotropolis and declared yourself rightful king to thunderous applause, especially once you halped drive off an attack by Eggman.

You possess a wide variety of magical powers, including dominion over all four natural elements, the ability to travel through shadows, and the power to turn inanimate objects into crystal. Due to this, you are a 1x Strongman, during one night phase only, you may utilise your various magicks to baffle and overpower your foes, allowing you the team’s night kill to bypass any protections that may be on the target, provided that you are the one performing the kill. You can do this by typing “Confound <target> with Ixis Magicks” when performing the night kill.

You are also the king of New Mobotropolis, and adored by the people. As such, you are also a Godfather, any Cop checks on you will return a Freedom Fighter result.

ExLight has won in the endgame. They were Dr. Finitevus, a Warper aligned with the Enemies of Freedom.
    Hi there ExLight, you are Dr. Finitevus.

latest

An echidna scientist from the city of Albion, you volunteered to operate the Chaos Siphon suit in order to de-power Chaos Knuckles, however the process was interrupted halfway through and went wrong, filling you with a corrupted form of Chaos Energy. This event warped your mind and caused you to desire the destruction of Mobian society, followed by its recreation as you believe that it should be. To this end you sought control over the Master Emerald, using it to facilitate the recreation of the echidnan demigod Enerjak under your command, using its guardian Knuckles as a host to destroy and recreate as you saw fit.

Your most potent skill is the warp rings you keep around your wrists and ankles. Using these, you are capable of warping both yourself and others great distances, either in whole or in part. Due to this, you are a Warper. During any and all night phases, you can use your warp rings to send any player (including yourself) far away from the battle. This will prevent them from using their role that night as they take the time to return to the scene, but it will also give them the Commuting status, preventing all other actions (including your night kill) from targeting them that night. You can do this by typing “Warp <target> far away” into the Mafia chat.

Congratulations to the Enemies of Freedom, and thank you to everybody for playing!

Back
    Top Bottom