• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Archie Sonic Mafia, Endgame: TBA (4/8/20)

What do you mean you have no idea who Space might be?
if you read my flavorsolving post I thought the only character that fitted her was Sonic, so with Pika’s flip idk who they might be

Loved fits sonic but not so much Amy since she is more like the lover rather than the loved one?

I’m confused as to why they’d target Pika

Maybe there’s only one scum left so they had no chance but to get a randomized kill?

HumanDawn - ??? - Jailer; hinted at Tails

fyi i never hinted at this, only mentioned tails

if you read my flavorsolving post I thought the only character that fitted her was Sonic, so with Pika’s flip idk who they might be

Loved fits sonic but not so much Amy since she is more like the lover rather than the loved one?

yeah i guess so because sonic x tails is otp but amy is cute so she probably has other admirers??

I’m confused as to why they’d target Pika

Maybe there’s only one scum left so they had no chance but to get a randomized kill?

could be because it's the NK rather than a player that it was randomized anyway

Maybe... TheCapsFan just gave up and decided to kill Pika_Pika42 to get it over with faster? or this is framing attempt 0.0

Wasn’t it established there was a way to avoid the randomizes nightkill? Though if there is only mafia I guess they have no choice. But would there really only be three mafia in this game?

Though I will say I KNEW HE BUILT HIS CLAIM OFF OF IN THREAD CONVERSATIONS!!! THAT LIAR!!!

Now then. Let’s assume that mafia thought he was telling the truth and the claim was just randomized.

We still have caps bomb claim. Could he have claimed it in hopes of making pika look bad so that mafia could lynch him being it was believed nightkillinv him was like night killing a bomb?

And Spaces role can only be proven by a no lynch. We’d have to vote her the normal amount of votes it takes to lynch someone but that would result in a no lynch day phase of she’s telling the truth. There is also the issue that she could have a lynch proof and is just lying to us since loved sounds townier than lynchproof.

Jinjo were waiting on to claim.

Light I’ll doubt we’ll see nightkilled because mafia probably won’t target him under the assumption that he isn’t using his ability or is on mafia. Which also gives him the perfect excuse as to why he hasn’t been nightkilled.

Human has claimed jail keeper, a perfect claim for roleblocker if they want something easy and provable.

Fatima....is still basically a blank spot.

My claim I can see the argument of it being convenient and an excuse as to why I’m not nightkilled.

Zinn would know my alignment if they’re mafia. Well have a 50% chance, and same with Jinjo tracker. Also if Jinjo was rolecopped n1 then Zinn would be able to better guess if she was active or not N2.

So those are the ways that everyone could be lying...but frankly I have no idea who is.

Human looked bad early game but has stabled out.

Other than seemingly try to get us off the idea of strongman, light has been pretty solid and sealed pikos fate.

Zinn started off bad but has also gotten better.

Space had a few posts I didn’t like last phase, but those could also be a matter of perspective. And I still don’t see her as mafia.

Caps has been a bit over the place but he’s still been pretty solid and hasn’t really contradicted himself.

Farima is waiting to be subbed or modkolled.

And Jinjo has also been erratic but hasn’t struck me as scummy either.

I’m honestly lost.

One thing I don’t like about Jinjo though is she has done a lot of OMGUS here. And she’s talked about meta, so I’m wondering if her trying to make me out as mafia, is mafia her trying to get meta read town since the only time she hasn’t scumread me is when she was mafiaZ

I wouldn't mind looking at HD with that Jailer claim.
But with RC's Jinx trickery along with the redirector and Bus Driver I have no idea what happened N3 and have no clue what to think

Wasn’t it established there was a way to avoid the randomizes nightkill? Though if there is only mafia I guess they have no choice. But would there really only be three mafia in this game?

If there's one scum left I would say the set-up sounds pretty balanced. We have only mislynched once this game, and if there are 2 Mafia left, that leaves us with 2 Mafia vs 6 Town, with two mislynches resulting in a game loss. A third lynch resulting in game over for Town just sounds bad, and with two indeps that could both be anti-Town, that doesn't leave much room for Town to make mistakes, and just ignoring the Indeps wouldn't necessarily be a good strategy. It just sounds bad, I can't believe we only have room for one mislynch despite only wrongly lynching 1 Town and semi-wrongly/rightly lynching one Indep who would side with Mafia if given the chance.

Though I will say I KNEW HE BUILT HIS CLAIM OFF OF IN THREAD CONVERSATIONS!!! THAT LIAR!!!

He mashed all of them together - and it worked beautifully because then everyone was right about his role, and it would be the kind of role that would fit in a Bastard game and be more believable with its creativity. I was wrong, but I still don't regret my Day 2 play :p .

Caps has been a bit over the place but he’s still been pretty solid and hasn’t really contradicted himself.

Has he really not? He claimed Bomb and said he pursued Pika_Pika42 on Day 2 because they could be Mafia because it CC's their role. Come Day 3, he is voting me and makes the conclusion that one of me or Pika_Pika_42 are Mafia. Just... what? I know I'm Town, so if he succeeded and went after Pika_Pika42 next, who was also a Town read of mine, then they would get two mislynches.

I know everyone's waiting for the claim. I'm the Bodyguard and idk why but Fatima submitted their action only on N3 and protected Feenie.

Wasn't Feenie their voted suspect D3 though? ._.

Ninjad

Anyways we have three protection roles and we had a bulletproof before. One of them is lying I think.

Four actually with me, ZinnLav(1x), ExLight and Pika_Pika42. Bulletproof was situational with 1x Vig.

Normally I would agree, but there is no Doctor claim, so it's more likely that Lone_Garurumon decided to just make more situational Doctor-like roles instead. I think the increased protection roles kind of make up for no Doctor role. ExLight's role and your role are pretty risky too, which could lead to more deaths for Town so the increased protection roles would be to help Town to make up for unprecedented kills. Could there really be two Mafia left amongst the Independents to also make up for the protection roles?

I need to figure which character Bodyguard would be from the OP. Maybe Bunnie, but that just makes Exlight look a bit ://, unless he is Harvey Who?

I'm waiting for Jinjo's claim to flavor solve now.

I wouldn't mind looking at HD with that Jailer claim.
But with RC's Jinx trickery along with the redirector and Bus Driver I have no idea what happened N3 and have no clue what to think

you can't look at it because that would be breaking the rules

There is no Bus Driver, just a Redirector. BD was Snowy's fakeclaim.

Wasn't Feenie their voted suspect D3 though? ._.
Yeah, that's kinda weird but it is what it is. I can't really explain the motive behind their action or why they didn't submit their actions on N1 and N2. Frankly, have no idea.

Can I get reads from you? You didn't really share anything after Snowy flipped D4, so now's the perfect time.
I am kinda busy now, will share them in some time.

It's a good thing I was not on the Pikochu wagon since that would mean I will get killed off soon.

I would like to talk more about ZinnLav and DekuNut. ZinnLav made his catchup post saying he read up to page 24 and then he votes Pika. Why would ZinnLav even bother on voting Pika when he hasn't finished reading everything? This looks like scum who tried to get Pika lynched instead of Pikochu. Next is DekuNut and the fact that Pikochu has been voting DekuNut makes DekuNut look even more worse and this looks like big time distancing to me. If Pikochu didn't vote DekuNut so much then that would have made DekuNut look better.

Whoever quoted me I'll answer later since I just wanted to get this out of the way and I need to take care of some stuff.

I'm the lover! I don't have a lovers chat and I don't know the player who my lover is. I asked LG if I'm allowed to claim the character I'm in love with and it's Bunnie. I hinted my role above in the bolded and tried the best I can to not make it obvious and tried to not be a nightkill and I also didn't want to claim at night since I was worried I would get killed for claiming at night and wanted to wait till day for me to claim.

I'm the lover! I don't have a lovers chat and I don't know the player who my lover is. I asked LG if I'm allowed to claim the character I'm in love with and it's Bunnie. I hinted my role above in the bolded and tried the best I can to not make it obvious and tried to not be a nightkill and I also didn't want to claim at night since I was worried I would get killed for claiming at night and wanted to wait till day for me to claim.

Oh my god...

Let me guess... It's Space???

if they know the players then it would be super odd because iirc Space jumped into the Jinjo wagon D2 and was like the 5th vote on her

oh my god

hey wait a minute...

holy fuck it's Antoine??

hmm ok then space's posts make a bit more sense

then who the heck is mido!!

also who the heck is Ex then...

what's going on with these claims :v

if she's not in a chat with her I doubt she knows who the player is, but it sounds like the first assumption one would do if they saw someone with a "loved" role

if they know the players then it would be super odd because iirc Space jumped into the Jinjo wagon D2 and was like the 5th vote on her

She said she didn't know who it is and she doesn't have a chat with them.

---

My original theory regarding Space was that she was a Lover with Sonic and that if she died, Sonic would die too, but I felt that theory was kind of lame because of Feenie's Indep claim.

Back
Top Bottom