• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Archie Sonic Mafia, Endgame: TBA (4/8/20)

Look what I found from last night when I was reading back.

If there's two Mafia left, I think it's either Midorikawa / Pika_Pika42 or Midorikawa / ExLight. I doubt it's ExLight / Pika_Pika42 with how ExLight has been against the Fatima slot for a long while now.

HD said if there are two mafia he thinks it's either Mido/Pika or Mido/ExLight and then he doubts it's ExLight/Pika with how ExLight has been against the Fatima slot.

although if Zinn is mafia their cop check loses value so maybe Zinn + you instead on a second quick thought
That’d be risky though. Faking a cop check is better to do on an actual town member since if mafia fakes one then flips, you know it loses value, and it can cause the other to be lynched. Plus if the mafia that they faked the check on flips, then you have the other caught because town will see that they are mafia and nt town. It’s a pretty risky claim.

@Jinjo If me and Zinn are mafia, why not just keep my vote on deku and bus him? Why risk bussing my active partner when we had no idea who would sub in for deku? If we go by your theory then I’m a dumb mafia because none of my actions make sense. I had so many opportunities to els mafia members I’m ways that wouldn’t be scummy or to gain town points, but I’ve taken nor done none of those. Please explain those actions.

Also nightkills missing my MO. Especially the human one. My kills tend to be more shocking and confusing, not obvious bland ones. Though that’s meta so I’m assuming you’ll discard it.

But not going by meta, my actions still don’t make sense as mafia.

Also best way for people to distance is trying to lynch each other. Fatima hasn’t been against light so it’s possible he one sided distances himself. We literally had Piko voting deku already, so I wouldn’t be surprised if they distanced as well.

Currently though I’m seeing pika and Zinn as majority mafia beliefs. Still waiting to hear from the others.

There has to be a protect role in the game and no one has flipped that yet. HD was a jailor and in most games when there is a jailor there is always another protect role.

There has to be a protect role in the game and no one has flipped that yet. HD was a jailor and in most games when there is a jailor there is always another protect role.
We did have a bulletproof, but I get your point. It’s why it’s likely one of the protections are lying. While there will be more than one with jailer, it’s doubtful to have a ton of them.

We have two with babysitter and bodyguard, and if you count Zinns joat we have three.

Pikochu (5): Rainbow Cloud, HumanDawn, FinalArcadia, Fatima Shadow Frost Witch, ExLight
Pika_pika42 (3): Space, Luminary, TheCapsFan
Tood (1): Jinjo
Space (1): Pika_pika42
DekuNut (1): Pikochu
Not Voting (4): DekuNut, ZinnLav, Midorikawa, Tood

If ExLight and Fatima are scum buddies then that would mean they hard core bussed Pikochu thinking it was a lost cause and they were both the last voters on the wagon.

Does there have to be 2 mafia though? Is the phase not in LYLO because there's Lovers involved?
Hadn't even considered that.
Two people you think are most likely mafia?
I'm also thinking ExLight & Pika, with ExLight being more scummy, it's hard to read Pika, because half the role has been Fatima who provided zero info.
I also did not like how ZinnLav votes ExLight saying they don't care if they lose and this is actually the kind of post a scum player makes
ffs you really don't read do you? I'm just fed up with this game. This entire time you've been calling me Mafia even after I cleared you and yet you wonder why I'm pissed and give up.

ffs you really don't read do you? I'm just fed up with this game. This entire time you've been calling me Mafia even after I cleared you and yet you wonder why I'm pissed and give up.

Problem I have with a joat claim is this is a really popular fake claim for scum players and I have seen so many scum fake claim joat. Why did you track me on N2 anyways?

Because you've been acting scummy and calling me Mafia and you're a hard to read player, so I wanted a confirmation and it proved you didn't kill that night

I was suspicious of ExLight earlier but with the LyLo announcement and how his role aligns with the lovers, I'm left with Mido and Zinn as the final 2 suspects.
Since, ZinnLav is a common suspect, I'll Vote: ZinnLav

2/3-Phase votals
ExLight (2):
ZinnLav, Midorikawa
ZinnLav (1): Pika_pika42
Not Voting (3): ExLight, Space, Jinjo

It is currently Day 6. Day 6 will end in 23 hours and 34 minutes.
Countdown timer

The game is currently in a state of LYLO. If town does not lynch correctly today then they may lose the game.

is the consensus that there’s 2 scum or 1 scum around?

because I vote on different people depending on the scenario we’re expecting

would be nice if the Lovers also voted since they’re pretty much the towniest ones around so having them townleading would be comforting

I’m still going to vote Pika for now since I still believe a LOT of stuff points out to one scum remaining, but if yall to go for someone else I’m willing to give it a shot and go with it and try to help voting them so scum can’t tie the votes in case I’m wrong and there’s two

Vote: Pika_Pika42

I have been wondering if there is 1 mafia left or 2 mafia left. I feel as if there were 4 mafia then wouldn't we have had around 20+ players for this? Four mafia with a survivor does look a bit much in a 17 player game. If there is 1 mafia left then that means ZinnLav is definitely town and if there are 2 mafia left then I can see the team being either Mido/ZinnLav or Mido/Pika.

Vote: Midorikawa

I have been wondering if there is 1 mafia left or 2 mafia left. I feel as if there were 4 mafia then wouldn't we have had around 20+ players for this? Four mafia with a survivor does look a bit much in a 17 player game. If there is 1 mafia left then that means ZinnLav is definitely town and if there are 2 mafia left then I can see the team being either Mido/ZinnLav or Mido/Pika.

Vote: Midorikawa
You still haven’t answered my post. Please tell me how I’m mafia? I have yet to see a case built on me, and you’re ignoring my posts.

You still haven’t answered my post. Please tell me how I’m mafia? I have yet to see a case built on me, and you’re ignoring my posts.

Switching votes around is a good way to cause confusion for town and I don't see this being a dumb mafia play. One of your sentence I didn't understand on what you said and you will have to elaborate more on that since there were grammar mistakes and this is the sentence you said I didn't understand, "I had so many opportunities to els mafia members I'm ways that wouldn't be scummy or to gain town points, but I've taken nor done none of those."

Vote: Pika_pika42

as I mentioned before, he's the one I'm most suspicious of. Also Midorikawa brought up a good point that it was weird mafia would keep him alive when he hinted at his role being 'important' but killed Snowy instead. All in all, scummy claim & actions.

@Jinjo so you're thinking Midorikawa is more suspicious than Pika?

HD said if there are two mafia he thinks it's either Mido/Pika or Mido/ExLight and then he doubts it's ExLight/Pika with how ExLight has been against the Fatima slot.

Based on that, there's more of a chance that Pika is mafia, since Human put Pika there twice.

is the consensus that there’s 2 scum or 1 scum around?

I'm terrible with balancing, but it just seems like it'd be overkill for there to be 4 mafia with 2 independents. not to mention with Lovers involved, things could get bad for town real quick if the wrong moves were made. could just be me hoping here tho, but it just seems like there's more pointing to 3 mafia......

as I mentioned before, he's the one I'm most suspicious of. Also Midorikawa brought up a good point that it was weird mafia would keep him alive when he hinted at his role being 'important' but killed Snowy instead. All in all, scummy claim & actions.

@Jinjo so you're thinking Midorikawa is more suspicious than Pika?

I've said this earlier on why I have been suspicious of her. Her vote on DekuNut looked convenient which looked like distancing and it's also her claim that is really hard for me to buy. When I voted DekuNut he responded to my vote on him and that looked like as if he felt threatened by me and he didn't respond to Mido's vote and it looked like he didn't feel threatened by her. If there are 2 mafia left I can see Mido as scum. If there are really 3 mafia in this setup then I can also see ExLight as scum who hard core bussed both of his scum buddies when he saw it was a lost cause. Mido, Pika, ZinnLav, and ExLight have been suspicious in their own different ways and that's why I said earlier I am surrounded by scummy players.

That
Switching votes around is a good way to cause confusion for town and I don't see this being a dumb mafia play. One of your sentence I didn't understand on what you said and you will have to elaborate more on that since there were grammar mistakes and this is the sentence you said I didn't understand, "I had so many opportunities to els mafia members I'm ways that wouldn't be scummy or to gain town points, but I've taken nor done none of those."
That was supposed to say I had plenty opportunities to bus -_- I hate my phone.

And before you assume I’m afraid of bussing, I literally just bussed my teammate D1 I’m Hollywood mafia and then worked towards bussing my other one.

So taking into account my playstyle, why would I risk jumping on Zinn instead of just bussing deku? Especially since part of the case on Zinn on the time was her read on deku upon subbing in.

I can’t explain Dekunut not responding to my vote, but I’m pretty sure he didn’t respond to most votes on him. He was pretty much complete inactive by d3.

Also you have been just as suspicious if not worse this game than us. You’re only cleared by your lovers claim.

Idk why I’m bothering even repeating this stuff though.

For me it’s Pika and Light.
if it’s a one mafia team it’s Pika
if it’s two mafia team it’s Zinn and Pika
I'm also thinking ExLight & Pika,
I'm left with Mido and Zinn as the final 2 suspects.
there is 1 mafia left then that means ZinnLav is definitely town and if there are 2 mafia left then I can see the team being either Mido/ZinnLav or Mido/Pika.

as I mentioned before, he's the one I'm most suspicious of
So looking at everyone’s listed top suspects, pika is the majority and it looks like me light and Zinn are tied second maybe. This does make me feel a bit more confident voting pika.

Back
Top Bottom