• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Archie Sonic Mafia, Endgame: TBA (4/8/20)

@Midorikawa What changed your mind on voting DekuNut instead of Pika_Pika42 again Day 3?
Because I realized I was tunneling, and I was considering how Unlikely it was that it was a mafia vs mafia day phase. Not to mention sometimes it’s better to back off and take time to rethink stuff instead of reoeating the same arguments.

Also I just logged on and wtf. I have such mixed feelings right now.

I will say....don’t say your targets.... If mafia has a role locker, they have a free kill on the lovers. Lets assume all protection roles are telling the truth, then light should not use his role on any one but who he thinks is mafia. Pika and Human should protect the lovers. They may end up on the same but either way it means if mafia attacks them they risk hitting protection unless they have strongman.

One thing that I find difficult to judge is dekus actions. He was so inactive, but would he attempt to bus a partner or try to distance via voting? And Fatimas mindset is almost impossible t9 tell. Ive thought they were town this whole game but I haven’t played with them in forever so now I’m wondering if I was letting myself be blinded by their posts. But their posts are so out there ugh. And it is so hard to separate original pika from current pika.

Day 6: TBA

HumanDawn was killed. They were Nicole, a Jailer aligned with the Freedom Fighters.
Hi there HumanDawn, you are Nicole.

latest

Sent back in time after being created by Rotor in the future (yes, seriously), you are an AI designed to assist Sally and the Freedom Fighters. In the wake of Knothole’s destruction, you created the city of New Mobotropolis from ADAM’s old, inactive nanites. As the governing AI of New Mobotropolis, you have complete control over the nanites that the city is constructed of, allowing you to form a lynx avatar for yourself to interact with the world, as well as create and destroy structures near instantaneously, though you have taken a strict moral code against using the city’s nanites for violence.

Due to this, you are a Jailer. During any and all night phases, you can target any player besides yourself and contain them in a nanite structure, preventing them from coming to harm, but also preventing them from performing their role. You can do this by typing “Form a structure around <target>.” In your role-PM.

You are aligned with the Freedom Fighters and win once all hostile forces have been eliminated.

So, looking back at D4, I did say that all later day phases would be shortened. This was a mistake and I legitimately thought I'd removed that part from the post. I'd considered shortening all later day phases but decided that shortening case-by-case was better.
As such, this day phase will not be shortened unless the majority of players vote for it to happen.

It is now Day 6. Day 6 will end in 72 hours (48 if shortened)
Countdown timer

So what are the claims again?

Midorikawa - Rookie (If they live until D4, Mafia gets told a Town role)
ExLight - Babysitter (reverse bodyguard)
ZinnLav - JOAT (1x Cop, 1x Tracker, 1x Doc)
Space - Loved (takes one extra vote to get lynched)
Jinjo - Lovers (with the character Bunnie)
Pika_pika42 - Asectic?

I thought Pika died? What happened to Fatima/Snowy who claimed Bodyguard?

Out of these I doubt Lovers the most, if only because the other Lover hasn't counter claimed and Jinjo didn't say it was one sided. I also kinda doubt Loved, but I can also see it being a thing.
Rookie is also a bit doubtful, but I'm still trusting in the N1 Cop check

The other lover if they exist had time to claim before Jinjo revealed it was a character. It means they can't claim being a Lover because then they admit they're Bunnie and thus character claim

The other lover if they exist had time to claim before Jinjo revealed it was a character. It means they can't claim being a Lover because then they admit they're Bunnie and thus character claim
in her defense she said her lover is bunnie, not herself

in her defense she said her lover is bunnie, not herself
ooh nevermind, I see what you mean
you’re saying that whoever confirms to be her lover ends up character claiming, I see hmm

Yea I kinda agree with this, I don’t think she should’ve been able to claim the lover’s character

Out of these I doubt Lovers the most, if only because the other Lover hasn't counter claimed and Jinjo didn't say it was one sided. I also kinda doubt Loved, but I can also see it being a thing.
I think Space confirmed being the other Lover though. I’m waiting for Lone to confirm whether it’s MyLo or not because if there are lovers we should’ve been in MyLo, which wasn’t announced apparently? Even if they’re both scum it should be announced as -Lo I think??

If they’re both fakeclaiming Lovers I’d be surprised they’d overlook something like this tbh

Pikapika_42 subbed in in Fatima’s slot after he died. The actual one is the old Fatima. OG pika died as Ascetic.
And Snowy subbed in in Deku’s slot who flipped Mafia Redirector
All this subbing has been confusing :/
you’re saying that whoever confirms to be her lover ends up character claiming, I see hmm
Yeah, at least that's how I'd see it. Depends how Lone rules it though, since Jinjo has no proof that Bunnie is related to their role, which may or may not be Lovers. So claiming you're the other Lover doesn't necessarily mean you're claiming your character since Jinjo could lie about the character. It's just speculation.
I think Space confirmed being the other Lover though.
I don't recall Space ever outright claiming to be a Lover, their role is Loved, which is a completely different role.
@Space Are you a Lover or a Loved?

I don't recall Space ever outright claiming to be a Lover, their role is Loved, which is a completely different role.
@Space Are you a Lover or a Loved?
I will go ahead and say, as everyone expected, yeah I'm the other Lover. the obligation I mentioned was indeed not wanting to get my lover taken down with me.
Space said they are the other Lover, so they are Loved + Lover while Jinjo is just Lover.

With Human being killed, all my suspicions point towards ExLight, but there's a WIFOM situation as to whether Ex would kill someone who was a fellow suspect rather than killing someone like Mido or Zinn.
Since, no -lo announcement was made, seems like only 1 scum is remaining with 5 town.

I'd be happy with an ExLight lynch. It's either him or Pika.
Mido is cleared with that 1/15 chance, as I mentioned before, if she's Godfather, she deserves the win.
Jinjo & Space claim for each other and like Lone said, there was no way that last night was the final night, which confirmed there isn't two mafia, so they're not covering each other.
I'm cleared by clearing Mido & Jinjo.
Only leaves you two, who both claim protective roles, and I find it strange Mafia wouldn't even attempt to go after the Babysitter in hopes to get an extra kill.

Vote: ExLight

You’re letting Exnoia speak again :v
I’m cleary Town and this has been showing throughout the entire game

I tiebroke the Piko wagon D2, I was highly in favor of lynching Deku D3 and never even left his wagon, I also tried coordinating and solving Night Actions to increase our chances :v

If I were scum why the heck would I shoot HD if he is was townreading me and has enough reputation to convince everyone and was probably going to be in favor of a Pika Lynch toDay? :v

Fatima on the other hand kept flipflopping like crazy and fearmongering town into not lynching them by claiming to be a power role and somehow was still around even after Watcher died

Since, no -lo announcement was made, seems like only 1 scum is remaining with 5 town
we already realized that at the start of the last Night but I think it’s wrong because in no scenario it shouldn’t be -Lo except in the one where there’s only one scum and they’re among Lovers

Okay so we have what, six players?

Pika
Light
Mido
Zinn
Soace
Jinjo

Say Light is mafia and pika is town, we lynch pika and have a mislynch, then mafia would kill the lovers. Day phase becomes Pika, mido, and Zinn. So yes if it’s not -Lo then Light makes sense as mafia.

Now let’s reverse it. Say pika is mafia and me or Zinn are lynched. It should be lo taking into account Lights role Since he can cause three deaths.

Lo can also mean the lovers are lying and we have two mafia.

Though in the case of Lo I’ll put the pika mafia light town scenario as most likely.

Since at this moment it isn’t Lo

VOTE: ExLight

I find it strange Mafia wouldn't even attempt to go after the Babysitter in hopes to get an extra kill.
I will say I don’t find it strange. They’re going to know he wouldn’t target the lovers and help them out, and there is the chance he’s on mafia. They could literally lose by their own hands if they attack him. This is of course assuming he’s the town.

At least if he’s town and we mislynch next day phase will be me Zinn and pika and we’d know pika is lying by then. Though i rather get mafia today.

Back
Top Bottom