• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Archives - Moving back sprites

File-Spr4p400png-BulbagardenArchives.png

Hmmmmmmmm... let's spot the differences!
1. I'm not at any level of an admin!
But if I can do it, how do I get to that page?
:disgust:

You don't need to be an admin level to create redirects....try looking harder? I know for sure regular users can do it.

Hmmmmmmmm... let's spot the differences!
1. I'm not at any level of an admin!
But if I can do it, how do I get to that page?
:disgust:
Try typing File:Spr 4p 400.png into the search box and pressing the "Go" button. It should be at the top of the page there. Like Jello says, it's not an admin ability - any user can do it. I checked that in the Group rights list before I posted that pic.

Not working. Even the "Go" button. I'm searching "File:Spr b 4h 003.png to redirect to 4p, but it gives me the: "No...........:sweat:

Got It!
Or not.... strange, I'll work things out though.
1 Redirect done!
*sigh* The archives don't like me, one time it works! The next it doesn't.:boom:

Last edited:
Ok.. so I've been busy the past few days. What still needs to be done? Like what needs to be uploaded?

:idea:Could somebody re-upload some of the Diamond pearl sprites? Some seem to have been converted from Gifs, therefore have bad quality (like little random pixels ecerywhere.) Meanwhile I got to get back to HGSS sprites.:smokin:

Last edited:
Ok.. so I've been busy the past few days. What still needs to be done? Like what needs to be uploaded?

My last post, Missing platinum sprites left in my wake, Crystal sprites too. Or FRLG sprites if you want. Ok, jello has crystal, Masatoshi has FRLG, I got HGSS... You get Platinum! (I guess. Don't have to though.) Actually you chose. There are even neglected shiny sprites to upload.

Last edited:
Ok :D

I was gonna upload some Crystal sprites..but it seems the sizes were off.. so I didn't.

Anyway.. I'll get onto Platinum sprites now :D

Ok :D

I was gonna upload some Crystal sprites..but it seems the sizes were off.. so I didn't.

Anyway.. I'll get onto Platinum sprites now :D

Platinum sprites? Barely much to upload, but to make my job easier can you check for identical sprites with HGSS/DP if possible????:ksmile:
Platinum Sprites to upload to #60:
  1. Raichu
Platinum sprites to redirect:
  1. I don't know how many...
HGSS 60-4?? here I come!:smokin:
Don't worry about that, Pika. If we ask to people for help, then we'll get them in no time.
And there are more than two people helping in the re-categorizing, I can count at least six people helping there, we still need more people.
Yeah. Big number of people helped. But missed the uploading bit.

Last edited:
Well, you are with Platinum, I am with FRLG, almost there, we only need some other people that can focus on one game.

I'd suggest you to focus on one game if you planned to do Pt and HGSS, because you'd get tired too fast.

Tired???? Yeah right, I just don't have time too upload them all. Maybe I should make the platinum redirect now...:smokin: Also I'm doing HGSS, and platinum on the way... and uploading non-gif converted DP sprites.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom