• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Arcs you would like to see in Journeys?

CyberKitten05

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Absolutely anything goes. Post any ideas that you have for arcs. Even if it's the most fanfiction-like, cringeworthy, out-of-nowhere ideas. Be one with the cringe and embrace it.

For me, since Journeys is supposedly a show taking place in all regions, I would love an arc based on Episode Delta, and an arc relating to Ultra Megalopolis.
I also had this kind of weird idea of this super complex system of ancient catacombs in Unova that stretches for hundreds of meters under the ground, Ash and Goh are sent there for research but get trapped by two Cofagrigus and get taken deep into the bottom of the catacombs, and there's a 2 or 3 part episode where their Pokemon are advancing deeper into the catacombs in order to save their trainers.

And then there's of course Rainbow Rocket, and that feels more like finale material.

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind an arc where the group go to Sinnoh and meet Dawn and also study the history of Sinnoh as well as the origin of the Sinnoh League and possibly even Arceus. For me, it would be a bonus if there was an arc, or even a cour or so where Ash, Goh, Dawn, and maybe even Chloe get trapped in the past in the Legends: Arceus time period and they need to find Arceus or at least Palkia to get them back home. Maybe they can even meet up with Cyrus, discovering that he is still alive and he can either be dealt with permanently or have a change of heart like he did in Pokémon Adventures.

Last edited:
An entire arc/season of Ash staying in the Galar region to take on some of the gym leaders. Not necessarily for the PWC but for training purposes. It'll help his current team get more screen time, learn new moves and strategies, and even catch one or two basic-level Pokémon to train up/evolve in time for his match with Leon.

Primarily A Greninjarc.

Where Greninja finishes its work with the Giant Rock Roots, says goodbye to Zygarde, then returns to Ash by using Greninjitsu to tail him across Kalos and beyond(Ash also picks up Goodra and geyts a Lucarioinite and Key Stone from Korrina in a ceremony).

Let Gengar(Who should also get a Gengarite if Lucario does not), Eevee and Cinderace(And a future Inteleon and Rillaboom) Gigantamax already in an arc dedicated to Gigantamax mastery in preperation for Leon(And give Lucario the Lucarioinite(And And Z-Power outside of Alola for Dragonite to use Devastating Drake, Supersonic Skystrike and/or Z-Dragon Dance as its own unique role other than a beatstick)).

M20 Ash meeting prime universe Ash arc.

Isle of Arcmor and Crown Tundrarc.

Sirfetch'd mastering Meteor Assault and Lucario mastering Meteor Mash in a Meteor-centric Arc

Dracovish Outrage control/Snap out of Arc with Iris.

Ash catching a Legendary arc(Imma thinking Calyrex, with Ice Rider(Getting Glastrier too in the process).

Victini Arc

G-Max Ash's Melmetal Arc

Master Class Arc with Old mons (Mega?) Charizard(X or Y), (Mega?) Sceptile, Kaioken (Kaio-What?) Blaze Infernape, Sunglasses Krookodile, Ash-Greninja, Pikashunium-Z+G-Max Pikachu best of the best team for Leon)

Arc where Ash, Gou and Koharu go around meeting movie characters, with Shoko Nakagawa appearing in every episode but voicing a different character each time until they've met up with all the characters she has played thus far. The ones that didn't get much characterization in their respective movie get fleshed out more, so for example Proof/Peg would end up with more to her character than just that one mini-song she did that served no purpose in the movie. The Keldeo one can tie into the Crown Tundra thing.

Alternatively (or in addition to) a mini-arc set in the Mirror World from that one XY episode where we get to see Mirror Chloe go out a catching spree while Mirror Goh is too busy being socially adept to have any interest in Pokemon.

Playing low, considering simpler things, I think there could be an mini-arc where Goh meets a shiny pokemon and, after a lot of effort, captures it. It's kind of sad to capture all the Pokemon and not have a single shiny.

PS: I suffer from this syndrome every game.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom