• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Are any of the Pokemon you like constantly attacked by the fandom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SinCosTan

God forgives, I don't.
Reaction score
I notice there are a lot of Pokemon that the naysayers love to target when they start to go on the, "Pokemon is losing it's charm" rant or my personal favorite, "Gamefreak is running out of ideas".

Do you actually like any of the Pokemon that get bashed regularly?

I happen to like the Timburr line, specifically Conkeldurr. I don't really care for Gurdurr but I like Timburr and the final evolution.

If by "bashed" you mean "underrated and forgotten", then yes. Poor little Qwilfish is forgotten by almost all.

There is no love for Masquerain. Seriously, ask any Pokemon fan if they know the evolution of Surskit, and I assure you that nine out of ten people will not know that Surskit evolved.

Alright, since this is, essentially, a discussion on underrated Pokemon, then I'm going to close this and point you all here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom