• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Are there any Questshippers left?

Do you like Questshipping?

• I Don't like it

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • It's ok...

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • I like it

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • I love it! They really are for each other!

Votes: 19 63.3%

• Total voters

Johto Trainer

Reaction score
I searched for Questshipping and found some old threads. Now I wanna know if I'm the only Questshipper left. My favorite region is Johto, but the characters, Jimmy and Marina that are from Johto, never got to be in any anime episodes other than Pokemon Chronicles, which I think is unfair. The characters were un-described and we don't have much back story on them, like we do of Brock, and Ash, and Misty, and the other main characters. But there's no doubt in my mind that Jimmy and Marina beling together, so if you agree with Questshipping, pleas post here!

Here are some questions for Questshippers:

Why are you a Questshipper? What made you believe these 2 belong together?

For me, it's just the fact that they have such great chemistry in the few Anime episodes they were shown in. In my mind, they're like Ash and Misty, except from Johto.

Do you think they should have more Anime appearances?

Of course! They deserve more! It's bad enough they replaced Crystal with Lyra in HGSS!

Those are the only questions I'm gonna ask, unless we do get some more Questshippers...

Oh good! I'm not the only one then. But if we don't get much more then this thread will surely die...

Oh good! I'm not the only one then. But if we don't get much more then this thread will surely die...

Well, the problem is, it's been a long time since The Legend of Thunder...
and nobody but us QuestShippers seem to remember it much :(

I'm a QuestShipper! And don't worry I'll keep this thread alive for sure!
Even though I usually don't like ships that are cannon or nearly cannon this ones a huge exception!
However...
I'm not that good with topics...^^;

Well, personally I'm a QuestShipper and a CrystalShipper.
But anywho...

Well, the problem is, it's been a long time since The Legend of Thunder...
and nobody but us QuestShippers seem to remember it much :(

i remember it!
except i'm not a questshipper. i am a steelshipper though!
... i'll just leave you lovely people to your discussion then. =3=
/pointless post

I've been a Questshipper ever since "Raikou: Legend of Thunder" was released, and I have not stopped liking it since. I saw the connection they had together in that special with so many scenarios from when they met at the PKM Center towards the end of the special. Both sides share a liking towards each other and their PKM knows this better than even themselves (Typhlosion as our known hint so far).

Them being best friends, different goals, cares for PKM, etc., but what got me thinking of them as one, is the part where they loked upon one another, ignoring the surroundings... for 5 seconds until Junichi interrupted. Their closer bond is what makes me think of them belonging together.

Absolutely! Since Marina was featured in posters and T-shirts in early DP, I've been waiting patiently for her arrival and of course Kenta's as well. Don't know what the DP writers will plan to do, and it is unfortunate for them that I do not care anymore what they will do, but 1 of my wishes is for an Ash VS Jimmy battle (or a double battle to see which side is the strongest in terms of bonds). Why they never received an actual appearance in the anime outside of advertisements and small mentions from other word of mouth is beyond me right now.

Same here. I support both QuestShipping and MangaQuestShipping. I absolutely adore the pairings.

Ever since Pokemon Chronicles was shown I've absolutely fallen in love with Jimmy and Marina. I thought I would be annoyed with Marina, but seriously she's one cool character. She has style, the talent, and a sunny personality that balances out Jimmy's character. On the other hand, Jimmy is so cute and I like how he blushes around Marina. Jimmy is also an admirable trainer. Those two really belong together. They're almsot canon anyway. And the fact they're from Johto is a bonus factor because I love Johto.

I'm a QuestShipper! And don't worry I'll keep this thread alive for sure!
Even though I usually don't like ships that are cannon or nearly cannon this ones a huge exception!
However...
I'm not that good with topics...^^;

I see you're also a SoulSilvershipper! I love that ship. Oh, and those 2 pics are adorable! Ok heres another topic:

Why do you think Jimmy likes Marina, and why does Marina like Jimmy?

Jimmy likes Marina becuase... Her personality is amazing. She just a very cheerful, or sunny person to be around. She an amazing character imo, and I don't see any reason not to like her!

Marina likes Jimmy because... I'm not sure how to explain this one. Can anyone else here explain this? It's kinda hard for me.

*runs off to re-watch The Legend of Thunder*
*will be sure to mention any shippy moments when she gets back*
*is talking about herself in the third-person*

I LOVE Questshipping. <3

Legend of Thunder, nuff said. Seriously, who couldn't think Marina and Jimmy were meant for each other after watching that? Their attraction to each other was too obvious and so ADORABLE. They look so unbelievably cute together, I can't even put it into words. And of course that scene in the end, when Jimmy makes the "Yes!" face when Marina calls him. So. Freaking. Adorable. <3

The fact that it was the quickest ship EVER to become pretty much canon doesn't hurt either. ^_^

Yay Questshipping!

Legend of Thunder. I'm a big sucker for canon. [s)Come on people most of that special was about Questshipping.[/s] Their interactions in the special was awesome.

Yes!

Originally, it was Raikou! Legend Of Thunder! that got me into it, but I think the time it became one of my OTP's was after I read the GSC chapter of Pokemon Special. PS, for all you Chronicles watchers...Questshipping is better in the Japanese version of the Raikou Special... *shot*

No...I think it was best left the way it was. Besides, Kotone's kinda replaced Kris in both the Games and Anime now.

I think I'll share this website with everyone. It's entirely japanese, but I think you can manage.

Here's a comic from there.

HAPPY HEARTS DAY!!!
we%20live%20questshipping%20tribute%2001.jpg

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom