• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!
  • Hello all! The staff is planning a restructuring to the forums on April 11th. Please see this announcement thread for details.
  • Do you use Discord? Do you like catching Pokémon? Have you heard of Elaria? If you answered yes to the first two, you should give it a go! Professor Tilia is always looking for new people to help fill her Living Dex!

It just so happens she is hosting an event right now, where you could even get your own Pokémon form added into the game! Details can be found over in the Elaria discord server, right here:

Are there any rules regarding usernames?

My friends are my power!
Reaction score
I don't believe I've ever seen any rules that apply to usernames. Are there any?

Cheers to the Freeze
Reaction score
The general consensus is as long as it's not "inappropriate" (word choice, very important), any username is cool to use. You planning to change yours?

Requiem Raver
Reaction score
I think Buzz is also asking about the waiting period between name changes.
In that case you have to cycle through 5 name changes nd you have to wait (at think it is a day or so) before you can reuse a name.

But it seems like you you can cycle through names as many times as you want to in a day. Do note, however, that doing so is considered to be impolite/in bad taste.