• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Music Are there any songs/jingles that randomly get stuck in your head?

Zexy

Quaxly Boy
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
  2. They/Them
Bringing this topic back up, but slightly different.

Unlike the previous version of "What song is stuck in your head right now?", in this one we may instead talk about songs or even jingles that just randomly come up without us really making it a point to actively listen to them.

Like the iconic Triple Dent Gum one from Inside Out :)

Certain words/phrases auto-play songs in my head. Although one of the most random recent ones is "winds" going for "Wonder Wings" the Zexal 6th opening. Like, come on, wings/winds are different words, yet so similar too (more about the meaning than the one letter difference).

Every time I hear someone say "your name, please", the song from EarthBound
it's called "Your Name, Please"
instantly gets stuck in my head. I had a class once where the professor would sometimes say "your name, please" while taking attendance and it'd just be constantly playing in my head for the next hour.
Anarchy Rainbow from Splatoon 3 and Zero's theme from Mega Man X3 also stick in my head really easily.

Edit: A big one I forgot: Seep and Destroy from Splatoon 3, every time I see a moai head. Whenever I see the moai head emoji the absolute first thing that pops in my head is "BANG BING"

Last edited:
^ It took me until the very moment I read this post to realize that same thing...

Recently I've been playing a lot of Pikmin 1 and 2, and now I haven't been able to get the "swarm" jingle out of my mind — the little tune that plays on loop when you're directing your Pikmin where to go. These games are chock-full of short jingles and weird noises that seem to stick in my brain like glue.

I also seem to get pretty much every English dub song from Pokémon stuck in my mind every once in a while, but "I Wanna Be A Hero", "Pokémon Johto", and especially "My Best Friends" must be the ones I hear most often.

And the same for me. Literally some of the old songs from the 4Kids era along with a few out of the TPCi era (such as Stand Up Battle Cry).
Not just that, it’s other theme songs from other animes such as Pretty Rhythm, TMOHS, and a few others (and a few Vocaloid songs).
Oh, and a few non-anime songs lol.

That’s really catchy. I like it (although I’m not very into that show lol)
I have the song KING by Kanaria stuck in my head

Just about any song from any musical I've been in, especially if it was fairly recent, can get stuck in my head pretty easily. "And All That Jazz" from Chicago is a big one this happens with, along with "Mr. Cellophane". Though lately since Legally Blonde's the one that rehearsals are ongoing for it's more often those since I've been hearing those a ton over the past week, but I'm not sure that qualifies as "randomly" since I'm literally hearing these songs at least a few times a day anyway.

The Super Mario theme has been stuck in my head all morning without much good reason lol

Gas Gas Gas from Initial D has been stuck in my head for a while today

At any random moment, there’s a good chance the blank space in my mind is being filled by either “Tom’s Diner” by Suzanne Vega & DNA, or “The Hustle” by Van McCoy

Back
Top Bottom