• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Music Are there any songs/jingles that randomly get stuck in your head?

Because I’m a Pokémon fan, Pokémon music DOES get in my head, especially music from Gold & Silver.
I haven’t listened to much Pokémon GS music, so I really should. And, have you heard HGSS’s Violet City theme? It’s a banger (with Cherrygrove City in GSC/HGSS, and also Sootopolis City (RSE/ORAS), Geosenge Town (XY) and let’s not forget Driftveil City (BW/B2W2), a personal favorite, AND also a meme song)!

oh eight hundred, double o, ten sixty six

If you watch UK TV in the 2000s, you'll've had that get stuck in your head. Think it was an insurance company.

A Thousand Years has been stuck in my head for several hours now.

Especially the "one step cloooseeer" part

BOY MEETS GIRL from Pretty Rhythm: Rainbow Live is currently stuck in my head.
Boy Meets Girl deai koso
Jinsei no takara sagashi dane

Why I got so into Pretty Rhythm, I don’t know
Edit: The Lucky Charms theme also got stuck in my head, help me- tHeY’rE mAgIcAlLy DeLiCiOuS!

The Star Wars Imperial March theme for about an hour now, it showed up in a video and has stuck since.

Take a Chance, the Zexal dub opening

I did randomly get reminded of it from a phrase I saw earlier

Take a Chance, the Zexal dub opening

I did randomly get reminded of it from a phrase I saw earlier
That’s one of my favorite Yu-Gi-Oh openings along with Get Your Game On (those are my two favorites honestly) AND also one of my favorite 4Kids opening in general with that and Pokémon openings (I know Battle Frontier is a TPCi song, but it feels like a 4Kids song to me).

Could we please stay to the topic of the thread? There are other threads in OtB about favorite artists and songs, and you can always chat in the Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread, too.

Could we please stay to the topic of the thread? There are other threads in OtB about favorite artists and songs, and you can always chat in the Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread, too.
You’re right. I’m sorry.
I have this song stuck in my head now.

This one is stuck in my head right now, it just kinda shows up whenever I think of wonderland or the name Alice. It is either this, SAO Alicization opening or the RWBY volume 9 intro, Inside.

Back
Top Bottom