• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Are you a morning person or an evening person?

A morning person as I usually get up early. I personally think it's unhealthy and I try to sleep more but I can't for some weird reason but I really would love some more sleep.

I can function on any schedule, I've found. I've been on more typical daytime schedules and am currently on a late night schedule due to my husband's job. (Wake up at around 2 to 4 PM, go to bed at 6 AM) But I prefer waking up around noon rather than mornings or evenings. That's when I'm at my best and what feels the best naturally. Mornings feel way too early and tend to drag on forever, and evenings are far too late and like I've wasted the entire day. So I'm not either - I'm a noon person. :3 I like to experience both day and night.

An evening person. Usually, I get more 'energy' as the day goes on, and I tend to stay up until 3 in the morning, even when I've been up since 5 in the morning the previous day. Usually during the weekend, I even get up at 10 am.

I actually find myself oddly enough being both at this point. I came off of working nights only a couple of months ago, and I've felt so much better ever since. I sleep great, get up early, and still have energy throughout the evening. It's wonderful. I'm so happy! ^_^

Evening person. I don't like to sleep during night times. Mostly I used to sleep at 3 or 4 am.

Evening person, but I'm trying to change that. Mainly because my next job requires me to be at work from 7:30am.

I'm an evening person by far. I feel more inclined to get things done during the evening, rather than in the morning. .w. I also stay up pretty late and sleep in when possible.

Evening person, definitely. I do some of my best writing in the first 4-6 hours of a day.

I'm evening. I generally go to bed around 2 AM and wake up at 10, as I work second shift so they start at 2 PM.

Morning people scare and confuse me. I'm like half dead when active in the mornings.

I love getting up early so that I can do more, but I'm more of a night person; it's quieter.

Back
Top Bottom