• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Are you going to buy Black 2 or White 2?

Which one are you going to buy: Black 2 or White 2?

• Black 2

Votes: 34 30.1%
  • White 2

Votes: 28 24.8%
  • Both

Votes: 48 42.5%
  • Neither

Votes: 3 2.7%

• Total voters

Vyrron

#TeamSword
Reaction score
Now that we know Black and White 2 are set to be released in Japan in June 2012, and sometime during Fall 2012 internationally, which one are you planning to buy?

Pokemon_Black_2_Boxart_JP.png
Pokemon_White_2_Boxart_JP.png

White Kyurem (Kyurem/Reshiram) is the version mascot for White 2 while Black Kyurem (Kyurem/Zekrom) is the version mascot for Black 2.​

Last edited:
Both. Black/White 1 were the first time that I ever had both paired versions, so I'll do the same with the sequels.

I'll probably buy them both; but White 2 will be my priority.

Also, please note that all other B2W2 discussion belongs in the Official Thread. However, due to the more simple, poll-nature of this discussion, I'll let it live.

I'm going to wait and see what the actual differences are before I decide, but if they aren't different enough to really matter or neither of them looks significantly more appealing, I'm going with White2, since I got White.

I'm buying Black 2. It's part of a deal where I got White, my sister got Black, now I get Black 2, she gets White 2.

probably B2 b/c i bought W1, though i do like how Kyurem/Reshiram looks. of course if i have enough to spare, i'll buy both

I wonder which are you supposed to buy, though? Given Zekyurem is in Black 2 and Resyurem is in White 2, I figure it makes sense to get the same version as the prequel.

I'm definitely gonna buy both, though I'll probably get White 2 first, since I think White Kyurem looks better (though this whole thing is made of so much win its ridiculous).

Both, I bought Black and White at the same time last year. But I played White first.

Probably Black 2, as I bought White. However, I'll probably end up getting the counterpart to whichever version my sister gets, so who knows?

At the moment I'm leaning to Black 2 as I got Black 1 and I assume as KyuRom is on the over of Black 2 I will be able to get Zekrom this time.

I ALWAYS get both versions, but for "extra curricular" things (training, trading, etc. purposes), i will get one of the games a second time, thus making me have three games in the end

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom