• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Are you going to buy Black 2 or White 2?

Which one are you going to buy: Black 2 or White 2?

• Black 2

Votes: 34 30.1%
  • White 2

Votes: 28 24.8%
  • Both

Votes: 48 42.5%
  • Neither

Votes: 3 2.7%

• Total voters
I'll let the exclusives decide. That's basic. As the formes are just as aesthetically appealing, I'll go where Mandibuzz gets dropped.

I'm gonna buy both. At first I took a liking to Kyurom, but now Kyuram is growing on me

Neither.

I'm sick and tired of Gamefreak pulling this kind of stunt and then I fall for it and buy their half baked product. So, neither. This time I'm going to make a stand. I can't keep giving in because of my love of Pokemon, I've got to not buy this game, for the sake of my love for Pokemon.

I'm going to wait until it hits, then look at what people think. IMO, BW was a dud. It was overhyped, but when I played it, it felt like I was walking in a line to win.

I'm probably going to end up buying Black 2 :)

Darn you Pokemon. Every new game I say "Okay this is the last Pokemon game I'm ever going to buy" but then something awesome appears and I get pulled even further in than I was before xD

I'm not sure at the moment, I want to wait for more info, but I think I might choose Black 2, because I've got White and I want the other one this time.

I have black so I'll get Black 2, my sister is getting White 2 anyway.

And do like this Ideas

I'm assuming White 2 will have Reshiram in it. The only reason I went with the original White over Black is because Braviary was in White, which, in hindsight, was not a very good reason. I prefer Reshiram over Zekrom, personally.

So yeah, White 2.

I'll ether pick Black2 to compliment me already having Black, or get White2 to compliment my Reshiram hoarding. I'll probably wait until I see the version exclusive content, and I could care less if it's not on the 3DS since DS games are already backwards compatible on it.

It depends on what the nature of the games are. If this is a true sequel, then I will have no choice but to continue the timeline I started in White with White 2. However, if we are merely looking at an expanded story, then I will get Black 2 for the purpose of getting the pokes I missed (Reshiram and Tornadus), and also for the matter of not entirely repeating White.

i think i'll be getting both. they'll probably come out here either right before or right after i head off to university. it's just kind of a tradition for me to buy both of the games in the series. if there really isn't much difference between the two versions i'll just go with W2.

Last edited:
I'm definitely am going to buy both at some point, but I'm probably going to buy White first because it seems like more people are buying Black 2. I always try to go with the lesser bought version because my friends always buy the more common ones, so I buy the other one so that we can trade.

White 2, mostly because I bought White. This will break my tradition of buying the cool-colored game, though (Sapphire, LeafGreen, Diamond, SoulSilver)...

But I think there'll be some important plot carryovers too, which won't make sense unless you buy the sequel to your original game.

"Oh, Aruscio, do you remember when N flew off on Zekrom?"

"Uh, no? He went off on Reshiram..."

Assuming W2 has Rufflet/Braviary, that one. Plus, I played White last time, so...

Both, since I have both Black and White.

Geez, I thought sequels were too good to be true. I wish they would've included a few details, like if we're starting fresh or continuing as Touko/Touya. I've spent almost the past year trying to breed a shiny Feebas for my playthrough of Gray...which is now null and void. Now I have no choice but to wait for more information.

Since I bought White, I think I'll go with W2. I've been thinking about buying black, and if I do, maybe then I buy both BW2

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom