• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Are you Hot-Blooded or Cold-Blooded?

Are you Hot or Cold-Blooded??

• Total voters
Grew up in different parts of the world, with different climates. I can find things to appreciate about both. :p

I do hate humidity, however.

I don't know that I'm hot-blooded. I may be on the warm-blooded side, though. Any temperature above the 50s (Fahrenheit) can become too hot for me on the right conditions (sun, no wind, high humidity). Nevertheless, I usually think the 60s are very nice temperatures. However, once you move into the 70s (especially mid 70s and above) the chances of it being nice become lower than being too hot for me.

The thing is that I can very easily get cold, too. However, I don't mind it. I prefer it cold, it's so much easier to deal with.

...And with all of that said, I live in the South. >.<

I am cold-blooded.

Like, literally cold-blooded.

My body's insulation system is a complete piece of crap, so I'm extremely sensitive to ANY sort of hot or cold temperatures.

Uh, yeah, I'm cold-blooded to the extreme. Like, I can't drink cold drinks without my nails turning purple and losing color. A few days ago I was wearing a shirt, a light sweater, and a much heavier sweater and I was still freezing. It was 82 degrees F in the house. I live in Florida.

I spend more time with my nails a purple/blue color than I do with them pink. My hands, feet, and nose are almost always cold to the touch. I'm freezing right now because I just finished drinking my morning cold-brewed coffee. I'm quite cold.

When I was a teenager, I was told I had hypothyroidism. I'm curious if I have Hashimoto's, because auto-immune disorders seem to be rampant in my family. ANA tests almost always come back elevated. Although I never bothered to get checked for it, I am almost certain that I have Raynaud's. That would explain my color-changing nails, lips, and my intolerance to the cold.

This intolerance to cold I have seriously affects me daily. It affects my functioning. It's no joke, and I'm not exaggerating.

I don't have issues to that extent, but I went through what I identified as a minor heat stroke after just an hour or two in 90° F weather.

Definitley cold. I detest anything under 75. Perfect conditions for me are a sunny and salty 90 degrees.

Cold, I guess. Yeah, I hate the winter, love the summer. 110-120 for me, please.

Ironic, considering my purported steel-typing. I must have the ability Flash Fire. XD

Hot-blooded, even though I live in an area that gets as hot as Hell.

I hate heat. At least when it's cold you can do something about it. Extra clothes, extra blankets, bada bing bada boom, I'm fine. When it's hot, you can get as naked as possible and still be sweating your brains out. Also, when it's hot, I get all sweaty and tired. When it's cold, I am awake and feel more energized. Screw the heat.

Definitely cold-blooded. I go to sleep with 2 blankets and sweats whereas my mom sleeps with 1 blanket and a t-shirt(and pajama pants).

I am so cold-blooded. I'm wearing longsleeves and sweatpants right now, and a jacket pretty much everywhere I go. Indoors is always cold and breezy...

I'm cold blooded. Winter is my favorite time of the year and I cannot stand summer xD

100% hot-blooded. I wear shorts year-round. I wear sandals with no socks year-round. I live in Ohio.

Problem? :p

I'm always too hot; any temperature over 65 Fahrenheit and I'm sweating to death. I always feel like I'm dying in the summer. Not that I enjoy feeling too cold either but it takes much more for me to get to that point.

My skin often feels cold to the touch. So I guess I'm cold-blooded ?

I'm a pretty pale person and heat just kills me. I don't like sweating either especially that I have long thick hair and the amount of heat that generates on my scalp is just horrible during peak summer weather lol. As for the cold months I'm fine with it. If it's too cold you can just wear extra clothes.

I honestly feel like I have Thick Fat as an ability. My heat and cold tolerance thresholds are more wide than most ppl around me. That said, I think I can handle heat a bit better over cold, so I would say hot-blooded...

Please note: The thread is from 6 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom