• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Are You In Other Fandoms?

That's why I like the group I play with every fortnight. We've got one Kozmo guy, but it's not that bad. We've got one guy who uses Harpies, Rock Stun, another who plays around with a ton of different decks, and I myself use Yosenju. So we're definitely not meta, and more entertaining than Kozmos, and Pe-Pe everywhere.

It's been a while since I've checked, but the only people who play around me are official tournament players... so, all pendulum summons :/
I used to play Archfiends, OG. The folks I used to play with, back then, no longer play. I relied on the Dueling network for a while, then pendulum summoning happened and seriously ruined the game for me.

I still go back and read the manga fairly frequently, and I have a bunch of early-2000's Hong Kong DVD sets that I'll watch from time to time (the subtitles are so good (awful), I refuse to turn them off

I am an absolute DBZ nerd. It's probably my favorite series of all time! It's kind of funny to me, how I started out disliking Pokemon and Dragonball Z but eventually came around to them and hold them both so dear now. Forget about DBGT and Super so far, though.

Also a fan of Digimon as I played a ton out of Digimon World DS and got very close to beating Dawn before my games were stolen. The Legend of Zelda series - specifically Toon Link is my favorite incarnation of Link but I really wish he had more console games. Doesn't deserve the hate he gets! Spyro was a big thing for me before Skylanders, preferring classic over TLoS and Crash's original few games (Crash Bandicoot - Crash Twinsanity) sit well with me.

I used to be into Attack on Titan but that series became a mess.

I have many interests, but the main fandoms I'm in besides Pokémon are The Walking Dead/Fear the Walking Dead, The Lion King, Star Wars, and Final Fantasy IX, with a bit of general Disney thrown in, some Harry Potter, DBZ, and Left 4 Dead (and its sequel).

Oh, and I'm a brony. *whistles innocently*

I'm in the Pretty Cure fandom, Disney fandom, general magical girl...

I usually go in and out of fandoms, like there's a lot of things I enjoy and take part in, but those three are the biggest ones. The others that come to mind are Gravity Falls, Wander Over Yonder, and Gregory Horror Show.

Ones I forgot...

Zelda
YS
Final Fantasy
Ghibli
various anime/ books

- The Elder Scrolls
- Star Wars
- Kingdom Hearts

I play TES games, watch Star Wars, and keep up with the lore of both, but I'm not an active part of any community. The last one, on the other hand...
I also dabble a bit in Tokyo Ghoul and various novel series.

fire emblem
disney animated studios
marvel (I despise DC)
kingdom hearts
final fantasy
ace attorney
yugioh
sonic (worst fandom ever by the way, impossible to please)
smash
twitchplayspokemon (still a diehard fan)
the list goes on and on and on to be frank.

Yep, I'm in the following:
SONIC THE HEDGEHOG ahhhh probs my earliest one, even before Pokémon!
Harry Potter
Magic: The Gathering
Adventure Time
Regular Show
Left4Dead (a fandom that has been, well, left for dead...) Edit: tfw Left4dead's also been mentioned a few posts up

aaaaaaaaaand most recently, The Legend of Korra. (havent watched ATLA so no spoilz)

When I was young, I used to have an interest in Pokémon, Beyblade, Digimon and Harry Potter. However, all interest in the latter three seems to have faded as the years passed by.

Counting only anime, now it is only Pokémon and Fairy Tail that interest me the most. While I can proudly claim myself to be a Pokémon Trainer, thanks to my games, the interest in Fairy Tail at times makes me wish to escape to the Fairy Tail anime world and be a Mage as well.
At such times, it is Pokémon which returns me to my senses. :p:D

I also have a little interest in Twin Star Exorcists. :)

Kamen Rider
Digimon
Marvel
Five Nights At Freddy's
PreCure
Tiger & Bunny
Naruto
Bionicle

Honestly I have a like/hate relationship with Pokemon to the point where I can't even put it on this list.

I'm in the Yugioh and Warcraft fandoms as I sometimes check at least one site related to each.

Back
Top Bottom