• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Are you insane, a psychopath, etc.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anime Psyclone

Moved to PokeCommunity
Reaction score
I’ve been thinking about insanity and things like that, and I actually wondered: is anyone here insane?

I personally think I am a psychopath myself. According to Wikipedia, psychopathy is "characterized by persistent antisocial behavior, impaired empathy and remorse, and bold, disinhibited, egotistical traits.
I am pretty antisocial considering I find myself angry a lot for things I shouldn’t be angry about. I am very disinhibited, considering I often find myself wanting to go out in public and do something that society would hate me for. I act on a whim a lot and as mentioned before, I often am very angry for no reason. A lot of people say that I think the world revolves around me, and yeah, I act like it. I am kinda bold, I do things I know are dangerous and I could die or find myself in a bad place for. And I find myself not caring about people’s problems much.

Lines up with psychopathic behavior to me.

Lack of empathy is also a symptom of autism by the way, since you said you're autistic in another thread. The difference is between hurting people unintentionally, or hurting people because you enjoy causing them pain and suffering.
Trust me I do

MOD NOTE:

Just letting y'all know that while we encourage users to use this space to seek help or advice, the staff feel that this thread encouraged fantasizing about bringing harm to people which is not something we support. Nothing done here was rule breaking, but we would rather avoid situations that could easily cause more harm than good for the people who may deal with such disorders. Additionally, while of course only you know yourself best, I encourage anyone reading this to seek professional assistance rather than self-diagnose conditions like this.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to contact me or an OtB moderator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom