• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Are you Kinesthetic, Auditory, or Visaul?

Which are you?

• Kinesthetic

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • Auditory

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Visaul

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

Outcast

Perfect Nonsense
Reaction score
Which one(s) are you? To figure out, you need to take tests online or something, as you may not be what you think you are.

I am Kinesthetic.

I am all three, to be honest.

It usually depends on what I'm doing.

For some reason, the Kinesthetic box didn't check.

Thanks.

I am Kinesthetic, because I need to work with the material in order to best understand it.

I'm visual and Kinesthetic. I like using my senses of touch and sight when it comes to learning. But I'm more visual that kinesthetic.

I'm both Kinesthetic and visual, I can learn to understand something by using touch/sight, but I will need to use it as well to understand it more. I'm more visual then Kinesthetic, however.

Kinesthetic and Visual learning for me. Hearing someone tell me how to do something doesn't do anything for me.

I'm visual, because I understand things best by seeing what I am told. Sometimes I don't understand what people say.

Usually I'm visual, unless it's something that is only applied to sound. I have to see it to understand it. Heck, sometimes reading it isn't even enough. I have to see a practical example.

I'm auditory and visual. When someone teaches me something verbally, I can learn it fast, but usually I need a visual example to help me understand better the information.

I don't have the best eyesight, but I'm an almost completely visual learner. You can't even tell me where something is. You have to practically be there to show me, to point it out. You know?

A visual learner I am and always have been. I need lotsa colour and diagrams. And I need to draw the diagrams myself in my own style to understand it the best.

I am a very visually oriented person and always have been. I retain things i see very well and have a really great photographic memory. I have a little problem where if i hear something, I may not retain it, so i prefer it to be written, so im not auditory, im good at memorizing written things, but not auditory things.

I'm mainly Visual, but I'm also Kinesthetic. I'm not Auditory at all.

No one else is auditory :( Yeah, I learn best by hearing. I can also learn through visual, but not as well. When I combine the two, it's pretty cool. But yes, mostly auditory. (Also, when I think, I hear my thoughts, instead of seeing pictures)

Back
Top Bottom