• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Are You Requestin'? Cos I'm Providin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pidgeot

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Hi, welcome to my sprite shop, entitled 'Are You Requestin'? Cos I'm Providin'. But this isn't just a sprite shop... you can also request for pictures of the different 649 pokemon, and the different characters in anime, games, and manga, but drawn on MS Paint. But a LOT of quality will be put into them. I will find time to put examples of request options later, but right now, I'm too tired to show examples.

But before you look at the options, just have a read of these rules.

1. Firstly, you must put the phrase :bounce::bounce:'THE KILLER TADPOLE IS AWESOMELY GREAT.':bounce::bounce: in your request post. This is just so that you can prove to me that you have read the rules.
  2. Next, state the option that you are choosing, and describe as much as you can that should be in the sprite/art. This is because I am not telepathic, like Sabrina, Alakazam, or psychic things like that.
  3. Finally, please credit me wherever you use the sprte/art; if you use it on your avatar or signature, I encourage you to credit me in anyway in your sig.
And now, let's have a look at the options you can choose.

OPTIONS
Splice
State:
Number of pokemon to be used, colour style (Gen I/II) or (Gen III/IV/V).

Recolour
State:
The pokemon, where the colours should be taken from.

Retype
State:
The type that your pokemon should be changed into.

Trainer Splice
State:
The trainers to be spliced.

Gijinka
State:
The trainer, the sprite.

MS Paint Pokemon/Trainer
State:
The pokemon/trainer, what the pokemon is doing, what its holding, etc.

That's it then. If you think of a good idea for me to use as an option, please PM me. I will add more options over time.

Last edited:
THE KILLER TADPOLE IS AWESOMELY GREAT. Can I have a Zoroark retyped to be Ice-type please?

MS Paint Monozu please cave background please!

THE KILLER TADPOLE IS AWESOMELY GREAT. Can I have a Zoroark retyped to be Ice-type please?
Sure. And yes, I am awesome.
splice may and lance please
You didn't say 'THE KILLER TADPOLE IS AWESOMELY GREAT'. I'm going to let you off this as you are one of the first few requesters, but remember to put that phrase down next time.

EDIT: Can you explain that request a bit more, because I don't know what to do with May and Lance edited together.
MS Paint Monozu please cave background please!
Same with you. I'll let you off as well, but remember.

Last edited:
MS Paint croagunk looking menacing with posion hands (posion jab) please and thanks! THE KILLER TADPOLE IS AWESOMELY GREAT

@TrippinOnPokeballs
Here you go!

@Sazando
Here you go. I'm sorry, but I couldn't do the background. I might take that off the option list because Paint seems to bad to do that.

MS Paint croagunk looking menacing with posion hands (posion jab) please and thanks! THE KILLER TADPOLE IS AWESOMELY GREAT

Here ye go. Did you want Brock in it?

Last edited:
THE KILLER TADPOLE IS AWESOMELY GREAT! just do a retype of charizard as an electric type, to make it easier

THE KILLER TADPOLE IS AWESOMELY GREAT.

Anyway, your retypes are brilliant! Can I have a Bidoof retyped as Dragon-type. I thought I'd give you a bit of a challenge.

THE KILLER TADPOLE IS AWESOMELY GREAT. I love the re-types, can I have a Vaporeon re-typed as a flying-type?

Anyway, your retypes are brilliant! Can I have a Bidoof retyped as Dragon-type. I thought I'd give you a bit of a challenge.
Thanks for the compliment. And sure, I'll do your 'doof.
I love the re-types, can I have a Vaporeon re-typed as a flying-type?
Again, thanks for the compliment. Yep, I'll do that Vaporeon as well.

THE KILLER TADPOLE IS AWESOMELY GREAT.

Thought that this needed a trainer sprite sheet...

THE KILLER TADPOLE IS AWESOMELY GREAT. Can I have a Palkia re-typed as a grass type.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom