• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Are you smarter than a (American) politician?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Score: 60.61 % (20 out of 33)

I suck at economics, so it's no surprise.

Vote Gadfly-evkl in 2024!

(Also you guys should name me advisor or some non-presidential-line-of-succession position once you get elected. Just saying)

13) Socrates, Plato, Aristotle, and Aquinas would concur that

D. Christianity is the only true religion and should rule the state

so tempted...

Considering that I care very little about politics/economics and don't study them or listen to the news...

You answered 11 out of 33 correctly — 33.33 %

Age 17
Canadian

I'm surprised I got that high.....

....Now I wish I had taken that American History course last year.

Vote Gadfly-evkl in 2024!

(Also you guys should name me advisor or some non-presidential-line-of-succession position once you get elected. Just saying)

That should be evkl-Gadfly since he has a "higher" score than I do. Besides, I'd rather be the Dick Cheney in this pairing.

Name the position you want.

Last edited:
You answered 21 out of 33 correctly — 63.64 %
Age 22
Norwegian

Pretty good considering there's like 5 questions total I have any reason to actually know the answer to.

48% (16 right, don't remember what I got wrong)

I'm better with history than economics

You answered 33 out of 33 correctly — 100.00 %

Average score for this quiz during December: 75.4%
Average score: 75.4%

You can take the quiz as often as you like, however, your score will only count once toward the monthly average.

Okay, I teach business (and a bit of politics), and a number of those questions are about things I was taught in first year undergrad economics and politics classes, so it's not exactly fair. Having said that...

You answered 30 out of 33 correctly — 90.91 %

20, from the US.

Woo. Does that mean I get to be President now?

You answered 23 out of 33 correctly — 69.70 %

Guess I need to brush up on Government and Economics Senior year.

Also, ib4lol69(.70)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom