• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Area(s) Accessible Outside of Isshu? (No talking about what Isshu is based on)

would you like to revisit a region?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rоulette Goddess

clear fluid.
Reaction score
perhaps the 5th generation's region will allow the player to travel to kanto, johto, hoenn, or sinnoh. the old region could be in the 2 main versions, as it could be exclusive to the 3rd one.

would you like the new games to allow the player to go back to a region that's already been visited in the past? if so, which region would you like to revisit? kanto, johto, hoenn, or sinnoh?

The mods would like to add that there is no talking about what Isshu is based on.

Last edited:
Re: would you like to revisit a region?

Well, Hoenn would make the most sense as it was the only one not in Gen IV, but I'm kind of keen for a RSE remake, so I dunno...

Yes, but not if it's at the expense of making the new region a crappy, unfinished one.

Doesn't matter to me which they pick.

Hoenn and/or Orre.

Needs more Orre badly.

Well, if Nintendo doesn't break the remake pattern, then a remake of both RBYFRLG and RSE, should both be in one game.

Why not two new regions? (Time permitting, of course.)

And maybe even Fiore and Almia as a trainer instead of a ranger.

Hoenn.

Now I want Kanto thrown into it, because there has never been a generation without it.

And maybe even Fiore and Almia as a trainer instead of a ranger.

Id say no to that, personally - something tells me the Rangers wouldn't take kindly to Trainers coming into their region and snátching up all the wild Pokémon.

Sinnoh.
Joking. I want to see Dawn or Pearl though.

Not really. Maybe Orre but other then that..No. I would say Hoenn but a Hoenn remake would be nice unless they put the ability for you to change into Brendan/ May for a while and travel through Hoenn.

Hoenn and Sevii have the greatest chances, so I voted for them. As for if I would want to see them, duh!

Id say no to that, personally - something tells me the Rangers wouldn't take kindly to Trainers coming into their region and snátching up all the wild Pokémon.

Wouldn't bother me, i just run from wild battles anyway :D.

That's their fault for being rangers.

Though going into a region like Almia as a trainer seems pointless, since there isn't a league or contests there, which is pretty much what all Trainers do, soz

Though going into a region like Almia as a trainer seems pointless, since there isn't a league or contests there, which is pretty much what all Trainers do, soz
Isn't one yet, you mean.

I'd like there to be two new regions instead of an old one.

But if I had to pick, Kanto. Because obviously, there are going to be Hoenn remakes so we don't need Hoenn.

i'd like to be able to visit all the regions of possible. Because think about it once you beat the elite four a bunch of times in most pokemon games its somewhat hard to train your pokemon because your already stronger than everyone. Thats why Gold/Silver lasted do ling because you where able to gain access to another region and battle stronger trainers. So the oppurtunity to go to all the regions and potientally get 40 badges sounds like a challange that i've been ready for for a while.

Definitely Johto or Hoenn. Sinnoh can wait till Gen VI.

Personally, I'd love going back to Hoenn.

NO! The only region I would love to see again is Hoenn, and it's obviously going to appear again in RSE remakes. The new games more than likely will only focus on the new region, and rightfully so.

Kanto does NOT need to reappear at all. It's been in the last four generations, for christ's sake. I'm expecting that this will be the first generation without it!

Hoenn, that way they can stop making remakes :> (people will be asking for FrLg remakes next, and they need to stop somewhere)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom