• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Armies [Endgame] [7.24.12]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catspring

shsl music club member
Reaction score
Welcome to the clash of the Armies!

The Blue Army, Red Army, and Green Army have been at war for as long as anyone can remember. Now, the final battle has begun. Each army is piled high with weapons and ready to go. The recruiters sneak around at night, coaxing people to join their army. Newcomers can be promoted to new ranks, each bringing a terrifying new ability to the table. Who will be the last army standing?

Gameplay:

- Everyone (except three people) will start out as a Denizen, a random person not able to do anything. The Blue, Red, and Green Captains must recruit people to their army and promote them to have night actions. (What these night actions are, however, you will not know until you have been promoted).

- Once you have joined an army, you cannot be recruited to join another.

- Captains may promote and recruit ONE person during the night. They cannot promote someone they are recruiting that night.

- Each phase lasts as long as it needs to. It will usually last 24 hours, but say it's the first round and all three Captains got in their recruits, we will skip to the next phase.

- This starts at Night because I said so.

- Signups will be open until we reach a good number of people. I'm not putting a limit on it yet.

Last edited:
Re: Armies [Sign-ups open]

I'm the only one here who got Belarus's joke, unfortunately :<

This looks interesting. In.

Also, why no Yellow Army?

Looks interesting, I think I'll try it

Definitely in.

This is wholly new, yes?