• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

art by noworry☆

⋆⋅☆SᴛᴀR☆⋅⋆
Reaction score
Hey folks :D

This is where I post everything from silly doodles to more serious drawings.

Enjoy!

Turn Back Now
Reaction score
Hey, the Luxray in your avatar looks cool! I dig your style, it'd be great to see the full pic of that one, or was it meant to be used as avatar only? I have no pokémon in my mind now, so what about showing us your deviantart account? :)

Turn Back Now
Reaction score
Oh, I'm having a watch of your deviations right now, I really like them! My favorite one is, as you can see, this Luxray here-- cute and cool as every Luxray should be! Thanks for sharing! :D

⋆⋅☆SᴛᴀR☆⋅⋆
Reaction score
Thank you so much! I'm so happy you like them, really! :D

Turn Back Now
Reaction score
Why, you're welcome! :) So, are you planning to do some more pics? I've watched you on DA so I'm sure I won't miss anything.

⋆⋅☆SᴛᴀR☆⋅⋆
Reaction score
Yes, drawing has always been a big part of my life c: So I'll definitely be uploading more, both animals and Pokémon (and random creatures xD)

Fairy Tale Girl
Reaction score
Really cute art! I love the Luxray and baby Kanga. Lots of cute stuff on your DA too, I see you're a fan of doggies :)

⋆⋅☆SᴛᴀR☆⋅⋆
Reaction score
Thank you both ^^
I think I'll upload some Pokemon stuff this week so cx

Reaction score
Cool drawings! I love the style of Your thick outlines and colourings!
Love that Umbreon! Nice effect of the Purple around it :D

⋆⋅☆SᴛᴀR☆⋅⋆
Reaction score
Thank you! :'D