• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

art by noworry☆

⋆⋅☆SᴛᴀR☆⋅⋆
Reaction score
Hi guys!
As some of you might now, I was going to make some kind of advent calendar. Things came up, though, and I don't think I'll be able to finish it. I still wanted to show you the ones I did finish, and since they're made for the holidays, you're free to use them if you want to :)

december 1.png
december 2.png
december 3.png
December 4.png
december 5.png
december 9.png
december 10.png
december 23.png

I might have some reduced activity, but knowing me I'll probably end up posting more drawings before new years either way.

I wish every single one of you happy holidays, as well as great new year :D

Beep Boop
Reaction score
Aww those are great! I especially love Vulpix, Ditto, and Pyukumuku :D

shame personified
Reaction score
Your holiday drawings are adorable, good grief... I didn't expect to ever think that Pyukumuku is cute, but the wrapping it up with a ribbon sealed the deal for me. :p

whoa i finally changed my pfp again
Reaction score
that spooker woofer is the best thing ive seen today