• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

art by noworry☆

I'm back for you, Star Fox.
Reaction score
Why am I not already watching this thread? *rectifies this problem*

Ahem. Your art's very cute! I love your digital backgrounds and effects you make, that's one thing I absolutely can't do while drawing traditional and no access to a tablet.

⋆⋅☆SᴛᴀR☆⋅⋆
Reaction score
Why am I not already watching this thread? *rectifies this problem*

Ahem. Your art's very cute! I love your digital backgrounds and effects you make, that's one thing I absolutely can't do while drawing traditional and no access to a tablet.
Thank you so much! :D

⋆⋅☆SᴛᴀR☆⋅⋆
Reaction score
Wow, haven't posted here in a while lol :x

I drew something quick based on some of my faves from the supposed GS Demo leaks :p

and then a warm-up doodle I ended up kinda liking

and at last a drawing of @SoaringDylan's avatar

that's all for now I think.

whoa i finally changed my pfp again
Reaction score
oh my goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh i love the growlithe pupper and bell kitty aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa <3

I'm back for you, Star Fox.
Reaction score
Very smooth! What program do you use for coloring?

⋆⋅☆SᴛᴀR☆⋅⋆
Reaction score
Haven't posted here in like 2 months lol. I've been on vacation and stuff. Anyway.

My dog passed away a week ago, and I wanted to draw something for her but haven't really felt like doing much lately. I finally got to it today.

Her name is Ricki and she was a real sweetheart.

⋆⋅☆SᴛᴀR☆⋅⋆
Reaction score
I saw Spirit some days ago, and wanted to draw a horse, but then I went with Rapidash instead. The mane looks a little weird, but eh.

The posé may be a little weird, but you know
Made a new version of this (with more details :b)
and then a dolphin that was a commission

⋆⋅☆SᴛᴀR☆⋅⋆
Reaction score
Man I need to post more often lol.
First I have a skeleton horse I made a while back

And then Zeldris and a Latias as commissioned by SoaringDylan and it took forever but heeere!

Hopefully I will be posting more later this month, in relation to Halloween again

Those Thou Hast Driven Out Have Risen Against Thee
Reaction score
such talent in drawing, great job, taken me almost 2 days to go through all 11 pages
keep up the great arts
great inspiration too

ZZZ
Reaction score
These are amazing!!! I love how expressive and unique the Pokemon seem. Added to your art style, it is just wonderful.
You certainly are a great artist. Keep going at it !!!