• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

art by noworry☆

You have such a cute style. Your Luxray avatar is truly adorable. :3

You have such a cute style. Your Luxray avatar is truly adorable. :3
Aww, thanks! x)

-

Ivysaur!
are_you_a_boy_or_a_girl__by_tegnepus-d7drd1m.png

Your drawings seem to have a chibi-esque style to them, which really just makes their cuteness appeal go up in my opinion. :p Keep it up!

Your drawings are so unique! They're like a breath of fresh air. Could you possible draw a Lugia?

These are all awesome. Your style is great!

You could draw your whole XY team. That would be fun to see! :)

That Meowth is sooo cute x). He obviously doesn't like that Pokéball! I can't wait to see the Lugia!

Aww why can't Joltata be a thing in game? It's adorable. D:

And I'm loving the vivid choice of colors with Meowth. It's perfect. :')

Aww, that's such a happy and cute Lugia! Is it supposed to be young one? I especially love the fins on the back of it.

What Pokémon are you planning on doing next?

Maybe you should draw Rayquaza? Or a Manectric? Can't wait for your next drawing!

Back
Top Bottom