• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

art by noworry☆

No one in particular.
Reaction score
The coloring is very warm and nicely done. Good sense of texture as well. I particularly like the flaming mouth and lighting surrounding that.

Beep Boop
Reaction score
You have good taste (y)

And that drawing looks really good, I love the shading!

⋆⋅☆SᴛᴀR☆⋅⋆
Reaction score
Thank you so much! ^

We got photoshop at school earlier this year, and I drew these two as a test. Forgot to post them both here and at deviantART.

flareon.png
jolteon.png

I also drew a new avatar recently. I wanted to draw something other than Umbreon, but I'm weak.

Reaction score
Thank you so much! ^

We got photoshop at school earlier this year, and I drew these two as a test. Forgot to post them both here and at deviantART.

I also drew a new avatar recently. I wanted to draw something other than Umbreon, but I'm weak.
Those drawings look very nice!

⋆⋅☆SᴛᴀR☆⋅⋆
Reaction score
I saw Spirit some days ago, and wanted to draw a horse, but then I went with Rapidash instead. The mane looks a little weird, but eh.

And then I got this thing for @Zachie

The posé may be a little weird, but you know

Prime Minister of Shoyo 昇陽国内閣総理大臣
Reaction score
I love the Alolan Mareep. It looks like it could be a lethal version which went native in Australia. (You know how according to the memes, "everything is trying to kill you" in Australia?)

The sinister-ity of Houndoom is well-depicted too. It really reminds me of the vicious Dobermans Roscoe and Desoto from Oliver and Co... Speaking of which, have you thought about doing crossovers versions of Pokémon?

⋆⋅☆SᴛᴀR☆⋅⋆
Reaction score
I love the Alolan Mareep. It looks like it could be a lethal version which went native in Australia. (You know how according to the memes, "everything is trying to kill you" in Australia?)

The sinister-ity of Houndoom is well-depicted too. It really reminds me of the vicious Dobermans Roscoe and Desoto from Oliver and Co... Speaking of which, have you thought about doing crossovers versions of Pokémon?
Oh, thank you! (I love Oliver and Co). And yes, I have thought about it before, but I haven't really had any good ideas so far. I might do some crossovers someday.