• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

art by noworry☆

Why am I not already watching this thread? *rectifies this problem*

Ahem. Your art's very cute! I love your digital backgrounds and effects you make, that's one thing I absolutely can't do while drawing traditional and no access to a tablet.

These two are requests I took in a Discord chat :D

anorith.png

a vulpix.png

Don't have a lot to show this time, but I'm working on a bigger drawing.

oh my goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh i love the growlithe pupper and bell kitty aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa <3

Very smooth! What program do you use for coloring?

Haven't posted here in like 2 months lol. I've been on vacation and stuff. Anyway.

My dog passed away a week ago, and I wanted to draw something for her but haven't really felt like doing much lately. I finally got to it today.
tumblr_pdod7wZqTc1wrnv0fo1_400.png

Her name is Ricki and she was a real sweetheart.

I saw Spirit some days ago, and wanted to draw a horse, but then I went with Rapidash instead. The mane looks a little weird, but eh.

rapidash_by_blueriiver-dbmrtys.png

The posé may be a little weird, but you know
Made a new version of this (with more details :b)
tumblr_pe336o95YT1wrnv0fo1_540.png
and then a dolphin that was a commission

tumblr_pe2pp1kMdt1wrnv0fo1_540.png

Man I need to post more often lol.
First I have a skeleton horse I made a while back

tumblr_pfgk0wow1i1wrnv0fo1_1280.png

And then Zeldris and a Latias as commissioned by SoaringDylan and it took forever but heeere!

tumblr_pgr3rmuB9S1wrnv0fo1_540.png

Hopefully I will be posting more later this month, in relation to Halloween again

such talent in drawing, great job, taken me almost 2 days to go through all 11 pages
keep up the great arts
great inspiration too

These are amazing!!! I love how expressive and unique the Pokemon seem. Added to your art style, it is just wonderful.
You certainly are a great artist. Keep going at it !!!

Back
Top Bottom