• Snowy arrives in Motostoke and signs up to participate in the Gym Challenge. Watch here as Snowy encounters some rather noisy individuals in a hotel lobby.

Art Gallery General Chat Thread

Birdramon!
Reaction score
Good to hear your both well, I'm good too :)

Probably going to catch some sleep soon as it's fairly late here.

seal guy
Reaction score
I feel permatired. I should be better at going to bed earlier, but ehhhhh.......
I've also got so much junk in this room that I need to... clear away in general. Why do I always let it get to this point. It's frustrating.

*screams into microphone*
Reaction score
ugh, i wanna draw, but i don't feel motivated aaaaaaaaaaa

Birdramon!
Reaction score
ugh, i wanna draw, but i don't feel motivated aaaaaaaaaaa
Ditto

I've been struggling with motivation for months and produced little to nothing in that time be it banners or drawings. I kind of just completly burned myself out and have really found it hard to get started on anything agian. Perhaps with the New Year, I can really focus on getting back to doing creative stuff.

Reaction score
i wish there were animation programs that are as good as flipnote in terms of time efficiency and easiness ;-; i've heard flipaclip is one (if you have a pen for your phone). i love watching undertale flipnotes btw.. i made 2 myself : D

if you watch flipnotes too, you should share them............ dot dot dot

Last edited:
seal guy
Reaction score
Is this the DSi application Flipnote? Sadly I didn't know about it when I could've obtained it. :(
And I will never do anything like that on my phone!
Piksel looks like a good free program for animated pixel art.
And Pencil2D is a reasonably good free program for 2D animation too.

Reaction score
Is this the DSi application Flipnote? Sadly I didn't know about it when I could've obtained it. :(
And I will never do anything like that on my phone!
Piksel looks like a good free program for animated pixel art.
And Pencil2D is a reasonably good free program for 2D animation too.
no its 3ds flipnote (which is still available for free if u dont have it)..! also thank you so much... i'm def looking into these ^^)