• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Art Gallery General Chat Thread

Electric/ground?

oh! that's a option as well :3 i only have one electric/ground type in staslon, so it'll be good to have another...

it lives in the ocean, though... but then again, stunfish is electric/ground & it lives in the water too :>

i have a new fakemon ^^

Screenshot 2021-09-06 at 18-31-39 Monkey_Statue_icon webp (WEBP Image, 256 × 256 pixels).png

but i'm not sure whether to make it a kyouan aipom ... or give it a name of it's own... hmmm....

i'm not sure about the typing either.... ice? ice/normal? ice/water? hmm...

one thing i just now thought up about this pokemon: they're ears in hidden in their fluffy fur :>

i think i drew it soo cute! ^^

Last edited:
Think the different bodyshape is ok as quite a few pokemon have form changes in their evolutions, like like NMLewis suggested if you could incorporate some of Trubbish's colour scheme in the body of the juicebox it'll link in more with Trubbish :)

actually... i had a thought... maybe i should make it based off of a soot sprite from both my neighbor totoro & spirited away...
i mean, soot goes into rubbish bags, right?

what name would be good, for it? being the pre-evo of trubbish :>

& would the same type ''normal/poison'' still work?
soot sprites are just... sooty...
Sootash? - Combination of Soot and Trash

Think normal/poison still works, though pure normal could work too.

hi!!

can i ask for help for ideas for pokedex entries for these fakemon, please? :>
cause i can never think of anything myself, sadly...

Screenshot_2020-12-15 Watch Kirakira Happy★Hirake Cocotama English Subbed Online Free .png

normal type

cuepur pre-evo of glameow

HTB1bO0iayrxK1RkHFCcq6AQCVXa8_2nd.jpg

normal/poison type

Sootash pre-evo of trubbish

jorunna-parva-query-nth-solitary-is-120114-rje.jpg

water/ground
seatola

info on it - aquaticworldblog.wordpress....…

www.thedodo.com/sea-bunnies-sl…

Screenshot 2021-09-06 at 18-31-39 Monkey_Statue_icon webp (WEBP Image, 256 × 256 pixels).png

ice/normal
maisca

Screenshot 2021-09-09 at 14-29-04 Natural Overgrown Museum Speed Build with Sunken Waterfalls ...png

normal/flying type

Dartro
pre-evo of spearow

Screenshot 2021-09-01 at 13-52-54 cute kangaroo - Google Search.png
kyouan kangaskhan although, i may or may not scrap this one...
normal type

does anyone have any ideas for these types? :confused:

normal/ghost

normal/steel

fire/fairy

electric/fighting

ice/poison

fighting/fairy

poison/steel

bug/dragon

rock/ghost

Poison/Electric

Poison/Fairy

Rock/Ghost

Bug/Ice (we have frosmoth.. but...)

Fire/Ice

Electric/Dark

Dark/Fairy

i reallly need ideas...:confused:

I think it's best to not try to "be as good as" someone else. These things are very subjective too. IMO it's good to simply develop your own style of drawing. Which tends to just happen naturally the more you do it.

Hugely looking forward to your participation here takoyaki!! :D

Back
Top Bottom