• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Art Gallery General Chat Thread

Saturday's the start of my working week. Only work until 12:30pm on Saturday though. So then someone came round for the day. Which was nice. Worked on Sunday. Didn't do much after work. Weirdly addicted to jigsaw puzzles ATM, so was working on one of those for... way longer than I should have. Cleaned the toilet at 12:40am, as you do... (I was tired of thinking about having to do that). Such a truly packed weekend. I'm aiming to use some time this week to work on creative projects that have been neglected for quite some time.

I feel you, I mostly work weekends too. Had to work from 8am to 6:30pm this Sunday, but luckily someone could take over from me as I was ill. Can I ask what kind of work you do? I work at a souvenir shop in a ferry terminal :D

Also, jigsaw puzzles are awesome. My mom used to be addicted to them and I would always help, it was always really fun and challenging too if you have really large ones.

Yeah, I actually bought a 1000 piece one that has all the Pokemon from Gen 1 - 5 on it, looking forward to doing that one! It will be considerably easier than the one I'm doing right now, since there are no sprawling areas of just one colour!!

Can I ask what kind of work you do?

Supermarket service department~
i.e. Checkout.
I have been doing it for 11 years now...... but I'm content with it. No take-home baggage from that kind of job. On very rare occasions you have jerk customers, but for the most part it's good.

Good to know you're content with your job, I also prefer those that don't have any take-home baggage. I don't really dislike my job either, except that it's very quiet and I don't get a lot of hours so I am looking for something else. But I do like working with customers, they're mostly happy cause they're going on vacation, so they're fun :D

I think the best would be to start with Ocarina of Time, which has a remake on the 3DS. Though the games aren't really sequels of each other (except Majora's Mask, which is a direct sequel of Ocarina of Time), it was the first of the 3D Zelda games and sort of the base of the others, so it's just a good game to start with really. But you can practically start with any of them, like I said, they don't really follow each other up, so you won't really miss out on anything by starting with another one :)

Thanks, I'll give Ocarina of Time a go, I think I've got a copy of the collectors edition disc on the Gamecube which has Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask on it :)

I went to a Fantasy Fair on Saturday, which was great! I love dressing up and there was lots of music and food and stuff to buy, and lots of other people dressed up to have fun with :D Sadly I got ill during the day, which I'm still dealing with now :( But I bought a bag with owls on it, so all is well :p

Sounds fun, hope you feel better soon.

Yeah, I actually bought a 1000 piece one that has all the Pokemon from Gen 1 - 5 on it, looking forward to doing that one! It will be considerably easier than the one I'm doing right now, since there are no sprawling areas of just one colour!!

Supermarket service department~
i.e. Checkout.
I have been doing it for 11 years now...... but I'm content with it. No take-home baggage from that kind of job. On very rare occasions you have jerk customers, but for the most part it's good.

That pokemon jigsaw sounds like fun :)
Good to hear your happy in your work, finding a good work/life balance is always a great thing.

So anyone got plans for this weekend?

Since I have the Sunday off this time, I think I might use it to draw all day. Have been doing a Platinum Nuzlocke and remembered how much I love the DPPt Gym Leaders, so might try my hand on drawing one of them with their mons :D

Ugh stayed up way too late last night trying to get in some job applications, and now I feel regret cause I had to get up early for work today o_O

One was at a zoo though, would be great if I could get a job there :D

omg free pizza I'm so jealous D:
Who wouldn't be?

Anyway, it's a promotion of a national pizza chain, to commemorate the opening of the 6th of its restaurant in the city I live in. For 6 days, from 12 PM to 1 PM, only specific kinds of pizzas ordered are free. Yes, it's done in one of the 6 restaurants each day, the one I usually go to is the one to do so this coming Tuesday.

I was going to draw yesterday but my desk has become a huge mess over the last year, so decided to clean that up first ^^; And the garden too, since the weather was nice.

Second attempt to draw today, or else tomorrow!

I was going to draw yesterday but my desk has become a huge mess over the last year, so decided to clean that up first ^^; And the garden too, since the weather was nice.

Second attempt to draw today, or else tomorrow!
Just to ask, but are those drawings going to be posted on BulbaGarden?

Just to ask, but are those drawings going to be posted on BulbaGarden?

If I'm ever going to make them yes haha

Today's a no at least, went to clean up my computer documents instead. The spring cleaning vibes are real.

Well there's already a lot of general chat threads that are already quite popular so wasn't expecting a lot of activity right away. It's more about giving people the possibilty to chat if they want to :)

Just gotta keep talking here until someone discovers that this is the chat thread to be in and comes join us :D

Well there's already a lot of general chat threads that are already quite popular so wasn't expecting a lot of activity right away. It's more about giving people the possibility to chat if they want to :)

Just gotta keep talking here until someone discovers that this is the chat thread to be in and comes join us :D
That's true.

Back
Top Bottom