• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Art Gallery General Chat Thread

YumeTsuki

Professional Moron
Reaction score
Pronouns
She/Her
Its a massive kind of art trade event where artists "attack" eachother by drawing pics of other people's OC's throughout the entire month of july.

MissDelibirda

Somewhat prudish.
Reaction score
Pronouns
She/her
Wait a sec', we can talk about anything in this thread? Well then, I am going to announce that I have become obsessed with the Battle Chatelaines.

Chilon

Sorry Skarmory!!!:(
Reaction score
Pronouns
Him
Wait a sec', we can talk about anything in this thread? Well then, I am going to announce that I have become obsessed with the Battle Chatelaines.
Your right. It's too bad we really got to know so little about them. A small anime performance would be enough. I think the Tobias principle that was applied to them is awesome and I mean that legends like Darkrai are sometimes in a league. @MissDelibirda you are Nita or?

Chilon

Sorry Skarmory!!!:(
Reaction score
Pronouns
Him
How is it that such totally riveting as Hop come into the anime but respectful people like Palmer and the good 4 sisters or Alola form Anabel are simply put away. Such a scrap. I just can't believe they didn't use them.

Orchid

remarkably unremarkable
Reaction score
Pronouns
he/him
Question I've been meaning to ask: what's everyone's usual time of day that they draw? Right now I've been meaning to draw more during daytime hours, but I seem to only ever get the motivation at night when it's a little too late to do so, lol

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey everyone :)

Just an update on the thread rules, general discussion of non-art topics is ok as well as art discussion as long it doesn't break the forum rules.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Question I've been meaning to ask: what's everyone's usual time of day that they draw? Right now I've been meaning to draw more during daytime hours, but I seem to only ever get the motivation at night when it's a little too late to do so, lol
Usually night time, kind of similar I plan to draw during the day if I can but I often end not starting till late in the day and then end up stopping and continuing the drawing the next day as it's getting too late.

Kelleo

Secret Sword of Justice
Reaction score
I can draw anytime, really. Morning, midday, afternoon, or evening/night. It just depends on when I feel like it. I also can't believe I only noticed this thread very recently. lol

DawningWinds

Impending Doom
Reaction score
Pronouns
Any Pronouns
I usually draw like, in the early to mid evening? I do vary from that fairly often, sometimes going late into the night or earlier in the day, but I feel like I draw in the evening more frequently than other times.

Blanc

▽ Part-time Subway Master ▲
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
I’m in a very similar boat. I usually want to draw during the day, but I tend to only have time and real inspiration in the evening. I think this works out in my favor though because I get to work the longest uninterrupted! The only downside is how much it cuts into my sleep though… Ah, well. Not that I get much anyways! LOL

toastedghost

my artpop could mean anything
Reaction score
Pronouns
he/they
i work in little bursts throughout the day, usually i'm done at around midnight

Blanc

▽ Part-time Subway Master ▲
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
Now that I finally got my drawing pen stylus thingy so I can draw... probably whenever I can! So when I'm at home in the evening/night!!

... I'm sooooo excited to start!!
You KNOW I'm so excited to see!!

I should share some WIPs here soon myself! I've got a lot on my plate LOL

Plaid

⭐ Heart Topic ⭐
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
I feel this, too. xwx; I tend to draw at night because it's the only time I'm guaranteed enough uninterrupted peace from errands, college, etc. to get something done. I've become kind of nocturnal because of that, though... oop.

MissDelibirda

Somewhat prudish.
Reaction score
Pronouns
She/her
I have an uncle who's pretty much nocturnal.

Me? I draw whenever I want. I don't tend to make fanart whenever something is revealed, I don't like rushing.

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
Taking your time is always the best I think... although some do thrive under pressure~

I think tomorrow I'll look up some YouTube tutorials to figure the whole drawing thing out lol :)