• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Art Gallery General Chat Thread

I know very little about Sonic nowadays (only played the old SEGA games) but I love how Forces looks and that you can customize your own character. Customization makes everything better :D

And hi @The Light ! Fun to see so many Pokémon fans also being Sonic fans haha

As for my summer: doing nothing noteworthy really, just working ^^;

Hi. :D

I like to draw Sonic, Pokémon, and a bunch of my own characters... Okay, a lot of my own. :p
Hi The Light,welcome to the Art Gallery, good to have you and Six Paths here :)
We also have both being MLP fans in common too :D

Anyone doing anything noteworthy this summer?
Haven't really got much planned at the moment, might be going on holiday some time in September though :)

To answer my own question, I don't have any particular plans other than that baseball game and some binging and reading. I have well over 200 episodes of Naruto Shippūden to watch, as well as all the other anime I'm watching and plan to watch, in addition to the manga in my queue.

So yeah, not really much. :p

@Six Paths you're going to that same baseball game then?

Meanwhile I've survived the job interview at the zoo, which was loads of fun. Was there together with 19 other applicants (they need a lot of new hires) and they were all great. We had to do some roleplay assignments in which you were the expedition leader and the rest of the group the kids going with you haha. Not sure how well it went as I'm terrible at improvising, but I'll hear if I'm hired next week ^^;

Now on to working until Sunday, cause one of my co-workers is on holiday D:

Back
Top Bottom