• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Art Gallery General Chat Thread

I've never rock climbed, that sounds really cool! No real rocks to climb in the Netherlands though ^^;

Well this was at a rock-climbing place anyhow - I don't think I'd be up for real "hanging from an actual cliff face" stuff!

Well this was at a rock-climbing place anyhow - I don't think I'd be up for real "hanging from an actual cliff face" stuff!
Just out of curiosity, are you perhaps referring to this kind of rock climbing?

31-gym.jpg

Ooh that sort of climbing! That I have done once, though it was a long time ago. It's fun, though I always got scared halfway :p

I think I've tried that once, but I don't remember much because it's been years and YEARS since. I mean, I do appreciate physical activities every now and then, but sports is absolutely not my thing. :p

I haven't done rock climbing in ages to be honest. There was one time I did that in elementary school, and that was challenging to say the least.

Competitive sport is a complete NO for me. I lack hand-eye coordination. i.e. reliably catching a ball is just not a thing that I'm capable of.

Not even AFL? (And do you follow a team?)

That's no exception. But West Coast Eagles are my team. I don't follow it properly though. I'll know about it if they do well.

Major League? Or the Japanese/Korean/Taiwanese one?

I don't play nor watch sports, it's just really not my thing :p I played badminton for a while though, the only sport I'm kinda good at. But I quit after getting a job, cause it was just too tiring to also sport after having already worked all day. I wish there were more sport opportunities in the weekends and/or the mornings, then I would give it a try again.

GUYS

I got the zoo job! :D :D :D

Now I gotta go quit my current job and find somewhere to live in the area for two months so I can work there ^^;

But I'm gonna work at a zoo, wooh! [insert party emoticon which we don't have, that needs to be fixed asap]
Congratulations! :D

Congrats @Soki :D
Wish you all the best for your new job :)

Hey everyone, Soki and myself have been working on some new ideas for threads to add to the Art Gallery. Before we try some of these ideas though it would be great to ask eveyone's opinions or suggestions. Maybe we could improve on some of these ideas or maybe you have some ideas we could try in this section that we haven't thought of, please feel free to give feedback or post some ideas :)

Some of the ideas we've been thinking of trying are:

The Inspiration Thread
Post artists or art works that inspire you at the moment, for other artists who're looking for inspiration.

The Weekly Art Prompt Thread
Like The New Weekly Prompt Thread in the Writers Workshop. Prompts could be posted on Fridays so participants could draw over the weekend.

Art Challenge: Let's Create the Pokédex Together!
The goal of this challenge would be to create the whole Pokédex together with multiple artists. So someone starts with a drawing/sprite/craft of Bulbasaur, the next one does Ivysaur, etc. People can join in at any time to create the next Pokémon, and people can also quit at any time.

Last edited:
I'd personally be up for the second and third primarily, though I could see the first also being beneficial. You should go for it! You'll never know how popular they could be until you try, right?

Back
Top Bottom