• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Art Gallery General Chat Thread

I may be considering working on the outline for my fanfic sometime, and I still need to get some art posted on here... :p

Other'n that, I'm still working on getting through Naruto Shippūden, and I'm probably going to start binging Squid Girl so I can get done with it and start on My Hero Academia.

I wanna draaaaw, but I've been so busy getting ready for my summer zoojob which starts this Saturday D:

Gotta memorize those expeditions I gotta do, prepare for moving to the room I rented in the neighbourhood, been fixing stuff around the house so my partner can live here comfortably on his own for the coming months, etc. Today I gotta mow the garden, install our new house phone, start packing my stuff, and get subscriptions on public transport in the zoo area and for going home again in between.

And gotta keep on memorizing those expeditions, I'm so nervous I'm gonna forget stuff or won't be able to find the route we have to take :p We've been shown it once, but Saturday I just gotta go and have to do it on my own immediately :cry:

I won't make an official thread yet, so for now here's a couple pics I did.
38RDax4.jpg
Z2LnrZE.jpg
ld7D5Vc.jpg
Yeah I know, no colors but I don't really care

The first two were based on artwork while Shadow's is only mostly based on that. His left hand is my own doing. :p
Nice, it kind of looks like he's about to use Chaos Control or Chaos Spear :)

Talking about drawings based on artwork, I'm tidying my room at the moment and I just found a some Sonic and Pokemon drawing from when I was a kid as well as a Diglett I made out of clay, I didn't even know I still had those.

what colors do you guys hate?

everyone has one, dont lie.

mine is disgusting marzipan flesh pink and mustard yellow

Ditto on the shades of green. Also, RC, I am disappointed in your distaste of hot pink. :p

I'm really cheesed off because my tablet pen has essentially broken in half.
I was doing heaps of work on various projects too goddammit.
I immediately bought another one on eBay, hopefully it will get here quickly.
In the meantime I guess I will just stay occupied with the writing element of those projects.

I'm really cheesed off because my tablet pen has essentially broken in half.
I was doing heaps of work on various projects too goddammit.
I immediately bought another one on eBay, hopefully it will get here quickly.
In the meantime I guess I will just stay occupied with the writing element of those projects.
Sounds awful. Also, looking forward to thise projects. :D

some months ago my tablet started acting weird... it got semi-fixed but the feel of the pen completely changed... it bummed me out majorly because drawing got hard but eventually i adapted

another question i'm interested in. is anyone here synesthetic?

Back
Top Bottom