• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Art Gallery General Chat Thread

I feel permatired. I should be better at going to bed earlier, but ehhhhh.......
I've also got so much junk in this room that I need to... clear away in general. Why do I always let it get to this point. It's frustrating.

May be a bit late but Happy Birthday @NMLewis :)
Spheal Birthday.png

ugh, i wanna draw, but i don't feel motivated aaaaaaaaaaa
Ditto

I've been struggling with motivation for months and produced little to nothing in that time be it banners or drawings. I kind of just completly burned myself out and have really found it hard to get started on anything again. Perhaps with the New Year, I can really focus on getting back to doing creative stuff.

Last edited:
i wish there were animation programs that are as good as flipnote in terms of time efficiency and easiness ;-; i've heard flipaclip is one (if you have a pen for your phone). i love watching undertale flipnotes btw.. i made 2 myself : D

if you watch flipnotes too, you should share them............ dot dot dot

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this the DSi application Flipnote? Sadly I didn't know about it when I could've obtained it. :(
And I will never do anything like that on my phone!
Piksel looks like a good free program for animated pixel art.
And Pencil2D is a reasonably good free program for 2D animation too.

Is this the DSi application Flipnote? Sadly I didn't know about it when I could've obtained it. :(
And I will never do anything like that on my phone!
Piksel looks like a good free program for animated pixel art.
And Pencil2D is a reasonably good free program for 2D animation too.
no its 3ds flipnote (which is still available for free if u dont have it)..! also thank you so much... i'm def looking into these ^^)

Back
Top Bottom