• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Art Gallery General Chat Thread

Hi y'all,
Is it possible to unarchive threads on here? I wanted to add new art to my art thread but it is archived
Hi vulpix :)

Yes we can unarchive the thread, it's back in the main Art Gallery forum now:
vulpix' art gallary | Bulbagarden Forums

We archive threads after a year without replies but can unarchive them at any time on request.

which pokesona should i be? cause i was actually thinking about it if i should change it

tamami the eevee - https://www.deviantart.com/akarifan25/art/tamami-the-eevee-my-eevee-sona-845829770
ddzl2fe-6aaa3483-1a05-4b54-8aed-25a608de8d8a.png
since i've been her since june 17th last year
my eevee-sona, tamami, using some of her moves by akarifan25 on DeviantArt
my_eevee_sona__tamami__using_some_of_her_moves_by_akarifan25_de5ktob-fullview.jpg

or calla the mareep - my new pokesona - Calla the mareep by akarifan25 on DeviantArt
deiofyb-33a3ff16-d9bf-4c08-9f4b-24e0bfee3e1c.png
since my star sign is the sheep & i love mareep too
my mareep-sona, calla, using her moves by akarifan25 on DeviantArt
my_mareep_sona__calla__using_her_moves_by_akarifan25_deiqlmo-fullview.jpg

i just can't decide~

i'm now leaning towards calla the mareep, but i don't know...

Last edited:
Both of those pokesona's look nice and they have good move choices, if I had to say which one's my favourite I'd probably say Calla the Mareep as I think the colour scheme just edges it but I'm a fan of both these pokemon and Tamami the Eevee looks great too :)

aww, thankyou ^^

i named my mareep-sona '' calla '' , because my name's charlotte :3

Both of those pokesona's look nice and they have good move choices, if I had to say which one's my favourite I'd probably say Calla the Mareep as I think the colour scheme just edges it but I'm a fan of both these pokemon and Tamami the Eevee looks great too :)

you know... i think i'll change over to calla the mareep... she is my star-sign after all... :>

i'll always still love eevee, though ^^

Got a nice day out planned for tomorrow, I'll be out for 12 hours, spending 8 of them over on the Isle of Wight, beaches, buses, boats to photograph
Sounds nice, hope you have great time :)

you know... i think i'll change over to calla the mareep... she is my star-sign after all... :>

i'll always still love eevee, though ^^
Sounds good, they're both great designs and cool pokemon :)
My star sign is the Snake.

decided to poke my head in here for the first time in a while with the intent on posting stuff in my art thread, only to find it got archived.

Oh well, even if I asked for it to be un-archived I'd probably become inactive long enough for it to get re-archived XD

decided to poke my head in here for the first time in a while with the intent on posting stuff in my art thread, only to find it got archived.

Oh well, even if I asked for it to be un-archived I'd probably become inactive long enough for it to get re-archived XD
Hi Windchild :)

We archive the threads after a year of inactivity but we can unarchive them at any time on request. I know you said you're not sure you'll be active enough but I've unarchived your thread as there's not harm in opening it up again for another year, you can always PM the mods to let us know if you'll be inactive for a while and we won't archive the thread.

Back
Top Bottom